A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Box of Color Gallery  (Read 8027 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 17, 2014 08:14:56 AM »

Post your photos when you receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014 02:23:36 PM »

I RECEIVED FROM GIGGLYGIRL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Shocked Grin Shocked Grin

Unfortunately, I am unable to take and post photos, so I am going to give detailed descriptions of the items she sent, and I think gigglygirl will post photos.

Here goes:  (btw, my color was orange)

-a bouquet of (fake) flowers in varying shades of orange, and tied with a peach bow  (I think I am going to take these to school and let my students use them in the dramatic play area...they will love them!)

-a reusuable plastic transparent orange cup with orange lid and orange straw

-two packages of orange butterfiles on sticks (I will probably bring these to school too, to decorate the classroom for spring.)

-a Clinique pouch with butterflies on it on a white background...some of the butterflies are orange...inside of the pouch was orange nail polish and orange lip balm (they do not look as garish as they sound when typed out in a description)  

-not ONE, but TWO hooplas!  One of a smiling peach colored flower on an orange and white patterned background, and one of a peach/pink owl on the same orange and white patterned background (and both tied with a peach ribbon on top!)

-two orange dishtowels

-a BEAUTIFULLY embroidered white linen(?) cloth/table runner with crocheted edging.  Orange flowers with green leaves.  I have to find a very special place to put this where it won't get stained.  It's very beautiful!  (and the orange you used is my favorite shade)

-a pocketbook from Old Navy which has green, red, pink, and ORANGE flowers on it!  I love Old Navy bags, and can't wait for spring to come so I can use this one!

-TWO embroidered dish towels, made out of the same material/colors/edging as the
table runner, with orange tops to attach them to the oven handle.  They look too beautiful to use!

-a GEORGOUS tote bag with my requisite zipper on top  Grin  (seriously, thank you), with two HUGE pockets on the inside!  It's made out of this beautiful butterfly fabric that is really hard to describe, but it is so gracefully beautiful.  The inside fabric looks like salmon colored Gerba daisy flowers (my fav flower too!)

-attached to one of the handles on the tote bag was a charm bracelet!  It has those nesting dolls (I can't spell the name of what they are called), butterfly, bird, owl, Holly Hobbie type girl, and a teddy bear.

-a MATCHING WRISTLET made out of the flower fabric, with a silver owl zipper pull!  Attached to the wristlet part is a giraffe keyring which I am going to gift to my DS (an inside joke, he'll LOVE it!)

-TWO EXQUISITE orange bracelets...one shiny and flashy and one more sedate

-TWO PAIRS of orange and silver earrings!  Hanging ones, too, which are my favorite kind!

-THREE packs of Trident gum (the one with the orange label)

-a little picture with a stand that says:  "A little spritz of love never hurts"  (it's a picture of a girl trying to dust and clean her cat)...it made me giggle b/c I had to wake my oldest DD up for school the other day by spraying her IN THE FACE with a water bottle!   Shocked  (and do you know, that didn't even work??!!)

I have to tell you...as soon as I opened the end of the box, I turned to my oldest DD and said:  "I know I'm going to like this already!"  Grin  And I was right!  Gigglygirl was so generous that I was still finding MORE items she sent even as I thought I had opened everything!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND HOW THOUGHTFUL YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2014 02:39:33 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014 02:50:20 PM »

Sounds like you received a great box of orangey goodness!  Can't wait to see photos
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014 02:55:46 PM »

It was a truly amazing experience opening up that package!  And what was great too, is that she sent me the bag she made...at just the right time!  I have training for work tomorrow, and I was thinking about how I was going to have to find a bag to carry all the stuff that they give us at training...now I don't have to, and can impress people as well with the beautiful bag I have!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014 08:34:53 AM »

sounds like an awesome package
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
gigglygirl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gigglygirl/

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014 10:23:46 AM »

Thanks for kind words Ladybugsandbumblebe es!

Here's some pics.

NOTE: I did not do the embroidery. I found these at the thrift store and made one of them into hanging towels.

Also I love charm bracelets but they are kind of distracting to wear so I made my partner some bag jewelry Wink

The flower I made for my partner really tickled my daughter so I ended up making three for her room and one for me Smiley:

I can't wait to see the rest of the gallery!!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014 10:26:58 AM by gigglygirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkmichk

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014 11:34:34 AM »

those flower hooplas are super cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014 12:19:36 PM »

Fabulous package!  I especially love the flower hoops too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014 08:39:26 PM »

I am not a big fan of orange - but that is a bright and cheerful package!  I am happy just looking at the pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014 02:58:32 PM »

GrinGO TEAM ORANGE!!!!  Cheesy

That's a fantastic package! The flower hoopla tickle my insides with glee. SUCH a good package!!!

...>looks sadly at my half done items<.... X_X The bar was raised so high right away!! Grin What good cheer though! LOVE DAT ORANGE!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014 02:59:46 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Tie Dye Baby Clothes with Vegetable Dye
How to Apply Colours To Silk Scarf
How to Decorate a Glass Vase
How to Do Decorative Glass Bottles
How to Decorate Suncatchers
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...