Would you like to get to know some of your fellow craftsters? Here's a great way to find out what you have in common with other crafters in our community!
Swap name: Common Ground Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: bunny1kenobi
Sign-up date range:2/26/14 - 3/10/14
Date to send item by: 4/2/14
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO no
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO no
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO yes
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions: yes
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO yes
Details of swap:
Your mission will be to find something you have in common with your partner and craft 2 small items and one medium item
that apply to your commonality. Give your partner as much information about yourself as you feel comfortable sharing! You and your partner DO NOT have to find the same commonality! This will be a great way to "meet" new people and make some new crafty friends. Please post in the thread at least once per week, and when you post your pics, make sure to tell us what you and your partner had in common!
Round 1 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=423857.0#axzz2uT8j8N00
Shipments within the US will require Delivery Confirmation. If you are shipping internationally, you'll need your shipping receipt.
If you are not sure what I mean by small or medium, here's a rough guidline you can follow:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or lessSIGNUPS WILL CLOSE AT 10 PM MOUNTAIN TIME ON 3/10!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer - please write Common Ground questionnaire
in the subject line:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Common Ground Swap Round 2
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Color(s) you dislike:
Favorite movie(s) and/or tv show(s):
Favorite themes- be as specific as possible! For example
, if you like video games, say which; if you like fairy tales, specify. If you have favorite animal(s), let your partner know which one(s).
Hobbies/activities besides crafting:
Anything in particular you'd like to receive?
Anything you'd rather NOT get?
What crafts do you do?
What crafts do you admire or wish you could do?
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens in your home?
Do you have a wist or pinterest that you'd like your partner to see?
Any other info you'd like to share? (Help your partner out- they are trying to learn as much about you as possible! Some ideas to get you started- do you play an instrument? Color schemes/themes in your home? Do you have kids/grandkids? Do you work and if so what do you do? Fave foods? Do you collect anything?.... and so on...)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.