A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,740
Currently Running With Scissors:
607 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 235
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2014--Let's continue the craftiness!  (Read 117424 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2014 06:54:13 AM »

I have to share this "Cheesecake" - I bought special ingredients, and it was made just to try the recipe, not because we needed it to eat, so that fits my personal requirements for calling food a project.

It came from a photo that someone shared on Facebook, 3 ingredient Cheesecake, and it called for a tart crust, a can of condensed milk, and a litre of yogurt. I'm glad I googled it first, because I changed that to half a litre, and used greek yogurt instead of normal. I don't think this quite warrants it's own post, so I'm going to share my recipe here (since I figure you'll ask for it anyway)

Stupidly easy (but impressive looking) Raspberry and White Chocolate Yogurt Tart
(Also know as the 3 ingredient Cheeseless Cheesecake)

Ingredients:
1 x 250 g packet choc ripple biscuits, crushed
Melted butter
500 g White Chocolate & Raspberry flavoured Greek Yogurt
1 can condensed milk

Method:
Combine biscuit crumbs with melted butter.
Spread mixture in a 20 cm microwave-safe dish.
Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk together and pour into base.
Microwave the tart for 5 minutes, it will be slightly firm to the touch.
Refrigerate until the filling is set.
Decorate with white chocolate hearts if showing off to family.

An eggless cheesecake recipe that is microwave cooked?!?  YOU ARE AWESOME! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2014 07:17:01 AM »

I finished a few projects just have 1 picture to post right now but hopes are to get the others up later today or tomorrow.

Clothespin apron I sent to a swap partner!!!! She has received so I am not ruining the surprise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2014 08:50:04 AM »

I've just completed my first project of the year. I made myself a cowl neck jersey poncho. The main fabric is a heavy-ish jersey but not quite sweatshirt weight in navy blue and the cowl is a thin jersey in a pale blue with darker blue running through it. Dead simple but it adds an extra layer during this cold spell  Smiley I'll try and get a pic tomo when its light.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Zinziii
« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2014 09:07:02 AM »

First two projects of the year finished! Smiley

Fallout 3 gift package for my boyfriend.

Christmas and birthday presents combined as his birthday is the 8th of January and we didn't see eachother over the holidays. I papier-mchd an old jewellery box, hand painted and re-lined the inside. Phone photos don't really do it justice but my camera is currently being borrowed by a friend so it's the best I can offer. There's a lot more texture in the paint job than the picture shows. The Buffout was full of gum as he's constantly chewing gum, and the pre-war money has personalised silly couples coupons on the back as a fun little extra. I also included bought presents, like the art of Fallout 3 book and some glow in the dark bedroom dice because they kinda look radioactive haha. Major thanks to http://emptysamurai.deviantart.com/ whose printables made this possible, as well as my mum who helped me finish it on time haha.

Bioshock Infinite gift box

All hand made except for the 'bring us the girl...' part inside which I printed due to running out of time. I papier-mchd the box, painted in a slight gradient effect which doesn't really show in the photo, and hand drew the vigors and logo as well. Hard to see in the image but everything is on raised platforms rather than being flat to the box itself. Also made with the blue colour challenge in mind Smiley Inside I made a candle in a tin which I decoupaged a Bioshock picture onto. The candle is vanilla scented because I always use vanilla perfume and he says he misses the smell of it when I'm not at his.

Happy to say that he absolutely loved all of it! I was a bit nervous because we've only been together 3 months, and I'd never crafted anything for him before, but he was ecstatic!

Larger images on my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.607250452644584.1073741830.395257140510584&type=1.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014 09:24:34 AM by Zinziii » THIS ROCKS   Logged
that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2014 09:59:07 AM »

7. Knee highs

I've been working on these since like October. I used these patterns . each sock took one ball of yarn .its machine washable because i'm not hand washing anything. and i forget about these things some times and i dont want to shrink anything i spent two plus months on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: January 11, 2014 10:06:50 AM »

oh,those are fabulous socks!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
jfer007
« Reply #316 on: January 11, 2014 10:11:58 AM »

quaggy, is that the clothespin apron from "One Yard Wonders"? Regardless, it is lovely!

Zinziii, those packages are awesome! It's always nice when a significant other appreciates the goodies made for them!

that1girl, I love the colors on those socks! Great work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2014 12:26:13 PM »

I LOVE those rainbow sock!! Fabulous  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #318 on: January 11, 2014 12:46:21 PM »

wow  an archery set for a doll!!  I would never have thought about that, but I am sure it is a unique accessory for the type of dolls you re-make, FreekieGeekie!  You use canvas in such interesting ways...I have a few pieces left that I am going to use for one of those Tardis boxes...I would love to be able to give it to a friend of mine who loves Dr. Who even more than I do! Grin

I wish I had your figure for those cute shorts, that1girl!  They are hot pants!!!  I love the flowers. And those knee highs are fabulous!

bushbaby--what a wonderful gift set for the new baby...I am sure the mother is going to appreciate the washcloths and socks a lot!

I know that grey is a tough color for baby yarn...I had to search everywhere for grey wool to make a Totoro for a baby gift....

Good job, everyone...I better catch up the thread and add all of the new participants...it is growing fast!

I am closing my eyes to all of the cooking...I am doing my best to lose a few pounds before my huge birthday approaches...it is now or never! (But, I did peek... Grin) yummy looking cheesecake...and I think I can eat the chicken...the marinade one sounds pretty healthy!

quaggy--love that apron!  Very nice mix of fabrics!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014 12:49:00 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Naantje
« Reply #319 on: January 11, 2014 12:56:32 PM »

I get to update my first project of 2014, as the purple sweater has been received: action shots!!!

Me and my little angel of a goddaughter Merel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 235 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set for Panoramic Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Night Portrait Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Night Landscape Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Museum Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Macro/Close-up Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...