Some of the goodies I received in Round 10!
Swap name: Paper and Ephemera Swap Round 11
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: 02/09/14 - 02/17/14
Date to send item by: 03/07/14
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Craftster rules
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Not required for paper swaps
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Not required but recommended
Details of swap:
This will be a quicker and shorter version of the last round for two reasons. There is little or no crafting for this swap (unless you make marbled or homemade paper, prints or other crafted/decorated papers) and you can start gathering your items now. And this will be a straightforward, two partners swapping swap. The next round, we can offer more options - sending to more than one partner and Givers and Needers.
What is ephemera? Here is the Wikipedia definition:
Ephemera (singular: ephemeron) is any transitory written or printed matter not meant to be retained or preserved. The word derives from the Greek, meaning things lasting no more than a day. Some collectible ephemera are advertising trade cards, airsickness bags, bookmarks, catalogues, greeting cards, letters, pamphlets, postcards, posters, prospectuses, defunct stock certificates or tickets, and zines.
Grab an envelope and start filling it up with your paper goodies. You can also include ribbon, fibers, trims, buttons, unmounted rubber stamps - anything you can think of to make art. You and your partner can discuss how large an envelope you will send.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
Name of swap: Paper and Ephemera Swap Round 11
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have access to a camera for posting pictures in the gallery?
Do you promise to be nice to your partner, say thank you for your package, and post pictures in the gallery (or make arrangements to have them posted)?
Do you promise to post at least once a week in the swap thread? (Or PM your partner and organizer once a week)
Do you have any allergies that need to be taken into consideration?
Are there any common allergens in your home(pets, smoke..)?
Is there anything in particular that you would like to receive?
Is there anything in particular that you would NOT like to receive?
Which option would you like to choose?
1. Small envelope - 5 x 7"
2. Large envelope - 9 x 12"
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.