A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,925
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Handmade boutique looking for vendors  (Read 505 times)
Tags for this thread: boutique  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sharrac
« on: January 11, 2014 12:07:52 PM »

Hi my name is Sharra and I own Serendipity by Sharra. We are a handmade boutique on the Westside of Pensacola and we opened November 2nd of this year. The store is located on Mobile Hwy right next to WEAR TV 3. We are in a small location right now to start but have the opportunity to expand to a bigger space in January but first we need to add to our wonderful vendors and we are really looking to add some handmade vendors that will appeal both older and younger crowds as well as offer something a little different to our regular customers. The vendor fees are $2.50sq ft or $10 a linear ft for the first 2 ft and $5 a linear ft thereafter if going with a shelf only, this price is per month. Vendors also pay a 10% commission on sold items and 3% for all credit card transactions. The store is open 6 days a week closed Sunday (with the exception of Sundays in December) and major holidays only (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years). We are smaller than most places you might be used to but we have something they dont we only have one vendor for each specific kind of item and we only have handmade items. If you have any question please feel free to ask by messaging me or emailing me at Serendipitybysharra@gmail.com.

There are thousands of different handmade things so why don't I tell you what I have already.

We have crochet hats, crochet scarves, crochet wash clothes, crochet animals, crochet baby outfits, hair bows, headbands, pouches, tissues pouches, burp clothes, vinyl, gel candles, pillow case dresses, hand painted ornaments, hand painted wine glasses, hand painted windows, wreaths, quilted ornaments, key fobs, hand made cards, stained glass, button letters, steampunk inspired jewelry, monogrammed baby sets, children's clothes, spa soaps, novelty soaps, paintings (we take more than one vendor on these), pictures (we take more than one vendor on these).

I would like to have: somethings that would appeal to men, tutus, jewelry, quilts, clothing for adults, things for the house...etc
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014 03:30:44 PM by Sharrac » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Dramatic Coloring Effects in Photoshop
Photoshop Video Tutorial: Chroma Keying
How to Scrapbook with Corel Painter Essentials 4
Corel Painter Essentials 4 - Rob McDonald
Photoshop Tutorial - Pixel Stretching NewDarkRoom
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...