A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,123
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SECRET VALENTINO pictures  (Read 6741 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

divasteph

The crafty diva is on the loose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2004 09:39:25 AM »

my kitty, "cha cha" - isn't so into food that isn't in niblit form - she tears open bags of human food and never eats anything -
she thinks thingy is cute and she has had a bunch of nice things to say about him - she said his little heart is so snazzy - she wishes she had that much snazz!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

avsceriline
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2004 07:38:03 PM »

YAAY! After a mix-up with my package being sent to another building on campus, I recieved my Secret Valentino gifts. It was totally worth the wait!!

Clockwise from top left: very cool fuzzy green bag with daffodil, super cute brown cord hat!, and two magnets (they say "Men Suck" and "No Way").
The background of the image is the lining for the bag.
I LOVE the fabrics, Kristina! How unusual!
I actually have that brown cordoroy...and I'm in the process of making myself a peacoat out of it. Now I'll have a set! How awesome is that?
I've worn the bag and hat out already and have recieved many compliments. Thank you so much! You made a wonderful Valentino Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
Xanthia

the goddess of hugs

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2004 06:03:35 PM »

I got mine today! Yeah! It came all the way from Canada, so that's what took so long Smiley I got a really cool mouse pad (great idea), a beautiful journal (need to think of something special for it now) and some beading supplies! Very cool indeed! Thanks Peanut!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sevenislucky

*...What will your anthem be?...*

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2004 01:28:29 PM »

kategirl was sweet enough to do a swap with me since i didnt get anything for this one...thought id post all the beautiful things she made me on here so everyone could see:
i love it kategirl!...you have no idea!...it couldnt be any more perfect...im a turtle freak and a green freak...ive been needing a small cd case cause my big one is getting too chunky to carry everywhere so its perfect...and that mix cd is great...tons of great songs...the notebook is so cute i cant wait to use it...and i can never have enough stationaryish stuff because i have a ton of far away friends so im always writing...the jewelry, wow, its gorgeous...im gonna be wearing it all the time...plus the hair ties are so cute...wow...thanks so much kategirl!...I heart everything that you sent me!...kategirl is the best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*...this is one side, my conventional side, an attraction to tradition, my vintage disposition...* - No Doubt
sevenislucky

*...What will your anthem be?...*

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2004 08:27:26 PM »

sooo glad you liked it kategirl...since kategirl cant take pics of it she wanted me to post some to show you guys:

thanks tons for havin this lil swap for us!...so much fun!...and im still in love with everything you sent me...ive been wearing my jewelry everyday and gotten so many 'oooo's and 'aahhh's from it...and i used one of the cards to write my friend a cute lil message on for her bday today and she thought it was the greatest thing...ooohhh i love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*...this is one side, my conventional side, an attraction to tradition, my vintage disposition...* - No Doubt
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wrap Awkward Shaped Christmas Presents
Top 3 DIY Holiday Decorations Tutorial
How to Create the Perfect Festive Wreath
Learn a Crocheted Slip Stitch
How to Make Cozy Crochet Mittens
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...