A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,636
Currently Running With Scissors:
439 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How about a craft for my pet swap?  (Read 1101 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Momof2!
« on: January 25, 2014 04:40:59 AM »

I know this has been done before. I am wondering if anyone would be interested? I haven't ever organized, but I may be willing to look into it and give it ago. If there are other rounds, and whoever organized them wants to do it. That would be fine too. I don't want to step on any toes. Smiley I love making things for pets and my spoiled little buggers love getting things so I thought it would be fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whatthepuck
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014 05:17:10 AM »

I'd be interested. I have 2 fat old cats and a mean 7 month old kitten.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Momof2!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014 06:36:00 AM »

I'd be interested. I have 2 fat old cats and a mean 7 month old kitten.

Those young ones can be quite the handful can't they!? I have a fat middle aged cat, and a 2 1/2 year old cat. The young one is just starting to settle down a little. She was into EVERYTHING for about a year and half or so. She still is but not to the extent that she was. Hopefully we will have enough people to get this together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whatthepuck
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014 11:17:37 AM »

My kitten Pearl is so mean. I hoped spaying her would mellow her out, but not so far. I've never had a mean cat before. Little Bean asked if we could take her back and get a nice kitten.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Momof2!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014 03:46:46 AM »

Awwww age will probably mellow her out more than the spaying. Hopefully she will chill when she gets a bit older.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014 06:59:02 AM »

This sounds pretty neat!  I'm crafting for my greyounds right now.. they need coats (again!).  The coats went missing after a meet and greet and temperatures are in the teens.  UGH!
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014 09:58:59 AM »

This sounds fun! Hey "pjr107" we had retired Greyhounds too they are so fun & awesome. We loss our last greyhound such a sweet girl, last summer!  Sad  We loved her dearly!
But we also have 2 Italian Greyhounds (small ones they call them Iggies). They were re-homed & we gave them a home.They are so cute & loving, but they do need coats bad. I always seem to want to make them one then something gets in the way. I can't leave them out in the cold to long or they will freeze!!

Either late Feb. or March would be great for me. Then I would be done with my 2 other swaps!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014 01:00:12 PM by Sharalee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap RD 3"
"Fall Character Ninni Swap"
'Christmas Stocking Swap RD 10"

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
Momof2!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014 10:13:14 AM »

I'm glad we have some people interested. I was thinking later in Feb. too. I need to finish up a couple things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014 10:05:43 AM »

Later is so much better.  And lucky for me, we did find coats!  They were stuffed in a bag hidden under a doggie pillow of the same color.   

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014 07:21:54 PM »

Yeah, I think anyone who swaps with me knows how ridiculously crazy I am for our two pups!!  Roll Eyes

So I would definitely be down but only if there's something I can offer.  Would it be JUST crafting for the pet themselves or could it be pet-related?  I guess I feel like this lends itself so much to sewing and maybe baking or I don't know, but if it can be pet-related like art of our pets or something along those lines I could play!  Cheesy

But I also totally don't want anyone to make the swap not what you want to accommodate me, so I'm just seeing what you all are thinking...?   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chilled Broccoli Salad Recipe
How to Make Eggs Over Easy and Sunny Side Up
BBQ Pulled Turkey Recipe
Grits Recipe
Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Roll with Maple Cream Cheese Filling

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...