A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 33 (Finished crafting by Feb 13, Send by Feb 18)  (Read 15148 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cmarion3
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Earth Crone

I'm a Craftster BEST OF 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013 10:00:56 AM »

I've been making these little wood houses with scraps and lace and button embellishments. I was thinking of making Spring themed ones in a set of two sizes. Only offering 3 sets....have to track down more wood scraps.

See http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=428370.0#

What do you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC's Always
Monsters and Art Dolls
Art Journaling and Fabric Art Journaling
Mixed Media Madwoman
50 Projects in 2014
JillHogan
Jill

I don't throw things away.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013 10:39:45 AM »

I think those are adorable, cmarion!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.60#axzz2oulo2ajK

My pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/jill_hogan/

I love swapping altered puzzle pieces.  PM me!
P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013 11:04:23 AM »

Sooooooo I'm sitting waiting to be accepted Wink I have photos armed and ready - hope someone wants what I've made !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
bec99
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013 10:21:41 PM »

Everything looks great that you are all offering! Wish I could join this Round but we are getting sent interstate and need to move by the end of feb/early march and we will be in temp housing for awhile so it won't enough time but I will follow and see all the lovely you make and hopefully join the next round. Have fun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, happy to do swaps!
P_E_S_T

Hanging out in the woods

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2013 09:38:11 AM »

Roll up - Roll up, and welcome to my offerages (made up word but sounded great when it came out of my 6 year olds mouth Wink ) Im very new to the sweat shop so I hope Im doing this right - please shout at me if I over blog !!!!
Im very very excited to play with you all Smiley
I have 9 items on offer which are already made (I had some spare time over the Christmas holidays and knew I wanted to do this swap) There are 3 groups of items and I hope you will enjoy them.
Firstly - Elemental Sun Dancers.
These are made from wet felted merino blends which I sew a contrasting coloured pattern into, then I accent it with recycled Sari cloth - sew in an eye hole and thread with ribbon. Each piece is also set with a lovely piece of Sea Glass from Cornwall. The elemental bit ...... its made from Wool (Earth), Set with Sea glass (water), you need the Sun (fire) to illuminate it and you must hang it in the air (Air)

Secondly - Candle wraps.
Made from Vintage lace napkins bought in a little antique store in Autun (France), I have deconstructed the napkins - used the lace border to create the wrap, and then the cloth napkin to sew a flower. They come apart easily as there is a loop of elastic attatched to the back of the flower which you wrap around a button on the other side of the wrap. Because of the elastic fitting, these wraps will go around most jars or glasses and you can then add a tealight - and you have a gorgeous centre piece for your table.

Thirdly - for the felters out there, "travelling felting kit"
These roll up holders contain a selection of my own hand dyed fleece plus a little merino. The fleece I dye up is carded but not combed and is a wonderfully rough fleece perfect for beginner needle felters. At the end of each roll are two pockets, one containing a sponge in which you keep your needles save and the other is a poppered pocket for you to pop any bits you may be using within your work.
PLEASE NOTE - due to new UK shipping laws I wont be able to send any needles abroad Sad but you can add them when you get them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

And felted all day long
cmarion3

Earth Crone

I'm a Craftster BEST OF 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2013 10:27:59 AM »

OHHH I want it all. This is going to be a great Sweat Shoppe...I keep reading it as Sweet Shoppe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC's Always
Monsters and Art Dolls
Art Journaling and Fabric Art Journaling
Mixed Media Madwoman
50 Projects in 2014
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2013 10:45:08 AM »

P.E.S.T., those needlefelting kits are such a neat idea! And you had me on the elemental suncatchers when you said the glass was from Cornwall (so was one of my ancestors). Talking about UK postal regs, when I was in London several years ago I remember that I couldn't bring in any cow related food products, so I'm wondering if my goat milk based soaps would be a problem. If so, I might need to just offer glycerin soaps for UK swappers.

cmarion3 - I've seen your little houses in another post. They're so cute!

koalascout - not offering any swap kits this time? I got one for myself in the first round that I participated in. Then got second set in second swap for dd#2. Now dd#1 is a craftster swapper so was hoping you'd be offering them again.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
102/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sewing
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- collecting supplies
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013 11:11:31 AM »

Love your offerings P_E_S_T!!  I think they're going to be popular! I've decided I'm listening to gator and offering 6 owl pendants and 3 of the shawlettes. Off to join officially now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
P_E_S_T

Hanging out in the woods

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013 11:37:20 AM »

Love your offerings P_E_S_T!!  I think they're going to be popular! I've decided I'm listening to gator and offering 6 owl pendants and 3 of the shawlettes. Off to join officially now!
I loved the owl pendants and that shawl with all that fruff at the front (dya like the word fruff)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And felted all day long
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2013 12:32:22 PM »

lol, fruff is the perfect word!  I wasn't going with that one, but maybe I will do 3 of that one, 3 of the sweet one and 3 owls. hmmmm....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prevent Frizz
How to Make a Haircut Last Longer
How to Make Hair Color Last Longer
How to Style Your Hair with Mousse
How to Style Your Hair with Wax
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...