A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
498 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Geeky Christmas Swap Gallery  (Read 4410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camezzo
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2013 03:17:01 PM »

Got my package today!!!!!!!

What's inside??

a Loki mug rug!

but wait!

It's a TARDIS too!!!!!!!!

I am so in love. THANK YOU Inselaeffchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I have no plans to die today."
 I would however, like to learn to knit.
http://pinterest.com/camezzo
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2013 12:36:07 PM »

My package from mama24boyz came today!  ANDand it was so worth waiting for Grin

Check out my new...

Fanboy!!! ANDand, she made me his ever important side kick..

Chum Chum!  It's kind of whacked how much I love this show...I really am an 8 year old boy at heart Grin

Thanks so much M24B!  I love them both and you surpassed the requirements of the swap for sure Grin...and thanks for spending way to much in shipping to try and get it to me Grin
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013 12:36:31 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you

Team Wordy!

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2013 01:08:55 PM »

Wow, those dolls are incredible!   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2013 01:11:12 PM »

Aren't they though??  They are a goodly size too Grin  I think that Fanboy will be a good size for riding my dogs...but I'm not in the mood to harass them today Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2013 06:57:07 PM »

And now that suereal has recieved I don't feel so guilty about sending late and I tore open my package!! It was just so perfect for me!!  First there were amazingly sewn rupees, I love these!! So do the boys. I did as suggested by suereal and told them that if they wanted them they needed to cut the grass  Cheesy (she also said break pots, but that might have not gone over as well  Cheesy). You can also see the awesome sugar skull container that I love!

And inside that awesome little container was this adorable zelda life bracelet!  Look, I've only gotten 1 hit! Lol

And then there was another box, inside that was NAVI!!!

I've gotta find the perfect place to hang her. It says hey, listen under her, just like navi, she's painted glow in the dark AND suereal has added a light!! 

My pictures suck, but suereal has posted some, I'll have to look again and find the links.

Thank you so much! And I'm thrilled you like yours! I loved how fanboy turned out! Chum chum too, but fanboy was my fave.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
suereal

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013 08:06:27 PM »

Here's the links to my posts about the stuff I made mama24boyz..incase anyone wants to see Grin
Fairy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430339.msg5136797#msg5136797
Heart Bracelet
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430341.msg5136807#msg5136807
Felt Rupees
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430343.msg5136820#msg5136820
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013 08:08:11 PM »

Such awesome geeky things! Especially love the Supernatural hex bag, clever. I'm currently battling the flu but will try and get pics up of cool stuff my partner chase_acow sent within the next few days.

Everyone has sent and we are only waiting on one package to be received. I've left feedback for everyone, if I missed you please let me know. Also, if you haven't posted pictures please do so, and if your partner doesn't please feel free to post what you sent.

Thanks for making this quick swap such a fun and successful one everyone. Hope to see you all in the large Geeky Swap in January.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WeeFreeRhie

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2013 07:44:40 PM »

I LOVE the ticket to ride Westeroes! ADORE Game of Thrones in general. That's so awesome.

The Tiny Tardis Top hat is my favorite too, mostly because it's fun to say Tiny Tardis Top Hat over and over. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yippie-ki-yay FELLOW CRAFTERS! Cheesy
milkeway
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2013 07:48:39 PM »

Navi is awesome!!! And I totally want to steal that sugar skull tin  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Movie/TV Show Swap - Plotting!

My Pinterest
chase_acow
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2013 09:42:07 AM »

This gallery looks great! Y'all did such an awesome job making everything!  :  )  I'm a terrible person, I received from spikefan a loooooong time ago, and I haven't gotten pictures up. I finally got time off work to visit my family, and in the rush to get out the door, I forgot the camera and my goodies.  :  (

I received awesome Mass Effect themed hand/arm warmers. They are black with a red stripe for Shepard's armor. I needed them at work and in the theater watching the Hobbit, so I was very thankful. I also found a BAD WOLF stamped necklace in my package which is lovely. I'm slowly building a Doctor Who hanging wreath and this is going to go nicely with the bowties and tardis charms. I will post pics asap when I get home unless spikefan beats me to it. I might add action shots anyway, because I was super excited.  \0/

I loved this swap! Thanks so much everyone for making it fun and having a pretty gallery to stalk.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a geek, and I dispatch for a bunch of geek cops. I like writing, playing video games, and making messes while attempting to craft.

I'm still new here, so please tell me if I go wrong somewhere. I'm always up for some gentle correction.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Cutout Look Is Perfect For Spring
Head-to-Toe Fashions For Less Than $50
How To Wear Trendy Short Suits
2013 MTV Movie Awards: Red Carpet Fashion - Selena Gomez, Emma Watson
Kim Kardashian Dons Some Sexy Maternity Wear at the MTV Movie Awards
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...