A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 303,936
Currently Running With Scissors:
469 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Heart Tea Swap Rd 2 - Gallery  (Read 7385 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2014 12:59:15 AM »

What amazing packages so far - I especially love all the tea themed embroidery  Grin

And I received my own package of amazingness from Perfectly Bohemian today!! She did some awesome stalking and made me some crafts I absolutely love. They are perfect. Be warned - I got excited and took a fair few pictures  Cheesy

The box looked so pretty when I opened it - here are some shots so you can relive it with me!!

My very own Wes Anderson inspired coffee press cozy. After we made sure we were thinking of the same thing (I called it a coffee plunger and Perfectly Bohemian knows it as a french press) she made me this gorgeous felt cozy. It features Moonrise Kingdom (one of my all time favourite Wes Anderson films), Life Aquatic and Fantastic Mr Fox - so amazing. Look at the beautiful stitching and shapes. A work colleague admired it as I was using it today on my coffee plunger

A needlefelted teapot - I had a polymer clay one pinned and this looks just as spectacular in felting. Also more functional as I can use it as a pincushion. Beautiful colours and felt work - you are a genius Perfectly Bohemian  Cheesy There was also this great sectioned carrier for a variety of teas with blackboard tape labels so I can change it as I change the tea in the different sections. Fantastic idea!

And last but definitely not least is my teas and an action shot of the tea I had this afternoon - so yummy. It was White Christmas. There was also Choco-Nut, Chocolate Mint, Mad Tea Party (which smells divine) and some tea bags of Fiery Chai, Focus and Cucumber White. I was thoroughly spoiled.

Thank you so much Perfectly Bohemian - you made my day!! I will enjoy sipping my beautiful teas and escaping to my happy place when work gets hectic!!

I hope yours arrives soon - it has departed the Los Angeles sorting facility today  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014 01:01:00 AM by whenindoubtsew » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Science swap - sent
Summer Nerd Games swap - sent
Carnivorous plant swap - sent
Half a hoopla swap - crafting
donniesgirl
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014 07:43:50 AM »

Donniesgirl, I love the switch of ruffles and embroidery on the apron!
Your sewing/stitching skillz are awesome!
PS: The lip balm is delicious!!!

Thanks!  They were fun & I got a little addicted to Urban Threads.   Embarrassed  I'm stitching up a shirt with a big deer on the back for my son right now...I got myself one of those Earl Grey lip balms too.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014 08:18:34 AM »

i received today! and i love my parcel!
a cute cross stitch hoop
some jewelry! a teacup made out of a record and a brass bracelet with the quote "make tea not war" a new mug with the tardis on it! Dr Who for the win! and five new teas for me and my honey to sample Cheesy woohoo!

(my partner received on the weekend as well, hopefully she will be able to post soon)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
TrickyMcVomit
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2014 10:13:17 AM »

Everyone's stuff looks so great (and cozy!  Smiley ) I was finally able to send yesterday. There was one element I didn't want to have to leave out and it came in on Saturday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2014 11:37:32 AM »

I am in utter awe of the Wes Anderson French Press Cozy!
We love Foxy around here.  Wink

Excellent TARDIS mug.
If it's anything like mine, when you slide it on a countertop it should make the landing sound.
In a purely analog fashion, of course.
 Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014 11:39:15 AM by silentblair » THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2014 12:37:57 PM »

Ooh, the little needle felted tea pot is lovely! And such a detailed cozy too. Oh, and I'd call that a French press too - or my company sells it as a TEA press, since you can also make looseleaf with it!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014 12:38:35 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

savvysister
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2014 12:40:39 PM »

Wow look at all of the great tea goodies! So much cool stuff! I received yesterday and I hope to post pics tonight after I get home from work! Too fun!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2014 07:18:27 PM »

I received a fantastic package from whenindoubtsew today! She was so generous with her crafting and sneaked in some extras that are quite awesome.

First, a just-out-of-the-envelope shot with everything still wrapped:

The cookie got a little crumbly, but I'm surprised after the long trek that it wasn't in worse condition. There are 3 large samples of tea: Daintree Blend (Australian black tea, hibiscus, blackberries, & orange); Japanese Garden (sencha with peach, corn flowers, rose petals, & calendula); and Arctic Fire (black China and Ceylon tea with fruit, mint, and cornflowers). There is also a "Friendship Tea" felt badge with a clip on the back.

Inside the tissue paper were all these goodies:

A whole TWO tea press cozies. I have the urge to buy a second small tea press so I never have to take them off! One is my first Sherlock craft item!! Sherlock and John portraits with "221B" in the middle. The fabric even matches their wallpaper! Then there are wonderfully hand-embroidered teacups and teapot on the second (in my favorite colors). There is also a Union Jack fabric on the back that I forgot to get a photo of. To top it off, she sent a beautiful mug rug with three "whimsical woodland" scenes <3 It has pretty lace and lots of delicate stitches. The extra is a tea strainer set with the classic blue willow design on it Smiley

Thanks so much, whenindoubt!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2014 07:21:20 PM »

Wow!  Nice package~!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

savvysister
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2014 09:02:14 PM »

Here are the tealicious goodies I received from Alchamy513.

The whole lot: An apron made with fabric I love!  I had one similar to this on my pinterest page.  Awesome!!!  A teacup and saucer bird feeder and a hanger to hang it up with.  Also from my pinterest board- so cool.  An assortment of teas to please!

A close up of the bird feeder:

The apron!!!!!!

Thanks Alchamy513 for the fantastic goodies!  You were so observant when it came to looking at my interests on pinterest!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit a Christmas Stocking with a Loom Part 3/12
How to Knit a Christmas Stocking with a Loom Part 6/12
How to Knit a Christmas Stocking with a Loom Part 11/12
How to Knit a Christmas Stocking with a Loom Part 4/12
How to Knit a Christmas Stocking with a Loom Part 5/12
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...