A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,453
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: July 2014 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 11057 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

anna.wahnsinn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2014 10:57:50 AM »

What, finished already? Oh. Can I say again how much I love this swap format? But seeing as I have very little self control sometimes, it is also very dangerous. That's why I didn't join the current round, but I'll definitely be back, I had so much fun, and there is so much I still want to make. Thanks for having me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brandyk

« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2014 11:48:32 AM »

I keep forgetting to come post some photos of some really nice clay pendants that anna.wahnsinn sent me.

Thanks so much Anne. I love them! I am going to coat them with a clear coat to make them shiny Smiley I have a family friend with a boy with Dravet Syndrome (the most severe form of epilepsy) and 3 daughters. Purple is the color for Dravet awareness & the mom does lots of volunteer work for a Dravet charity. I am thinking of making a necklace with one of the purple heart charms for each sister. Hope you don't mind me sharing my good fortune of extra goodies. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2014 03:26:11 PM »

Thanks so much Anne. I love them! I am going to coat them with a clear coat to make them shiny Smiley I have a family friend with a boy with Dravet Syndrome (the most severe form of epilepsy) and 3 daughters. Purple is the color for Dravet awareness & the mom does lots of volunteer work for a Dravet charity. I am thinking of making a necklace with one of the purple heart charms for each sister. Hope you don't mind me sharing my good fortune of extra goodies. 

Share on! I'm proud knowing that you think they are nice enough to be passed on, and that you like what I made for you. Sorry about them not being coated, I completely forgot about that. Except for a few noughts and crosses I've only made stuff for our dollhouse over the last couple of - decades (was going to write years and did a bit of math...) and I never varnished those things. Glad I chose purple then, somehow I got stuck on purple for pastel & feminine, I never even considered the rest of the rainbow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylvan
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2014 02:32:49 AM »

I also forgot to post Anna's gift to me :p

She sent me this lovely jewellery set! I wore it to a family dinner and got loads of compliments on them. Smiley

Here is a close up. She said she based the colours off a photo of a place she loves. I can see why, it's a lovely lake!!

I really love these, Anna! I know I'm going to wear them often. Smiley thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Bachelorette Party Gift Idea
How to Makeover Your Dresser Using Wallpaper
Julie Chu: Learn from Your Mistakes
Winter Wonderland Themed Craft
How to Create Mosaic Tile Mirrors
Latest Blog Articles
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags
Whatz Up, My Peeps?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...