A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap Round 5 (signups March 2-15, 2014; sendouts May 17, 2014)  (Read 28751 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreadlocklove
« Reply #400 on: April 11, 2014 02:04:58 PM »

I wanted to be either a vet or teacher.  Now I'm on my way to becoming a Personal Support Worker, then to Practical Nursing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Cryssoleil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #401 on: April 11, 2014 02:46:31 PM »

I wanted to be a teacher when I was little. I wanted to teach every grade I was in. Until I got to high school then my dream of teaching disappeared lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Watsonc7

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #402 on: April 11, 2014 03:14:02 PM »

When I was little I wanted to be a vet (mostly because I loved the "paperwork" side), then an astronaut (I still have vivid memories of how I felt and imagined myself doing this), and then a writer Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
SenatorOrgana
« Reply #403 on: April 11, 2014 04:55:49 PM »

When I was little I wanted to be a vet (mostly because I loved the "paperwork" side), then an astronaut (I still have vivid memories of how I felt and imagined myself doing this), and then a writer Smiley

I wanted to be an astronaut too! I still do. If offered the chance to go to space, I'd take it, no questions asked. I'm hoping that will become a very real possibility within my lifetime. Coincidentally, I also wanted to be Princess Leia.
And there were all those years I played at being a librarian...guess that came true! Smiley Actually the Princess Leia thing kinda happened, too; I've cosplayed her many a time! Perhaps I should have done more pretending that I was an astronaut...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Magpirate
« Reply #404 on: April 11, 2014 05:49:51 PM »

I wanted to be an artist, then when I realized it's hard to make a living drawing pictures I decided I wanted to be an architect instead.  I was halfway through my second semester of my college's architecture program before I figured out that it wasn't for me.  I ended up with a computer science degree instead, go figure...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #405 on: April 11, 2014 05:51:07 PM »

I wanted to be one of the girls I used to see selling flowers on the side of the road here.  They aren't around anymore so it's probably a good thing I didn't become one!  Then I wanted to be a singer, then a teacher.  Alas I am none of those but I still wish I was a teacher.  Stupid young me who couldn't decide what to do when I had to chance to go to college!

They still had some in Austin, TX when I was in high school so there is still hope Wink Hope this coming week treats you better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #406 on: April 11, 2014 05:54:01 PM »

When I was little I wanted to work with animal, then in high school I got really into the psychology of serial killers so I thought I wanted to be a profiler. While in the military I decided that animals are where I wanted to go. I am a zoo keeper (I also have been a biological field technician and a dog bather) so mission accomplished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #407 on: April 11, 2014 09:06:57 PM »

Ive never had a clue what I wanted to be. I vaguely remember wanting to toss pizza, but no shop around here ever did that lol. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexus1325
« Reply #408 on: April 11, 2014 09:30:09 PM »

I wanted to be a cop until I saw Top Gun, then it was jet fighter pilot! I joined air cadets with every intention of getting my pilot's license. Then my vision degraded, and you can't fly for the air force with bad eyes :-P Then I discovered that being an anthropologist is a real job and went to uni for it. Between my mental health and physical health problems, I never graduated. Now my dream job is a hermit. Actually, no, I've wanted to be a hermit since I was really young, I remember discussing that with my brother :-P

Yep, a hermit's life for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #409 on: April 11, 2014 10:21:50 PM »

I think I always wanted to be a teacher; so that worked out, but I also wanted to be a novelist .  I still dream about being a writer, but I also want to run a soup kitchen that serves really fresh, delicious food.  I also dream of owning and operating a book store/cafe.    My trouble is that I love to dream but I never have the nerve to make my dreams come true.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Positioning Tips For Your HUSQVARNA VIKING
How to Create Unique Fabrics
How to Do Photo Artistry On Quilts
How to Sew a Waterfall Scarf
How to Sew Zippers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...