A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,178
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: January 2014 Ongoing Pinterest Swap!  (Read 1986 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 01, 2014 09:20:08 AM »

Swap name: January 2014 Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jexxican
Co-Organiser: ?
Sign-up date range: 1 January 2014 to 31 January 2014
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap mod if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
This is a Pinterest swap, meaning that your fellow Craftsters will claim you for something you have pinned on your Pinterest site.  If you don't have a Pinterest but are interested, go here www.pinterest.com to request one or PM the organizer your email address to request an invite. We recommend having at least 200 pins before you start a Pinterest Swap.

If you are late in a pervious Pinterest swap, please do not sign up until you send. You will not be accepted. If you still have outstanding claims in any previous round, however, you can still join as long as you are not already late in sending. Also, these swaps are totally independent of each other so if you have maxed out your unreceived but not late claims in last month's swap, you can still make that number this month. Also, the swap organizer reserves the right to refuse participation to those C-sters that she does not feel can meet the requirements or that do not jive well with the group.

Also please note that this swap requires that you communicate with your partner and the organizer.  Please send a PM (including the month of the swap) when you claim, when you send, and when you receive.  People who consistently fail to communicate will be asked to take a break from the Pinterest swap and maybe try again in two months.

Please do not post in this thread until you have been approved by the organizer. This thread is for lists only. Only post once. If you need to change/add something, simply "Modify" your post. The discussion/gallery thread is located here. Post as soon as possible after signing up so we know you have found the thread and that you are getting updates.

FAQ: Please READ

How does this swap work?
You may choose from anyone's Pinterest board once they have posted a link and bio in this thread.  This is not a chain list swap; its more of a free for all swap.  However, when possible it is nice to claim from those who haven't been claimed or who have claimed more than they have been claimed for. You have two weeks from the date you claim to send your item on its way to the lucky recipient.  Remember to PM the organizer and the recipient when you claim, send, and receive. Please include the swap name and month in your subject line! Please make sure to tell her who you are claiming, sending to, or receiving from. You may have up to 2 outstanding (not received) claims. If you are FOC you may have up to 3 outstanding claims.  Everyone MUST make at least one claim.

What should my bio and link look like?
Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  There is no one way to do this but please be sure your bio includes the following:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"
         - whether you are okay with supply claims

What do I need to send?
This swap is for either one medium or 2-3 small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

How do the organizers ensure that claims are even?
We don't. But we do try.  One way is that we highlight your name when you have claimed more times than you have been claimed.  We ask that people claim from those that haven't been claimed yet or who have claimed more often than they have been claimed, but there is no guarantee that if you send 5 times that you will receive 5 items.  In fact, theoretically it is quite possible to not get claimed at all.  If this is a major concern for you and you know you would miserable if things were not always even, this may not be the swap for you.  However, I will say that for the most part this is not a big problem in this swap so far.

How closely does the item I send need to resemble the item pinned?
It depends on who you are claiming.  Read the bios carefully.  Read the pins carefully.  Some of us pin items for inspiration and are fine with items that are simply inspired by our pins.  Others would like the item to look as close to the pin as possible.

What happens if I am flaked on?
If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you will not receive a swap angel.

What do I do if I'm not being claimed?
If you are not being claimed, it might be time to consider your pins.  Do you have enough variety?  Are there enough small and medium items?  Do you have items pinned that require a variety of crafty mediums (ex: knitting, crocheting, sewing, beading, embroidery, etc...)?  Are your pins realistically craftable?  You should shoot for at least 20-30 pins (this includes only those pins you want to be claimed); maybe more if most of your items are on the large side or primarily in one crafty medium.  We have some talented folks on here... but not everyone can do all crafts.  If you find you aren't being claimed...try adding more pins. Annchen posted a great reply about this in the December swap that I highly encourage reading if you are not being claimed.

I hear a rumor that there is a giveaway; is this true?
YES!  It is true.  Each month, there is a giveaway.  You get one entry into the random drawing for each claim you make.  At the end of the month, we'll use a random number generator and that lucky person will receive a crafted item or crafty supply.  We cannot tell you what the item might be upfront because we like to cater it to the winner's interests and needs.  Also randomly but not necessarily every month, there might be additional giveaways so make sure to stay up to date on the discussion thread so you don't miss out!

