I'm in. I really need to be focused and organized so that I can get all of this stuff done. I have seen so many people accomplish so much, and I want to be able to say the same thing. WIPS:
1) The craft room. The eternal terror of the craft room2) son's SW battle droid hoopla- I swear its 30 seconds worth of stitching. Why can't I get this done??? DONE
3) daughter's conji hoopla- half hour's worth of stitching. Get off your bottom, lady!
4) finish up all the half-completed beading projects (there must be thousands)5) finish putting the screw hooks into the old tray for a jewelry display. DONE
6) scrapbooking- can I finally get 6th grade done for daughter (now in 9th) and kindergarten for son (now in 2nd)...
7) finish putting together the godforsaken LOST puzzles and get them framed! one of four completed. second of four in progress
SPN handprint t-shirt.
9) wooden dollhouse furniture ---all put together and glued. a couple of the 50 painted.
10) daughter's tribal heart hoopla. finish the dang thing, woman!
11) skull hoopla #1
12) skull hoopla #2
13) key heart hoopla
14) mushroom hoopla15) infinity scarf (just found it and completed it). Sort of feel guilty posting it, but it is still DONE!
whatever else I find while working on #1...NEW Papercrafting
1) the smashbook/journal that I bought so long ago. Really need to get started on this...
2) altered puzzles: DR Who, Harry Potter, Supernatural, LOST, Star Wars
3) recipe book for J.
4) more music sheet holders for MIL
5) because January's prompt involves organization and also using a tute from craftster (and blue) I shall make a blue desk organizer for the kiddo's desk using this tute: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425947.0#axzz2p0yT11Yh
6) using the same tute, I will make a wall thingy to hold little bibs n bobs for each kiddo's room. New Beading/Jewelrymaking:
1) Dr Who, Supernatural, LOST
, Star Wars, Harry Potter necklace/bracelet/earrings
2) metal christmas tree. kind of like this http://www.dhgate.com/product/christmas-tree-metal-spiral-hanging-bell/89912766.html
3) letter ornaments (R, L, K, W also J V M G ) LIKE THESE http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=68556.0#axzz2ogMzEW00
4) all of those denim bracelets that I eat so much. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/230739180882112135/
Aww to heck with it. The entire board: http://www.pinterest.com/s_erika/all-about-jeans-accessories/ 5) random green and copper bracelet that was made for no reason. DONE
1) geeky sneaks for daughter and for son (and maybe me if I get really into it)
2) "i'm not getting older, i'm leveling up" shirt for hubster.
3) devil's trap skirt, reversible to angel sigils.New Household stuff:
1) tshirt blanket for daughter using this tute. http://simplicityssakeblog.com/no-sew-t-shirt-blanket/
2) tshirt blanket for son using above tute.
3) ctrl/alt/del pillows for couch
4) assassins creed for couch
5) Star wars pillows for son
6) dr who pillows for daughter
7) star wars Christmas ornaments
dr who Christmas ornaments
9) music notes pillow for daughter
10) monogram art for kid rooms- K: DW, SPN,music, minecraft. W: SW, lego, minecraft,
11) the denim blanket, finally. Or maybe a denim rag rug. Anyway, do SOMETHING with all those denim scraps from when I got entirely irritated with the "never going to be that size again" clothing, and destroyed it all instead of donating to charity. NEW OTHER:1)start dollhouse---decide: normal, Halloween or Christmas??? Or just buy two more and have one of each???: The answer is: buy two more and have one of each. I found the snap together wooden puzzle ones for about $5 after coupon at Michaels. Hey, since I built them, but haven't decorated, they are WIP! I have gotten the trim painted on one of them. The other is daughter's and she won't let me. WOOT!
2) geeky directional yard signs
3) something with the shadowbox.
4) modified paintings into wordy art. 5) mini dollhouse furniture: put together but not painted. Still WIP! Halloween:
the stitch wreath I promised R four years ago.
Snow man magnet pieces for refrigerator (nose, coal buttons, eyes. maybe brain protector/scarf)
thrift store sweaters into stockings or pillows or something. gift for MIL
finally make the steam punk nutcracker for daughter
Something like this genius advent: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=429677.0#axzz2ogItDPS6
felt tree ornaments with the kids. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=398871.0#axzz2ogItDPS6
two of these, they are the most epic advents I have ever seen. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=132553.0#axzz2ogItDPS6
for daughter: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395750.0#axzz2ogItDPS6
Because I completely squee'd when I saw this, I need to try. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430283.0#axzz2omrETDuN
Adding the monthly challenges here, so I can convince myself to work on them.
1. A new year, a new you---a project that involves organizing or improving your life: a new outfit, a new recipe, a new scarf, an craft supply organizer
2. Color: blue or wintery
3. Something inspired by a attack on Craftster: you must link to the attack to enter it!