A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,185
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Winter Wonderland of Whimsies- JOW Gallery  (Read 4406 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onecrazymom
different day, different craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2014 09:26:25 AM »

I am waaaaaay behind- last weekend our roof sprung a leak in the middle of lots of rain so I've been dealing with that over the week and weekend. Sorry for not updating things!  I received from jkaywiz and absolutely love everything!  She sent some different things and some much needed goodies. Smiley. Here are the pix.

Thank you so much for everything!  I love the little bunny, the mouse tin, the pig potholder? Smiley, the magnet- so many neat trinkets! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My ETSY shop! www.designsonawhim.etsy.com
My WISTS! http://www.wists.com/onecrazymom
My PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/onecrazymom/

...even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas....
rockingbearranch
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2014 09:59:45 AM »

A dalmatian deer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2014 01:16:25 PM »

The deer is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jkaywiz
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2014 05:03:30 PM »

I think the deer is vintage...I picked it up at an antique store in a bag lot...great find!  I found a lot of goodies that day which reminds me I need to go back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrskristina
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2014 12:04:34 PM »

I got my package!!

I'm sorry... the photo does not do it justice. The lighting is awful. I will have to try to take different ones this afternoon when I have some sunlight.  Undecided

There are so many amazing goodies! I love this swap. Smiley

She included some pictures of a hike she went on- Australia is amazing.
I love everything in here. There is a gorgeous handmade notebook. The cover is so soft and it has a cute enclosure on it. I will definitely be using that!
The drawing of the face on a nice fabric is so lovely- the picture really doesn't capture the detail. It's very, very good.
The necklace and pin are awesome! I love, love that pin. You can't tell, but it looks like a bunch of tiny beads are hand-stitched on, giving it this really neat, subtle effect.
The black and white plant sketches are magnets (already on my fridge!).
And soooo many little buttons, beads and trinkets. I'm still pawing through everything, getting good ideas for mini projects.

Thank you Jess!! I love it all. It was so much fun. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2014 04:53:09 PM »

Here's my wonderful, awe-inspiring package from Rosie1981, who took the time to send all of these amazing goodies even while she was ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

The container with a stencil of my fave Doctor--#9! There are quotes from him written on the sides and inside of the box Smiley

The incredible handmade goodies...a plush and lovely pair of fingerless mittens (love the color!), a mug cozy, and some face/bath scrubbies! I love getting yarn goodies so much!

TONS of cool paper goodies, some really wonderful beads and charms and findings, mixed media/altered art components, a little wooden boy, and so many more wonderful things! There is really a little bit of everything in this package--one of my favorite Craftster swap packages yet Smiley Thanks so much, Rosie, and I hope you're having fun with your new little one Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2014 01:02:49 PM »

FINALLY getting around to post pictures.  My newborn hates to sit in a wet diaper and it feels like as soon as I change her, she's wet again!  Ahh the joys of motherhood. (maybe this will mean she'll potty train early!)  Some goodies from Mamaphunk.  I love the creepy kid magnet in the second picture, he's cute and creepy at the same time- I love it!  There are so many great little bits I'll have to get a bigger jar for my favorite whimsies.   Grin

Some of the things that she made for me...  a crochet hook roll up. 2 crochet bags and small shadow boxes.  One was painted black but my sister snatched it before I could get a pic but there is a second one that I get to deco so it's all good.   Cheesy

Thanks mamaphunk for all the goodies!  My 4y.o. daughter loves to dig through them.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2014 01:11:26 PM »

I'm so happy you liked everything.  I tried to send a bit of everything and my pregnant nesting brain was in over drive.   Cheesy   Me and baby are great thanks.   Cheesy  We love D.W.  so I knew I had to enclude him somehow. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Classics: Hong Thaimee Makes Laab
How to Make an Asian Shrimp and Fruit Salad
How to Cook With Bean Sprouts
How to Cook and Brown Coconut
How to Make Thai Chicken With Rice Noodles
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...