GALLERY OF IMPORTANCE!
It has been far too long since full and proper acknowledgement was bestowed upon the most terribly important icons of the crafting world. TOO LONG since tiaras of paper and lace were donned. TOO LONG since fancy buttons gleamed upon the bossoms of worthy recipients. TOO LONG since songs of praise and adoration were composed to the mighty creative forces of craftster goddesses! The time has come to rectify the silence, let loose the angular angels songs, and allow the glitter to fly! Countess of Flanders Marie Hohenzollern
Details: You deserve to be recognized for your stunning, glorious, fantasticalness. You need a sweet package of goodies that will announce, not only to those in the immediate vicinity, but to the entire world! your terrible importance. Banners, badges, tiaras, crowns, declarations, signs... you NEED stuff that tells all onlookers just how terribly important you are... or is just great fun to wear around the house.
Package requirements are easy: Send your equally important partner a MINIMUM one medium and two small crafted items if you'd like to do more speak with your partner. This is meant to be a fun and easy swap. Nothing huge and elaborate is required but remember that you are sending to a terribly important person... make it good or we'll send the minions to exact revenge upon you!
Need inspiration? ROUND ONE GALLERY
ROUND TWO GALLERY
Swap name: Terribly Important SOB Swap - The Return
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Knickertwist
Sign-up date range: 01/21/14-1/24/14
Date to send item by: 2/20/14
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Additional Age requirement? No.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Please note that I will be check for questionable comments in the feedback form (ie multiple late sends, poor communication) and reserve the right to deny participation.
Still want to play? Answer these simple questions and my people will begin processing your application Wink
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Terribly Important SOB Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (as it would appear on a package):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergens in your home (pets, smoke, etc.)?
Do you have any allergies?
What makes you so terribly important?
If you could give yourself a terribly important title what would it be?
What sorts of things do you consider sure signs importance? (official looking documents, crowns, shiny buttons, opera gloves, sashes, medals)
Is there anything that would make you feel not so important and you'd really prefer not to get?
Do you have pintrest or other links that your partner might find helpful? If not, please share a few words about your style, preferences, taste, wants, needs and/or desires.
Anything else your partner (or moi, the organizer) should know?
REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Terribly Important Participants
1. Knickertwist the Good
2. Phizzychick the Phabulous
3. jillybeans, Goddess of Milk & Merriment
4. rackycoo, Crafty Itch... wait? what? that can't be right...
5. suereal, Heir Verbosity
6. noooitaremybirthday, The Ultimate Winner
7. tapestrymlp, Countess of Craftasticallness
8. Arachnea, Queen of Geekiness
9. chrmisha, Queen Extraordinaire
10. Killam Creative, Goddess of Glitter and Lace
11. ybunnygurl, Princess of Random Things
12. Alexus1325, She Who Tries ALL The Crafts
PARTNERS OF EPICNESS! SENT
RECEIVED Knickertwist - Arachnea Phizzychick - Killam Creative suereal - chrmisha noooitearemybirthday - rackycoo Tapestrymlp - jillybeans alexus1325 - ybunnygurl