A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Geeky Christmas Swap Gallery  (Read 4477 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bobbysgirl
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2013 05:15:38 PM »

I haven't forgotten to post what I received from stillatthetop Sad Uploaded my pictures and the main one was too dark, so I need to take some better ones when the sun comes up tomorrow. Believe me they are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2013 03:53:54 AM »

Whooohooo! Got my parcel today! Smiley Nice "Hogmanay" presents from camezzo. 2 sets of hair combs with Superhero colours (Supergirl & Batman/Batgirl) - can't wait for the girls to wear those! Smiley

And then for me... Tadaaaaa... a nice Loki T'shirt! Smiley Thank you sooo much, Camezzo! Love it! Definitely look into a personal swap in 2014 with you, even if it's "only" for our little ones! Smiley

And the back with part of my favorite Loki quote... Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
KarmicLollipop
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2014 07:44:51 PM »

New to Craftster and poking around. Just wanted to comment that there are a number if really lucky recipients in this swap! I absolutely love the dioramas/shadow boxes, the Tardis hat (need!), Supernatural rug mug (I'd happily start drinking coffee if only to use that mug rug), and that Ticket to Ride: Westeros Efition is to DIE for! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobbysgirl
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2014 08:14:35 AM »

Here is most of what I received from stillatthetop. Two of the ornaments she made have gone missing - hopefully in the process of packingup Christmas stuff we will find it because I know my little one has just stuck them somewhere in the house!

A makeup bag and box wallet she made for my daughter. There were also some perfume and nailpolish things in there which she snatched before I could take pics!

The awesome felt tree and ornaments she made for my son.

Close up of the Hedwig ornament she made me that the little one stole for his tree.

And his favorite - the dragon!

The zombie bear for my husband - which I haven't stuffed in the picture yet, some candy, a kitty toy for the cat, and another shot of Hedwig and the family ornament she sent.

She also sent a football ornament for my son as well as an army bandage. He took both of those with him to his dad's and hasn't come home yet, but he loves them!

Thanks for everything, and sorry for taking so long to post pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nyxinae
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2014 10:13:38 PM »

So much brilliant crafty geekery! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.
Nyxinae

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2014 02:47:01 AM »

I received from WeeFreeRhie today and I am in love! She made me a lovely hand-embroidered scarf with some of my favourite Lord of the Rings quotes; "Speak friend and Enter"  (I burst out laughing when I read that one! It is where I got my username, afterall. Wink), "A wizard is never late" and the ever inspiring "If you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

My pics aren't the best, sorry, I couldn't find my camera and had to use my ipod camera. WeeFreeRhie, if you have better pics, please post them. Smiley Couldn't get it all in frame, either, it's super long! It is backed with really pretty swirly~star fabric. I don't think I'll be using it as a scarf-- I couldn't bare to get it dirty! I'll be hanging it in my craft room instead. Cheesy

Thank you so much, again, WeeFreeRhie, I adore it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.
WeeFreeRhie

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2014 11:17:17 AM »

I'm so glad you like it, SpeakGeek! That's the first time I've tried embroidery on a non-aida cloth piece. So happy it turned out well! I actually forgot to take pictures Sad. So I am glad you took some!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yippie-ki-yay FELLOW CRAFTERS! Cheesy
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2014 12:09:53 PM »

I'm so glad you like it, SpeakGeek! That's the first time I've tried embroidery on a non-aida cloth piece. So happy it turned out well! I actually forgot to take pictures Sad. So I am glad you took some!

Looks great, WeeFreeRhie. May I ask what the star fabric is?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WeeFreeRhie

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2014 01:43:47 PM »

Well, I got it on sale at Joann's because it looked like it might work on a Lord of the Rings scarf lol. It's 100% cotton, I know that.

Thanks! It was fun to make.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014 01:45:03 PM by WeeFreeRhie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yippie-ki-yay FELLOW CRAFTERS! Cheesy
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2014 02:50:26 PM »

LOL ... I'm really not lucky with star fabric here... I really really WANT a JoAnns here NOW!! (Living in the UK). Thanks for the info. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pumpkin Cream Pie
Thanksgiving Day Pie Tips
Baking The Perfect Pie
Tell Me Why: Pies!
Gobble Up These Adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
Latest Blog Articles
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...