Swap name: Goddess Shrine Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Wulf
Sign-up date range: 12/30/13 - 01/05/14 (Monday, December 20 to Saturday, January 5)
Date to send item by: 01/26/2014 (Saturday, January 26th)
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Additional Age requirement? None.
Swap Organizer himself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that she/he is at least 16 years old: YES
- Understands that a Delivery Confirmation number is required for packages sent with her/his own country or a postal receipt for international shipping.
To celebrate the festival of Imbolc or Candlemas at the beginning of February, we're going to swap shrines to our favourite goddesses. No Pagan, Wiccan or witchy person ever had too many shrines in their house, and we could all do with just one more to make it perfect!
For this swap we're going to exchange one small to medium-sized shrine (nothing too large because of postal costs) honouring a goddess of our partner's choosing. This festival marks the point where the Lady, having given birth to the Lord at Yule, returns in her virgin form. The goddess most associated with Imbolc is Brighid
or Bride, but it is also very suitable for many other Maiden or Mother goddesses.
Do you need to be a Wiccan, Witch or Pagan to join this swap? No, not at all! You have to be comfortable swapping with someone who may be, but really you just need to have a love of shrines and a favourite goddess! To join the swap, PM this questionnaire to Wulf
. You must also be willing to participate here in the swap thread, and post photos of the shrine you receive. (If you can't do that for some reason, please make sure your partner knows ahead of time.)
Swap Name: Goddess Shrine Swap
Your Craftster name:
Mailing Address with country:
Do you have a blog/Wist/Pinterest/Etc?
Willing to do International shipping: YES or NO
I am 16 or older: YES or NO
Allergies you have:
Allergens in your home/space:
What goddess would you like to have shrine to?
Would you rather have a shrine that hangs on the wall, or sits on a table/shelf?
What path do you follow? (Wiccan, Druid, Undefined Pagan, etc):
Deities/symbols/themes important to you:
Preferred colors/patterns/herbs/stones/scents/flavors/other preferences:
Any styles/colours/scents/shapes/etc. you do NOT want?
Other things to tell your partner: