A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
329 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: agh turning 15 need some teen sleepover ideas!!  (Read 3446 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yogirly87
« on: July 11, 2005 10:56:33 PM »

im turning 15 and im having a sleepover party we r gunna have hotdogs, make smores, have strawberry daqueries(dunno if thats how its spelled) hang out and watch a movie and talk but i wanted 2 do sumthing fun and not juvinille(again sry bout the spelling) so if u have any ideas plzplzplz post them!!

thanks
            *~kels~*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luv ya!!!

*~kels~*
Qwerty
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005 01:36:23 AM »

anything crafty would be fun, make jewelry, decorate journals, make stuffed felt monsters.

if your friends can sew . . . and this is my top secret idea . . . make pjs and then wear them! or if you cant sew then get pre made ones and embellish them!!!

hope that gives you some ideas. have fun. happy bday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moody1210
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005 11:22:54 AM »

hey im 15 to!!   its impossible to find ideas for a good sleepova!!!!!     rent out  greece the movie   its  great party starter!!!!    do each others makeup  choose one girl and just do her up completly!!!!    take lotsa piccies!    have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge girly talk!  hhhmmmmmmm wat else?!      get loadsa   sweets ice cream  bowls   etc   then get every1 into pairs and the partners have to make a sunday whoeva makes the best wins!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tadj Kier

I see possibilities in stuff.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005 07:03:08 PM »

I had this idea for a slumber party for my younger sister... I don't know if it's too little-kiddish, but I always have fun coming up with theme parties...

I thought it'd be fun to have a "Pink Ladies night with the girls." At the party you'd, of course watch Grease, have a beauty-school drop out makeover contest (try to give eachother the worst makeovers ever), and play some fun fifties music.  I also thought it'd be fun to decorate the table with old records as the chargers for the plates, and then after you eat you can decorate them into picture frames... of course you'll have to take some fun group pictures to put on them. 

And for food, hot dogs would already go along with the theme, and I was thinking any other diner food, like where they ate in the movie... like hamburgers and stuff.  I also thought it'd be fun to have a make your own milkshake bar instead of cake.... have different kinds of ice cream, and different mix-ins (shakes are the best when you just put a few scoops in a glass, add milk about halfway and mix with a spoon).

Hopefully that's not too much... I just get these ideas sometimes and I can't help but to plan all of the details, haha...

If you don't really want a theme-y party... I think the most fun I had a slumber party around your age was to make a movie w/ someone's video camera.  It entertained us for hours when we made it, and then we had a lot of fun laughing over it afterwards.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
made4music

Music is bliss :]

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005 02:33:58 PM »

wow i cant even remember all the times that my friends and i just made random "movies" and "commercials" with a video camera.  they're way more fun watching them though because then you can call yourself a dork and laugh at yourself.  its so much fun making them too especially if you and your friends have a weird sense of humor
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Retro_Turtle13

Im a Barbie Girl! In a Barbie World...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005 09:57:56 PM »

I deffinitley think a homade "movie" is a GREAT idea. I do this all the time with my friends and then sometimes when whe have nothing to do we just pop the tape in and get a good laugh at good times. Smiley You can play the flour game. My friends mom taught it to us one night. You just fill a cereal bowl with flour, pack it down, and then like a sand castle carefully dump it out onto a plate. Put a penny in the center and then take turns cutting the flour off around the penny. The person who makes the penny fall has to dig it out with their mouth. It can get pretty messy. I thought it was a lot of fun. I dont know just an idea. Tepee a house and play ding dong ditch. Hope you have a great 15th!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit Grannyscupboard.net for great bath products made of all natural ingrediants. Soaps,Bath Balls, Shower Gels, Bubble Bath, Luxurious handcrafted soaps, and more. They are all at your fingertips! Go now!
giggleycraft
I'm normal.... it's the rest of the world that's insane.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005 06:06:41 PM »

Worst makeover ever reminds me of something a friend of mine did at her stagette, have someone blindfolded do makeup for another person, hand them the lipstick, and makeup brushes really well loaded and see how close the come.  And if you go for the spa idea, you can make spa wraps out of towels and elastic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

candycanechild
Paper Doll

version 4.1: she's just so clinically cynically.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005 07:07:59 PM »

You just fill a cereal bowl with flour, pack it down, and then like a sand castle carefully dump it out onto a plate. Put a penny in the center and then take turns cutting the flour off around the penny. The person who makes the penny fall has to dig it out with their mouth. It can get pretty messy. I thought it was a lot of fun. I dont know just an idea. Tepee a house and play ding dong ditch. Hope you have a great 15th!

Yeah.... if you do any of those: VIDEO TAPE them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xohilzroxox
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005 05:34:35 PM »

we always do these fun crafty things at my friend's parties.

one year we made door hangers with sticky shapes and fabric paint.

last year we decorated pillow cases with fabric paint and markers. be sure to use permanent others will bleed. it's fun to write inside jokes on them and stuff.

and another year she had pictures of us all and we made fun frames with paint and sticky letters.

they all turned out cute, it kept us busy for like three hours haha and we had so much fun.

hope i helped. have fun! <3.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bernie724
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005 02:18:52 PM »

I deffinitley think a homade "movie" is a GREAT idea. I do this all the time with my friends and then sometimes when whe have nothing to do we just pop the tape in and get a good laugh at good times. Smiley You can play the flour game. My friends mom taught it to us one night. You just fill a cereal bowl with flour, pack it down, and then like a sand castle carefully dump it out onto a plate. Put a penny in the center and then take turns cutting the flour off around the penny. The person who makes the penny fall has to dig it out with their mouth. It can get pretty messy. I thought it was a lot of fun. I dont know just an idea. Tepee a house and play ding dong ditch. Hope you have a great 15th!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you mean flour and water not just flour..... i was thinking oh god thats not good the girls could breathe it in and die.... and how do you cut dry flour?? hahaa wow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cooking With Watermelon: Delicious Recipes
How to Make Vegan-Style Mac and Cheese
A Midwestern Twist on Chicken Vesuvio
Southern Fried Chicken – Made by a Kentucky Native
Award-Winning Shrimp Linguini With Craig Hazelbaker in Cedar Rapids, IA
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...