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE:

QUESTIONNAIRE:
Name of swap: January 2014 Pinterest
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014 09:24:12 AM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
jexxican

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014 09:21:10 AM »

Discussion and Gallery thread
Please no talking in this thread!

Swappers : Name links to Bio
Bold = claiming more than claimed = give love!
(w) Swapper x/y/z
w = times claimed, x = claims made, y = claims in transit to recipients, z = claims received by recipient
Jexxican - organizing, not participating (yet)
(2) gamemom42 3/0/3
(1) rscowtown 1/0/1
(2) Annchen 1/0/1
(1) GingerKnitter 2/0/2
(3) happylittleclam 3/0/3

(2) Breegy 2/0/2
(1) Koreena 1/0/1
(3) Craftsunderground 2/0/2
(1) LadybugsAndBumblebees 1/0/1
(1) FreakieGeekie 1/0/1
(1) Nisforneville 1/0/1

Claims
Sent
Received
Late with communication
Contact Jexxican immediately!

Due January 17
gamemom42 --> annchen for a supply package 1/17--> RESEND 3/10 --> 3/20
1/16, 1/17 Annchen --> gamemom42 for some short knit socks 1/23 --> 2/5

Due Jan 19
1/17, 1/28 GingerKnitter --> gamemom42 for a crocheted cat bed 2/3 --> 2/7
happylittleclam --> rscowtown for two prayer flags 1/17 --> 1/21
GingerKnitter --> HappyLittleClam for crocheted baby turbans for a baby girl and a baby boy. 1/16--> 1/21
Breegy --> happylittleclam for a water bottle holder 1/10 --> 1/13
Breegy --> Annchen for an iphone cozy. 1/10 --> 1/17

Due Jan 20
gamemom42 --> Breegy for some pretend tea bags, a matchbox monster or two and a surprise 1/17 --> 1/21
1/19 Koreena --> LadybugsAndBumblebees for a Foxy Stash Basket for her DS 1/21 --> 1/23

Due Jan 25
1/25, 1/30 CraftsUnderground --> Gingerknitter for one circular needle organizer 2/7 --> 2/10

Due Jan 26
rscowtown --> happylittleclam for hot handle holders and reversible coffee cozys 1/25 --> 1/29
ladybugsandbumblebess --> Koreena for a crocheted baby blanket for her nephew. 1/23 --> 2/8

Due Jan 27
happylittleclam --> FreakieGeekie for "We Know" and "Cheese For Everyone!" Shirt/Tote 1/27--> 1/30

Due Jan 29
1/28 FreakieGeekie --> Breegy for playset of tea bags play mail, fake tea box, and a "bear skin" mug rug 1/31 --> 2/4
Nisforneville --> Craftsunderground for crochet boot cuffs. 1/29 --> 2/2

Due Jan 30
1/30 craftsunderground --> Nisforneville for some crocheting project bags of owly goodness 2/7 --> 2/9

Due Jan 31
gamemom42 --> craftsunderground for a pincushion 1/31 --> ?

Due Feb 6
happylittleclam --> craftsunderground for some owl puffs 2/3 --> 2/7

Giveaway winner:
from 1 - 29 random.org chose #11 so... NISFORNEVILLE YOU ARE A WINNER! WEEEEEE!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014 10:34:30 AM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014 10:27:39 AM »

Hi, I'm Teresa from Georgia.  I live north of Atlanta on a little homestead with my sweet husband of 33 years (as of Jan. 6th), a ragtag collection of rescued farm animals, a few cats, and a bossy little dog.

I use swaps to collect gifts for eight or so special people in my life so I won't go into detail about "my" favorite colors, styles, scents, etc...  Any useful info along those lines will be included in the pin itself.   I'm fine with items inspired by my pins, but I'm also happy with exacts (just pay attention to any notes I made when I pinned the item).  

