A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
564 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Loyal Mutant Swap of 2014!! Send out Monday Feb. 17 2014  (Read 10763 times)
Tags for this thread: recycling , art_doll , mutant , monster , creature  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2014 02:21:17 PM »

Well...we scientists of the mad persuasion tend to "live it large" I think anyway...whether mine becomes "stupnormous" depends on how the glue behaves...I'm wishing one of RZ's "like" list was "things bound in heavy wire"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2014 02:54:45 PM »

Yeah, it is very hard for me to create a stuffie that is less than 12 inches. I only did it once and that was for a mini stuffie swap. Started the reworking of my mutants head and arms, they just weren't quite monstrous enough. Sadly I picked up some sort of disease of the head that causes some very terrible headaches, I really must watch where I get my body parts. So working on my mutant has been hard but I'll get through it. Waiting on my supplies to arrive so that I can create the eyes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you

Team Wordy!

« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2014 03:07:24 PM »

Respect your elders:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgAbh0NNFj8
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2014 05:24:30 PM »

"Medium"? Oops. I missed that! Oh well, some parts are less colossal than others. Doesn't that count?

Professor Ocelot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2014 06:08:30 PM »

OK...so...I have been doing a TON of calculations, which is amazing unto it's self as I feel a ton is highly overrated.  And I feel that a Medium MIGHT be in the hands of the creator.  After all, to judge whether an item is Medium or "Largenormis" or even "Smalltacular" is, indeed, only describable by the one who's fingers endeavored to bring forth LIFE!!  It all gets down to feeling proud of the "smallnormis" or "largetacular" being who we devise to wreak havoc where ever it goes Grin
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014 06:09:11 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
suereal

« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2014 06:10:35 PM »

I do think I think that Wulf is the only participant who might have maybe said "Smalltacular is bestter.."....or something like that....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2014 08:13:17 PM »

I do think I think that Wulf is the only participant who might have maybe said "Smalltacular is bestter.."....or something like that....

I may never have said it before, but I have now.

A sneak peek at what's NOT on the slab. These are some the leftover parts that didn't make the cut. So to speak.

Thanks for the video link, Ludi. I'll see your Farnsworth and raise you an Igor. http://youtu.be/m7-bMBuVmHo

Professor Ocelot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2014 08:55:19 PM »

Well...though I have no proof...I'm SURE it was you...oooo! More proof my time distortion devise works at some level..ooohhh and please be careful while eating pealed grapes.  I'm not completely sure where my left eye has gotten to recently...

Thanks for the Farnsworth references Ludi.  I had forgotten just how old I really am Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2014 09:29:17 PM »

OOO!  In case we have any math geeks among us...just divide the bits you want, adding by what you have, subtracting negative implications,  adding in the complete knowledge that you will get what you need to create what you want, but still considering the entire mass consumption to postal outlay quotient in your entire equation, and refusing to equate  the factor of "what the freak do you call THAT??" without quantifying your vision to your own fine self, and resting assured in a downy pillow filled with marshmallow goodness...and yes...that is what math is like for me...Grin
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014 09:48:21 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylvani
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2014 03:44:03 AM »

Told my friend what I'm about to make. Her comment: "Can't it be more pretty?"
Well, I hope my mutant will be pretty, in her own weird way.

While desperately trying to gather all the needed supplies I'm close to going nuts by now....
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014 06:29:00 AM by Sylvani » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
They Still Do That? Yarn Spinning
How to Make Valentine’s Day Cards With Kids
Edible Hanukkah Crafts Project for Kids
How to Decorate Your Locker
How to Make Your Backpack Look Cool
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...