A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  Why party hats?  Today, we officially welcome our newest Moderators, lindyv321, pottermouth, PerfectlyBohemian, Mistress Jennie and LovelyMiss to the team!  If you see them on the boards, congratulate them!
Total Members: 305,633
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap Round 5 (signups March 2-15, 2014; sendouts May 17, 2014)  (Read 70420 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreadlocklove
« Reply #400 on: April 11, 2014 02:04:58 PM »

I wanted to be either a vet or teacher.  Now I'm on my way to becoming a Personal Support Worker, then to Practical Nursing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco
Cryssoleil
« Reply #401 on: April 11, 2014 02:46:31 PM »

I wanted to be a teacher when I was little. I wanted to teach every grade I was in. Until I got to high school then my dream of teaching disappeared lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Watsonc7
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #402 on: April 11, 2014 03:14:02 PM »

When I was little I wanted to be a vet (mostly because I loved the "paperwork" side), then an astronaut (I still have vivid memories of how I felt and imagined myself doing this), and then a writer Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SenatorOrgana
« Reply #403 on: April 11, 2014 04:55:49 PM »

When I was little I wanted to be a vet (mostly because I loved the "paperwork" side), then an astronaut (I still have vivid memories of how I felt and imagined myself doing this), and then a writer Smiley

I wanted to be an astronaut too! I still do. If offered the chance to go to space, I'd take it, no questions asked. I'm hoping that will become a very real possibility within my lifetime. Coincidentally, I also wanted to be Princess Leia.
And there were all those years I played at being a librarian...guess that came true! Smiley Actually the Princess Leia thing kinda happened, too; I've cosplayed her many a time! Perhaps I should have done more pretending that I was an astronaut...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Magpirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: April 11, 2014 05:49:51 PM »

I wanted to be an artist, then when I realized it's hard to make a living drawing pictures I decided I wanted to be an architect instead.  I was halfway through my second semester of my college's architecture program before I figured out that it wasn't for me.  I ended up with a computer science degree instead, go figure...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shiny.
lady4feet
« Reply #405 on: April 11, 2014 05:51:07 PM »

I wanted to be one of the girls I used to see selling flowers on the side of the road here.  They aren't around anymore so it's probably a good thing I didn't become one!  Then I wanted to be a singer, then a teacher.  Alas I am none of those but I still wish I was a teacher.  Stupid young me who couldn't decide what to do when I had to chance to go to college!

They still had some in Austin, TX when I was in high school so there is still hope Wink Hope this coming week treats you better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #406 on: April 11, 2014 05:54:01 PM »

When I was little I wanted to work with animal, then in high school I got really into the psychology of serial killers so I thought I wanted to be a profiler. While in the military I decided that animals are where I wanted to go. I am a zoo keeper (I also have been a biological field technician and a dog bather) so mission accomplished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #407 on: April 11, 2014 09:06:57 PM »

Ive never had a clue what I wanted to be. I vaguely remember wanting to toss pizza, but no shop around here ever did that lol. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexus1325
« Reply #408 on: April 11, 2014 09:30:09 PM »

I wanted to be a cop until I saw Top Gun, then it was jet fighter pilot! I joined air cadets with every intention of getting my pilot's license. Then my vision degraded, and you can't fly for the air force with bad eyes :-P Then I discovered that being an anthropologist is a real job and went to uni for it. Between my mental health and physical health problems, I never graduated. Now my dream job is a hermit. Actually, no, I've wanted to be a hermit since I was really young, I remember discussing that with my brother :-P

Yep, a hermit's life for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #409 on: April 11, 2014 10:21:50 PM »

I think I always wanted to be a teacher; so that worked out, but I also wanted to be a novelist .  I still dream about being a writer, but I also want to run a soup kitchen that serves really fresh, delicious food.  I also dream of owning and operating a book store/cafe.    My trouble is that I love to dream but I never have the nerve to make my dreams come true.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Cosplay Trivia: Quizzing Catwoman
Cosplay Fans at Comic-Con 2011
Courtney Spence on Tips for Producing a Social Documentary Film
Courtney Spence: How to Tell a More Impactful Emotional Story
Courtney Spence on How Clinton Global Initiative Empowers Young Filmmakers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads
Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...