Please stick to the following boards when claiming me:

OWS/OPS Biggest Wishes

Crafty Wishes: This & That

Crafty Wishes: Yarn

Crafty Wishes: Fabric

Bags, Totes, Purses, and Pouches

Crafty Supplies I Want

I do not want any pincushions at this time unless they are very similar to ones on one of the 6 boards listed above.  I'm not sure I'm going to have room for my huge pincushion in my new craft room if we move later in the year so I'm being really picky about any new ones I add to my collection.

I am fine with supply only claims!  

The boards listed above make up around 600 pins so hopefully you can find something you would like to make on one of those; however, let me know if you see something on another board that is calling your name.  I can't imagine turning anything down that any of you would be willing to make for me.

Thank you so much for claiming me!!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014 06:39:23 AM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014 10:03:35 AM »

Hello again!

I'm Ann and I live in Sweden. I know international postage can be "fun" so if it's easier for you to send something that's not filled or stuffed, please PM me. I can probably fill/stuff it myself. I have no allergies, but some pins are not for me - see below for boards with allergy info.

My main crafts are knitting and crochet, but I dabble in a bit of everything. I love getting yarn related crafts even if I could technically make it myself. Wink

Pre-loved items and supplies is ok as long as everything is clean and useable, and I don't mind repurposed or recycled elements of crafts.

Any board is fair game for inspiration, and you don't have to copy the pin unless the pin says so. I'm okay with supply claims and pattern claims if you happen to own a pattern I've pinned (mostly interested in knit/crochet patterns, if I've pinned a sewing pattern I'd like the item and not the pattern).

Pinterest link: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/

Special boards:
"Colour, texture, scent" a good board to get a feel for my favourite colours.

My "flavour of the week" board is a showcase of 10 or so pins I'd love to receive in swaps. All those pins can also be found in other boards and I try to rotate them as my fancies change.

"Sally/Sam"
This board is for my niece (3,5 years old) and nephew (19 months) and anything for them will need to be smoke free and either pet hair free or washable. If the item is washable and might contain stray pet hairs I can wash it myself before giving it away if you just give me a heads up.

"Gustav"
Hubby's board. He's in the process of losing a lot of weight so if you want to encourage him with a little gift I'm all for that. His new t-shirt size is in the board info. Strong scents can trigger his migraines.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014 10:04:22 AM by Annchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014 06:27:47 PM »

Hi I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. Married to Mark for 30 years, mom to a boy 21 and girl 26 and grandma to a 4 year old. We have 3 rescued dachshunds, I love the old ugly ones that no one wants or ones with no teeth or had back surgery.

** Please pm me if you find something on my pin boards that isn't listed below, sometimes I pin stuff for ideas but may have already made the item and forgotten to mark it lol

I have allergies to cats, but unless kitty has come with the claim in the box, I will be ok Smiley If he or she wants to help you make the claim, distract them with a treat or let me know and I can crochet them a fun toy Smiley

WISHLIST STUFF:

*Knitted socks, any colors you have, use up leftover scraps is wonderful, they don't match, that's even better.

*Here is my Crochet wish list: http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/crochet-my-wantwish-list/

*Here are my other wish lists:  http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-1-of-my-wish-list/

http://www.pinterest.com/rscowtown/oh-yeah-part-of-2-my-wish-list/

*Prayer flags: here are a few example pins
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216665432043427977/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571112796466973750/

a post on craftster  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=420768.0#axzz2lRCpPPeb

*Wall art: yes I saw this on the gallery page but LOVE this kind of art:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827748817/

*Anything crafted that is Peacock: one SIL loves peacocks and the old farmhouse they live in was owned by a family named Peacock so I try to get her fun unique stuff. Could be a hoopla or something embroidered that she could put out as a decoration or who knows?

*I need me one of these for my sewing machine: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653828009012/
message me for measurements. any fun and funky colors/pattern fabric would be great!

