GALLERY OF GOODIES:::: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431266.0#axzz2sCxJJbZ4
Keep Me Warm Swap Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kayrun
Sign-up date range: Jan. 11-18, 2014
Date to send item by: Feb. 18, 2014
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? Nope
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES!
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Links to previous rounds:
Details of swap:
This swap will be a swap of items to keep us warm! Here is how it will work.
Each participant will send their partner items that fall into each of three categories, Hot Drink, Hot Drink Accessory, and Worn Accessory.
Hot Drink: We will be sending the monetary equivalent of one pound of gourmet coffee (about $10). This could be loose leaf tea, gourmet hot chocolate or coffee, or a soup mix. It is encouraged to buy local, but it is not required.
Hot Drink Accessory: This could be a reusable coffee sleeve, a mug cozy, chocolate dipped spoons, a mug, a bowl etc. This should be a crafted item.
Worn Accessory: This could be any worn item that is used to keep you warm. The possibilities are endless! This could be a scarf, mittens, hat, lip balm, socks, slippers, pajama pants, etc. This should be a crafted item.
The two crafted items should equal four points. The point requirements are as follows:
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
DON'T FORGET to send your questionnaire to kayrun!
Questionnaire to answer:
Name of swap: Keep Me Warm Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
I understand that Delivery Confirmation number or a copy of receipt is required for this swap:(YES/NO)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (YES/NO):
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens present in your house?
Link to wist, website, etc.:
What crafts would you like to receive?
What crafts can you make?
Least Favorite colors:
Any sizes that your partner would need to know:
What hot drink would you like to receive?
In this section, only answer questions that apply to the items you would like to receive:
What are your favorite flavors?
Coffee-ground or whole bean?
Tea-bagged or loose leaf?
Hot chocolate-milk or dark chocolate?
Favorite soup mix variety?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
sent = green
rec'd = blue
sending late w/communication = purple
feedback given =
*earlybird*dreadlocklovepearljam94honeydtheboywonder contact organizer ASAPrscowtown
dreadlocklove Sylvani == pearljam94 psyche
(angel pkg being crafted for nisforneville)
(geekgirl has 2 partners)