A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,377
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Tag Swap - Sign-ups Nov 15-23, send outs December 9  (Read 2721 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

P_E_S_T
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013 10:19:14 PM »

Slightly concerned mine haven't arrived yet - but I do recall one swap taking 6 weeks to get through Canadian customs !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
flygirl88
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013 09:32:17 AM »

Slightly concerned mine haven't arrived yet - but I do recall one swap taking 6 weeks to get through Canadian customs !

We sent within a day of each other and mine isn't there yet either.  We can always hang on to them for next year Smiley  Maybe they are sending my tags for you by canoe.  That would take a while. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013 01:58:31 PM »

Yes, I am worried that the tags we sent across the Atlantic may not reach you in the UK in time for Christmas Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
flygirl88
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013 07:48:42 PM »

I received these awesome colour coordinated tags from plaidpineapple.  Look at those adorable biplanes and how perfectly frames those cars are.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovers of air find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality, and the fact of death -Alexander Chase
flygirl88
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013 08:09:13 PM »

Here are the tags I received from Quaggy.  I love the assortment and all of the bling on them.

Quaggy spoiled me and sent a tag making kit and a sharpie too!  There was a Christmas cracker too but as soon as I found it the hubby and I just couldn't resist cracking it.  Found a crossword puzzle inside.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013 05:42:42 AM »

My tags arrived Saturday!  First up from flygirl88:

2 super cute tags with envelopes that can also hold a gift card. Loving this snowflake paper.
 6 tie on tags!  The lovely blue and red just pop and then who couldn't love the gingerbread men?
I love them all!

These also arrived in my mailbox from onyxnox:

5 tie on tags these are so well made! Loving the snowflakes and Santa and the vintage feel!
3 stick ons gotta love the gingerbread men!

Thank you ladies I love my tags!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013 07:46:49 AM »

I think we only have to hear from a couple of more receivers.  Of course, I made a wee mistake with the list last week and think I corrected it - if everyone could check your statuses and let me know if there is anything out of order, I would appreciate it.  When we get full power back, I will update feedback.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
plaidpineapple
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013 08:45:58 AM »

I had a fabulous mail day 2 days ago.  All 3 packages arrived on the same day!  I have taken pics but it will be a couple of days before I can post them.  My husband was admitted to the hospital yesterday- he will be fine- but it is crazy around here atm.  I love all my tags and will post as soon as things slow down a bit.   Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013 03:10:14 PM »

I received from P_E_S_T - so there is hope things are getting across the Pond OK.  I am really hoping you receive some before Christmas Jolene, though we are cutting it awfully close...

Anyways, she went with my dogs and Christmas cows themes - that means I got Christmas cows from all my partner I think - and that is AWESOME because I thought no one would go with that!

YAY... or should I say, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

... and PUPPIES!!!!!

Especially love the one where the dog and cat are howling together - singing carols I presume!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my pinterest~
gala_apples
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013 03:42:42 PM »

Plaidpinapple's tags:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Taylor Swift Rocks Out in Red on NYE
The Top Trends to Wear in 2013
Holiday Party Fashion Dos
How to Dress for the Office During the Summer
5 Best Pea Coats for Winter
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...