A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 31943 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

guacaMolly
« Reply #460 on: January 11, 2014 01:25:27 PM »

Two AMAZING packages I'm finally posting pics on! Whew, I got behind this round. I should have known better than to think I'd get a moment's peace! A family house that I had storage in got broken into the week before Christmas, so I spent most of Christmas week that I had already taken off work (using my precious vacation time) to pack and move the rest of what I had there. Oh well! It's done now, and these packages were SO lovely to get, and did so much to cheer me up, I'm just sorry I'm so late in posting my appreciation pics.

From adrienne_bowers
She claimed me for a jewelry surprise, and wow was I surprised and pleased!

Two bracelets (one a lovely spoon bracelet, I love spoon jewelry and this will coordinate nicely with my spoon rings!), a wonderful sculpy scene of irises against grass and a blue sky (masterfully done, I love it so much), and a candle tart with a necklace. Her note said to burn the candle, and I will find the charms to go on the necklace! How clever! I'm starting to burn it down today.

Thank you soo very much! I love it!

Then from Rox! Another package full of jewelry for gifts and myself..... haha.

She claimed me for a long drapey necklace, outdoing herself she sent two! One with a lovely small tree of life pendant out of a deep blue stone (which I love), the other with beautiful little iridescent teardrop crystals.

She also claimed me for anchor bracelets, she sent one red and one blue in a super cute chevron pattern! My good friend's birthday is coming up on the 19th, and I'm planning to give her one and keep one myself and include some poem or quote about her being my anchor. I'm so excited.

Thanks so much Rox, I love everything!! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Is Olivia Palermo Going Back to Reality TV?
Make a Splash With 3 Gorgeous Poolside Outfits
Running in Style This Summer
Eliminate "Back Fat" With the Right Bra
How to Deal With Bra "Spillage"
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...