A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,359
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Keep Me Warm Round 3 Gallery  (Read 6174 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pearljam94
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014 10:50:03 AM »

WOW! everyone so far got awesome packages!! I can't wait for my partner to get hers and i receive mine Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*Pearljam94*
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014 11:04:56 AM »

Oh my goodness, I got a fabulous, very tea-licious package from honeyd!

First, as my drink accessory, I got FOUR tea towels, with embroidered tea sayings.

(Kind of hard to read in the picture, but the blue says "come let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things" -  and the green says "you can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"  - both quotes I recognize, and the second is CS Lewis!).

Then the orange says "There is always time for tea" (I think this one is my favourite - so intricate!), and the pink says "I say let the world go to hell but I shall always have my tea" (lol - I had to look this one up, but it's a Dostoevsky quote!)

For my cozy item, it's a hat! Beret style like I like. With a super cool colourful yarn! I will have to figure out the perfect project.

Then the tea came in a lovely paper-covered box, with a few bonus tea cards! (Everything was really nicely wrapped, but I didn't wait to take pictures.  Grin

And the teas themselves - 4 little glass jars of interesting flavours from McNulty's in NYC, which I had never heard of. Is it a one-of store?. Plus a mini  'I <3 NY" honey. Who knew they made things like that? Wink I will certainly use it, since I use a lot of honey. Though I'm glad it made it over the border! I think honey is one of those things that customs will sometimes nab and quarantine.

The flavours are: Berry Creme, Caramel (I'm most excited about this one), and Amorous Almond, which all seem to be flavoured black teas, plus Blue Eyes which is a herbal blend, though it looks like mostly fruit to me. All smell delish, and I'm going to have a cup in a few minutes!

Thanks a lot honeyd, it's a great package. Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

nisforneville

N is for Neville who died of ennui

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014 12:14:57 PM »

The tea cup paper and cards are too cute! Love the yarn and the beret and the tea towels. Awesome package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps, just ask!

http://www.pinterest.com/nisforneville/wishlist/
Momof2!
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2014 12:37:17 PM »

That's an awesome package. They are all awesome packages! I loved this swap. SO much fun. I have been enjoying my coffee from Geekgirl1000100 in the adorable mug she painted every morning. I am saving the hot cocoa for a special time. Maybe one night when my husband is off work, and my kids are in the bed we can enjoy it together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kayrun

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2014 01:42:14 PM »

The tea cup paper and cards are too cute! Love the yarn and the beret and the tea towels. Awesome package!

I completely agree!
everyone has done such a nice job in this swap~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014 10:14:15 PM »

Yeaaah!!! I got mine (actually I got it three days ago, but was too busy)
I was so excited that I forgot to take an initial picture, so here it is:

First of all (as I opened the package) I found this cool microwaveable bowl cozy
which I cant wait to try

Then, wrapped under the cozy was this lovely kisses trinket holder which inmediately went into use and now is proudly holding my ulcer medication, and next to my Frida Kahlo's box hehe

After that, this hen came out of the package, I'm not sure if I want to display it in my kitchen or if I want it to be a pincushion, but the dogs keep trying to steal it.
I swear it looks better in real life, cellphone camera does not do it justice

And last in the fabric package was this super warm (AND PINK) quilted scarf, with tiny little hearts quilted all around, and it's funny that day I was wearing pink hehe

A bow garland, that I swear it's not going to stay on that ugly wall, I just used my Frida Kahlo's pictures to hang it for a picture, but it's moving into the kitchen door I think.

A heart shaped thing, forgot the name (remember i'm not an english speaker) that i turned into a shopping list and everybody around the house loves it

And last but definitely not least, 6 different flavors of hot chocolate mix, fighting myself hard not to drink it all one after another!

As you can see I'm totally and madly in love with my package, thank you rscowtown    for being such a cool partner!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
kayrun

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014 03:43:27 PM »

wow!
very nice pkg!!
Thanks for sharing pics --
I love how you have lots of action shots!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2014 11:09:33 AM »

I got may package from Kayrun.  It came several days ago to my apartment office but I was only able to pick it up yesterday.

Kayrun knitted me some awesome fingerless gloves.  I love them.  They will be just the thing to keep my hands warm in my very very cold office.

a crocheted mug rug/coaster and a knitted dishcloth.  It might be hard to see the texture in the pic.  It's very well done.
And a package of gears.  I use gears a lot in my mixed media.  These will definitely come in handy!

And some locally roasted coffee and hot chocolate.  I'm eager to try them.

Thanks! I love my package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014 01:04:32 PM »

I love the way the fingerless gloves turn down where the fingers are.  I've never seen that style before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl (my personal pinterest)
www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
http://Pinterest.com/LadybuggirlCrafts (my business pinterest-click on banner in right corner)
I'm on instagram:  ladybuggirlcrafts

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Momof2!
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2014 02:07:32 PM »

Great package. I love the fingerless gloves!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Determining the Value of a Vintage Sports Card Collection
How to Play a Math Building Card Game
Traditional Music of Uzbekistan
Peter Flaherty on Sondeim on Sondheim Multimedia Broadway Show
How to Play Eighth Notes on the Violin
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...