A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
490 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Winter Wonderland of Whimsies- JOW Gallery  (Read 3900 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Supermutts
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014 09:10:49 AM »

Just got an awesome package from RockingBearRanch! Definitely an up-lifter on an otherwise snowy day.

All of the goodies wrapped. My husband plays the piano so the sheet music was an awesome bonus and Tschaikowsky is his favorite composer, talk about perfect.

I love that its a little vintage fabric pouch and it came with all kinds of cool stuff inside. There is a decoupaged real egg that is absolutely beautiful, I just hope I can keep from breaking it. The quill is super cool and I just happen to have a jar of black india ink that I might have to dig out of the closet now.

The little bird and kite are really adorable and our real live bird keeps trying to steal the kite because she loves polka dots.

Awesome assortment of beads, buttons and things. I love the skull and cross bones buttons and the vintage wooden thread spool.

Thanks RockingBearRanch for such an awesome package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." -Captain Mal
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014 07:33:08 AM »

Buttons!!! who doesn't love buttons?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014 04:47:38 PM »

Picture overload! I received from artmomof5. She totally spoiled me! So much goodness!

Check out the loot!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linakins

Craft Hoarder

Will work for craft supplies!

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014 05:10:30 AM »

RockingBearRanch- The decoupage egg is lovely and I love the assortment of buttons you sent

artmomof5- The little felt house is too cute! Very nice collection of whimsies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft to preserve my sanity!

If you like my work and would be interested in a personal swap, please contact me!
Junior_Mint

Must eat all the Pocky!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014 11:11:48 AM »

Loving everything I'm seeing so far!  I can't wait to receive my package and start putting all my new whimsies to use  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014 11:20:28 AM »

Fabulous packages!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onecrazymom
different day, different craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014 12:13:23 PM »

everything looks so wonderful!  There is something so exciting about loads of little goodies to pour over and examine.   Grin  I wish we could get more details about where things are found and their backgrounds.  Its so fascinating. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My ETSY shop! www.designsonawhim.etsy.com
My WISTS! http://www.wists.com/onecrazymom
My PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/onecrazymom/

...even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas....
rockingbearranch

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014 01:21:30 PM »

I've had a stack of old sheet music (1920-50s) I got at auction about ten years ago. Just now digging it out. We found a little gun bullet shell and sea shells and some misc rusty trinkets on ours walks. There were some steampunk clock works in there that I got at the thrift. The fabric pouch held real linen napkins for proper entertaining which were made by an elderly lady in Ohio. I found the owl figurine at the thrift, no price so I slapped a loose one on it for 25 cents. There was a sign that said I was possibly stealing from Jesus that made us laugh. Not much guilt since I've been dropping off a ton of things including furniture that they sell sometimes for more than retail. I think it is from a collective of Native American artists in California. My chickens made the egg and the little bag of feathers. Mr Turkey made the big feather on the quill pen. Some of the really old buttons might be from my grandmother. They'd be at least 30 years old. I collect misc findings from the thrift and I had the Trolley Garters and the others. The gold tin has a Harry Potter potion or spell? on the front. Forgive me, I haven't been a student at Hogwarts. It is Exploding Ginger Eyelashes, I think. And the skull buttons are actually dollar store. They won't last long since they are plastic. Enjoy!

I think that boot fabric would make a great cowgirl bandana to go with those fab moustaches. Yee haw!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Junior_Mint

Must eat all the Pocky!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014 06:39:43 PM »

I received my swap package from fancybutch today! Sorry for the pic spam everyone!

Some tape and wooden shapes

I love the variety of buttons and the dinos!  The owl erasers will be coming with me to work! Cheesy

I love these little bottles with the cork in the top.  Just what I was looking for

A wide shot of all the whimsies spread out in their groups

All the whimsies before I dumped them on the floor

Here's the top of my whimsy container!

A cute barn and grain elevator since I'm a prairie girl Smiley

I LOVE this cloud bag so much!  So cute ^_^

Thank you so much for the awesome swap package.  I can't wait until you receive yours...I kind of went overboard because my box is about 4 times the size of yours...OOPS! haha I can't stop crafting once you get me started.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
onecrazymom
different day, different craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014 07:42:18 PM »

I've had a stack of old sheet music (1920-50s) I got at auction about ten years ago. Just now digging it out. We found a little gun bullet shell and sea shells and some misc rusty trinkets on ours walks. There were some steampunk clock works in there that I got at the thrift. The fabric pouch held real linen napkins for proper entertaining which were made by an elderly lady in Ohio. I found the owl figurine at the thrift, no price so I slapped a loose one on it for 25 cents. There was a sign that said I was possibly stealing from Jesus that made us laugh. Not much guilt since I've been dropping off a ton of things including furniture that they sell sometimes for more than retail. I think it is from a collective of Native American artists in California. My chickens made the egg and the little bag of feathers. Mr Turkey made the big feather on the quill pen. Some of the really old buttons might be from my grandmother. They'd be at least 30 years old. I collect misc findings from the thrift and I had the Trolley Garters and the others. The gold tin has a Harry Potter potion or spell? on the front. Forgive me, I haven't been a student at Hogwarts. It is Exploding Ginger Eyelashes, I think. And the skull buttons are actually dollar store. They won't last long since they are plastic. Enjoy!

I think that boot fabric would make a great cowgirl bandana to go with those fab moustaches. Yee haw!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the details  Grin Grin thx, rockingbearranch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My ETSY shop! www.designsonawhim.etsy.com
My WISTS! http://www.wists.com/onecrazymom
My PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/onecrazymom/

...even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas....
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Summer Flower Arrangement
How to Make a Gift Bouquet Of Flowers
How to Make an Origami Bird Base
How to Knit the Rib Stitch
How to Cast Off in Knitting
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...