Hail and welcome all swappers interested in Ostara, the Vernal Equinox, Lady Day, whatever you wish to call it. I think I saw musings about a basket swap - so here we go....
WWP swaps are for all people interested in the Pagan traditions and holidays.
OSTARA BASKETFUL OF WONDER
This swap is a 3 point minimum with one item being basket-themed. It could be any type of "basket" the possibilities are endless
Swap name: WWP 48 Ostara Basketful of Wonder
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: monnie31
Sign-up date range: 02/16/14 - 03/16/14
Date to send item by: 04/14/14
Limited to a certain number of people?: NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? Swap participants must be 18 years old or have moderator approval.
Swap Organizer himself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
To participate, complete this questionnaire, and PM it to the organizer. Participants must post in the swap thread at least once a week, and maintain regular communication with their partners. Sharing the package you've received with everyone else is an important part of swapping, please post photos in the Swap Gallery. If you won't be able to for some reason, be sure to let your partner know early so they can take photos before sending.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.? What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are Pagan?)
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Do you have favorite colors, stones, herbs, etc?
Do you have a Wist, Pinterest or other information to share with your partner?
Is there anything you would especially like to receive?
Is there anything you do NOT want?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies or aversions to anything? What are they?
What allergens are in your environment?
Anything else you want to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
___________________ ___________________ ____________
Monnie31 - Canada
P_E_S_T - East Sussex
spazgirl1981 - USA
cutelittledevil - Belgium
whileitsraining - USA
hawkeyes_girl - USA
Spazgirl (sent & received)- Monnie31 (sent)
Whileitsraining - PEST
Cutelittledevil (sent) - Hawkeyes_girl (sent)