A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,013
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Geeky Swap - Signup 1/1/14 - 1/8/14, Sendout 2/12/14  (Read 22407 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

groperesponsibly
Mom to a beautiful, craft loving little girl!!

Dippin' my fingers into all things crafty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2014 09:18:56 AM »

Maybe we could extend the send date?  Wink wink, nudge nudge?  I wanted to run to the post office, but unfortunately the emergency shopping came first.  By the time I finished, there was already an inch of snow and plenty of ice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

Personal swaps welcome Smiley
Harvey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2014 12:30:31 PM »

Two days ago we marked a record of 13 days of over 40 C for summer. Yesterday and today it is raining so much that there is some flooding in Adelaide. The world is weird. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
« Reply #282 on: February 13, 2014 01:22:50 PM »

OMG, Harvey - that's really bad!! Shocked Hope your floodings won't be as bad as England ... we're fortunately having no problems where we live, neither snow or flood here (touch wood). Just illnesses ... and kids who cannot go out to play because of miserable weather and therefore are miserable and sometimes insufferable (like today!)...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 13, 2014 02:26:07 PM »

Nothing like what is happening in England. It is just that we haven't had rain for a month and very little then, so the ground is too dry to absorb it at the moment.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 13, 2014 03:00:44 PM »

I sent out this afternoon, now to get working on my Ongoing Wish Swap claims.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkmichk

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2014 06:00:14 AM »

sorry for all feeling the wrath of mother nature in her various ways right now
I am in the UK & yes we have had wind (almost lost our trampoline over the neighbours garden) & a lot of rain but thankfully we live in a area that hasn't seen any flooding although I have friends in badly hit areas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2014 05:18:55 PM »

Maybe we could extend the send date?  Wink wink, nudge nudge?  I wanted to run to the post office, but unfortunately the emergency shopping came first.  By the time I finished, there was already an inch of snow and plenty of ice.

Sorry, I won't be extending the send date since it has already passed and it looks like most of the packages have either been sent or will be sent within the next couple of days. Just try and get your packages out as soon as you are able to.  Smiley

To anyone who has sent and has not sent me a tracking # or pic of receipt, please do so. It will help me a bunch to have this info, plus if your package goes missing and your receipt as well, there will be no way to prove you have shipped.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2014 10:44:18 AM »

Sent. And after seeing all those goodies in the gallery I'm panicking that my items are not good enough...  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
groperesponsibly
Mom to a beautiful, craft loving little girl!!

Dippin' my fingers into all things crafty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2014 08:03:03 AM »

Sent. And after seeing all those goodies in the gallery I'm panicking that my items are not good enough...  Shocked

I always feel that way because mine are so small, even though they're time consuming and have a high retail value :/

SO.  After snow, plenty of ice AND a car accident, I'm happy to say that my package is out today.  I'm so sorry that a combination of weather and accident delayed me.  Thank goodness my partner is awesome and super understanding!  I'm so bummed.  I've never sent late before Sad

I've decided, no more winter swaps.  Only the other seasons.  Because if the snow/ice happens, EVERYTHING shuts down.  We just can't handle it here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

Personal swaps welcome Smiley
The_ChiHa
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2014 09:38:34 PM »

I always feel that way because mine are so small, even though they're time consuming and have a high retail value :/

SO.  After snow, plenty of ice AND a car accident, I'm happy to say that my package is out today.  I'm so sorry that a combination of weather and accident delayed me.  Thank goodness my partner is awesome and super understanding!  I'm so bummed.  I've never sent late before Sad

I've decided, no more winter swaps.  Only the other seasons.  Because if the snow/ice happens, EVERYTHING shuts down.  We just can't handle it here.
I'm so sorry about your accident! I hope everything will be ok..ish!
I always worry too. I just always hope my partner likes my items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eye Dropper Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Drawing with the PolyStar Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Drawing with the Oval Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Drawing with the Rectangle Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with a Stylus and a Tablet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...