*Fabric covered clothesline bowl: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/272397477431340512/
any color or pattern would be great

*Fun table runner: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827729778/
we have a looooong table, like 120" long

*zipper bracelet: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827729676/
my wrist measures 7" so a 7-1/2" total length would be great; any color

I also like: owls, dragonflies, petunias, sunflowers, birds, don't have any colors I don't like, but PLEASE no ROSES!!! none, zip, zero. hooplas would be most welcome, I think I only have one so far (hint hint).
holler if you have an idea Smiley

SUPPLIES:

*scrabble letters they are fun to craft with http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826433098/

*Paint stir sticks wooden  so I could do something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653827243914/
or this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216243219577612128/

*solid fat quarters: have a zillion prints, but not enough solids when I need em lol

*Keys: im searching for keys to make these:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/104497653826478297/

*Sea Glass: with holes to make mobiles/suncatchers

*Metal stamping disks: I have an alphabet set and the hammer, just need the disks to tap on
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014 12:14:48 PM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 12, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

PRAYER FLAGS!! Yes I'd love to private swaps of them, PM me please!
GingerKnitter
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014 09:30:41 PM »

Hi guys! So excited to be back. I haven't participated since July, so it's been a while.

I'm Brandi, and I'm 23 years old and live in southern New Jersey. I have no allergies though I am sensitive to smoke. I have dogs and a cat, but they don't roll around in my crafty bits so I hope that is okay. I am an animal science major and have an affinity for medicine and anatomy. This pin http://pinterest.com/pin/281193570456884129/ is a good example of what I'm into. lol I also enjoy photography and I am knitter, crocheter, and spinner. I really enjoy the colors teal, navy, royal blue, deep purple, merlot. I am not a fan of pink, orange, yellow, neon green. Double check though, because my color preferences tend to change. Like I'm not a fan of yellow, but I like the pairing of yellow and navy.

My general Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/brandiknits
My swap board - http://pinterest.com/brandiknits/life-swaps/

I have a swap board to be more direct, but definitely check out my other boards! My craft boards definitely go more into detail on things I'd like to try which means I can't make what I would like to make. My swap board is still a bit barren, but I'm adding things all the time! Also, I don't have children, so I would rather not be claimed for children claims unless it's on my photography | baby board. I would use those for props.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
happylittleclam
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014 12:05:07 PM »

Hello! My name is Rebecca and I live in Michigan with my husband and three children (2 boys, age 9 and 5, and a girl, age 3).

Allergens: We share our home with a dog and a cat.
Allergies: I am allergic to earrings that contain Nickle. I also detest the smell of cigarette smoke.

My Pinterest boards are here: http://www.pinterest.com/rebeccakauserud/

You will find most stuff on my DIY+Crafts board with some others scattered on the Mama+Style, Wall+Art, Beautiful+Furnishings, Wee+Style, Knit+Purl, 'Tis the Season, and maybe a couple on Outdoor+Space. If it's craftable, it's game! A note about the Knit+Purl board: I pin both knitting and crocheting stuff on that board, but I am unable to crochet. So, if it comes down to choosing one over another, I would prefer to receive something crocheted:) I am open to all colors and supply claims are fine (although I'm unsure if I actually pinned any supplies...I'll add some either this round or next).

Thanks for claiming me!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014 02:46:39 PM »

Hi! My name is Bree, and I live near St. Louis, MO with my boyfriend of 5 years and our 2 year old daughter!

My family and I have no serious allergies.

I have an entire pinterest that I use and update very often JUST for craftster.
http://www.pinterest.com/craftsterbreegy

I would prefer that ya'll stuck to these boards:
Crochet/Knitting
Sewing/No-Sew
Home Decor
Hoops and Mug Rugs
Jewelry
Random

I have an inspiration board to get an idea of my style called fabric/print/style inspiration, as well.
I am a Graphic Designer, so anything typographic, geometrical, color blocked, or likewise are definitely things that I would be into.
Otherwise, I'm not super girly, nor do I like super girly prints, or colors.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014 03:35:22 PM by Breegy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014 08:05:05 AM »

Hello everyone   Grin

I'm so excited to join you for this swap~ Ready to get back to it after a few months break!  My name is Koreen & I live near Niagara Falls in Canada.  **I have an American PO Box for swapping with people from the US**

I am mom to a giant boy who studies Business at the university where I work.  My job is to facilitate exchange and study abroad opportunities for students at our school, as well as those who are visiting from other countries.  I really love working in this position, as it suits my absolute love of learning about other cultures perfectly.

