A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,942
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 100 Gallery  (Read 44667 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #770 on: March 25, 2014 02:27:16 PM »

Yes, well, I get confused too, huge rainforests or sad little parks, practically the same...

BUT the second package got here today, the next to final claim has arrived! And it is so, so perfect. Phoenixfiredesigns had claimed me for a Pinterest surprise, and she sent me exactly the same pendant I've been coveting (yes!) for many months now. Since I first saw it.

I love it, I love it, I love it! Thank you so very much phoenix, and especially for making and sending it twice, to me it was absolutely worth every single day I had to wait! (And can I just say, one week for the second one? Wow!)

You are SO welcome!! I am thrilled it finally made it for you. Thank goodness the US Post Office delivered this one quickly to make up for how long they misrouted the first one. I hope you greatly enjoy it!

(By the way, if I forgot to mention, it's a "black lip shell" moon named for the natural dark edge. It's a natural shell that's hand carved - not by me but a lapidary! And the stars are hematite.)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014 02:27:42 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Grab a coffee

« Reply #771 on: March 25, 2014 03:41:52 PM »

I don't want to take bets, I want to get it! Smiley)) I'll shave my head, if the post office ruins it up! Sad I can wait, but I want PROOOOF it's safe Smiley 37. day now... sigh... Sad
Anyway, I love that pendant (as every single design what Phoenixfiredesigns makes!), looking so cute on you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #772 on: March 25, 2014 06:10:50 PM »

What a neat TOL pendant.  I like how the stars were added.  Hmmm... PFD do find that you perfer shells in your pendants or do you like the stones better?  I think they both look nice, but that moon shell is really sweet considering its shape.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #773 on: March 26, 2014 06:05:47 AM »

Totally blown away by how you continue to keep the TOL pendants fresh and even more lovely with each one!  WOW!  Love that design...so understated yet a statement piece....

I hope the last package gets there soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #774 on: March 26, 2014 06:55:55 AM »

What a neat TOL pendant.  I like how the stars were added.  Hmmm... PFD do find that you perfer shells in your pendants or do you like the stones better?  I think they both look nice, but that moon shell is really sweet considering its shape.
I'll use whatever works for the piece, really! Wink Generally though, it's gemstones for "leaves" and shells for moons. Though sometimes I do use stones for moons too. Heh. Cheesy

Totally blown away by how you continue to keep the TOL pendants fresh and even more lovely with each one!  WOW!  Love that design...so understated yet a statement piece....
Aw, thank you! So sweet. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #775 on: March 26, 2014 10:43:12 AM »

I love the addition of the stars!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #776 on: March 29, 2014 11:26:38 AM »

Alliekat914 --> Grab a coffee for Christmas fabric gift bags, Canadian Starbucks item and some tiny containers. 

- it took 40 days, but it's finally here! Smiley) I've got a HUUUUUGE box from Alliekat914 - 3 claims together. Color coded, so I could split them up! (2 other claims will be in 101 gallery - with the extras Smiley)

First of all, here is a picture, what I saw when I opened my box:

... now, you can imagine, how exited was I ?!... Cheesy
Let's look at the first claim items:

Amazing fabric gift bags (now I have to start working on the things what I'll put inside Smiley):

Did you noticed how amazing those fabrics?! Smiley))

Tiny containers:

And the amazing things from Starbucks:

- opened:

Can you imagine, that this was one claim?! These are amazing things, Allison has made crafted things and also sent me a lot of supplies and gifts! I love everything (drinking my special latte from the cup already! Smiley)))

Thanks a lot again, Allison! Smiley))
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #777 on: March 29, 2014 10:14:20 PM »

Starbucks has the nicest gifts...I have quite a few of their mugs and I love their hot chocolates.

Those fabric gift bags are wonderful!

What do you do with those tiny containers?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #778 on: March 30, 2014 01:46:25 AM »

I am a coffee addict too, and I already convinced my husband that we will have a special place for our mugs in our new house (as soon as we find a new one of course...). I have some Starbucks mugs, but I had to stop collecting them, as in our last USA trip, we were 3 big cities, where I wanted to buy mugs, and my hubby simply said he don't want to pay extras at the airports because of those. So... I am missing the Chicago/SanFrancisco/NewYork ones ... and then, I haven't buy any in Seattle, when we were last time... And actually, I have simple ones (logo + place name), not these awesome one, what I've got from Allison! It really making me wist to go to Canada! (My aunt is living there, so I am planning to go there anyway...Smiley)
About the tiny containers. there are one bag with small containers, those might will used for my beads (I might have to find a place for them, where my son won't reach, because he like everything tiny - whos not?! -, and he already started to cry for them. He said he will put games in... but I don't thing he has tiny games... Smiley) The other one is a necessary thing, I already filled them with shampoo/body milk/shower gel/baby bath things, etc... My father in law living a bit far from is, and we are travelling a lot to him - especially in the summer -, and we have a nice country house too, where my parents are spending their holidays, so I can say, we are always travelling somewhere! It's a really handy thing that we have our things already packaged, and we don't have to bring big bottles of everything for a 2 days trip! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #779 on: March 30, 2014 06:30:31 AM »

Those Starbuck mugs are fun and I wish I had the space to collect them.  Smiley  Unfortunately our home is overrun with photo mugs.  I am seriously addicted to making them for our families.  Now that Lana is in chorus I end up making us 2 mugs each year- chorus and a year wrapup with her hula, school, etc. But it ties in nicely with all the pics I take so I can't complain.  I really love Craftsters because I can still enjoy these cool mugs/collections and it doesn't take up any space in my home.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Sriracha and Stout Barbecue Sauce
Diner Celebrates Anniversary With 1956 Prices
Healthy Chia and Buckwheat Cereal
How to Grill the Perfect Burger with Chef Jamie Purviance
The Difference Between BBQ And Grilling
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...