My current obsessions include all things crafty, baking & cooking, spending time with family & friends, and relaxing with a good book or movie when I have some spare time...  I knit and crochet like a mad woman, and have just purchased a quilt kit, so quilting is next on the 'to try' list for me.  Like most of you (I'm sure) ~ I love try my hand at new crafts all of the time!  I received a kick ass camera for Xmas, and plan to take lots of great photos of our beautiful Niagara very soon.

I am allergic to dust, mold & cigarette smoke, but don't think that those things should really affect what I receive...  I don't have any pets at home, but often spend time/craft at my SO's house and he has a cat.  If you have a cat allergy, I will be sure not to work on whatever I make for you while I am there.

All boards on my Pinterest are fair game and supplies are great  Smiley  Boards that will probably be easiest to claim from are: "I want these things. Bad", "Decor Ideas", "Things I want to make (or have made for me)", "Crafty Supplies and Tutorials" and "Jewelry".

"Babies & Kids" is a great choice right now...  My sister is about to have a baby boy  Grin Grin Grin  So far I've made the little guy a fox hat and a baby blanket, but more things would be welcomed & appreciated.  She is using cloth diapers and is a very 'natural' kind of person (natural fibres, neutral colours, etc).

I also run a "Crochet for Charity" club for international students at our uni, and donations of small toys are very welcome, too!  In the Winter, we make toys that are given to one of our student groups who travel to Namibia each spring...  They bring these toys to a few different orphanages, and the toys that the children receive are often the only things in the world that belong only to them ~ They are a very special gift Smiley

My honey's cat is always in need of fun toys...  "For Chubbs" is for all things cat Wink  (please no scratching posts... We've learned that he prefers the carpet beside the posts, unfortunately)

My "Craftster Swap Ideas" board has been used in the past for other themed swaps...  I probably won't use it for this one, because I have so many 'wants' on other boards  Wink  There are loads of stitch markers (etc) on there that I love though, so feel free to have a look!

I love blues above all but like most colours except for bland pastels and neons.  I love bracelets, earrings & long necklaces and silver is my preferred metal...  Hand stamped charms are amazing, if you ask me.

I guess that's enough about me for now!  Questions about sizing or specifics for projects are welcome

Have a great day everyone!
 K>
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014 08:07:46 AM by Koreena » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014 05:20:08 PM »

-I claim Koreena for a crocheted baby blanket for her nephew.
(1,0,0)

Cheesy  Hi!  My name is Barbara and I live in New York with my three children (DS age 20, DD age 11, and DD age 9) and my DH.  I am a preschool teacher for 'at risk' children.

*I do not have any allergies, but everyone else in the house has slight allergies.  I can swap with someone who has pet(s), as long at the pet(s) are kept away from the craft and supplies.  PLEASE do NOT claim me if you smoke or if you have smokers in your home.*

My Pinterest link is listed below, in my signature.

I am mainly in this swap to receive items as gifts for my family, friends, co-workers, children's teachers, etc...  Items I have in mind for them are in my Pinterest board titled:  'Please Make Me A Gift For...'  PLEASE check that board first before claiming me for something for myself.

I am planning to have a Minecraft themed birthday party for each of my DDs, and I have a board for those ideas, titled:  'Minecraft Party Ideas'.  IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL if you chose something from that board to claim me for!  My girls truly to appreciate handmade items.  (I already have perler bead necklaces for the party.)

I realize that I am asking for multiples of many items from the above boards.  PLEASE do not think I expect you to send the total amount I am asking for!  Smiley

If you do choose to claim me for an item for myself, please choose from the board titled:  'Things I Would Like To Receive From Swaps'.

I have supplies listed the above listed board, and am fine with receiving them.

*I cannot take or post photos, so if you can do so, it would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014 05:40:12 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Topshop and Adidas Collaboration Preview
7 Items You Need for Your Spring Wardrobe
2 Easy Ways to Wash Coated Denim
How to Wear High Waisted Mom Jeans
Obama Shops at The GAP in NYC
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...