A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 304,753
Currently Running With Scissors:
781 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2013 Swap Gallery--Opening Weekend this weekend!  (Read 4141 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gala_apples
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2013 05:02:46 PM »

When I got a big box I had an idea of what might be in it, so it killed me not to open it for two weeks.

I got a present for my nephews...breakfast!

And then for me, a duvet cover! I asked for a thrift store folded queen sheet one because I thought it wouldn't be too expensive and would fit into the 'medium' category. Instead I got a hand tie-dyed sheet that's a fantastic rainbow of colours!

The backside of it is a bluey-grey that's the colour of two of my four bedroom walls, so if I ever want a sedate calm sleeping experience I can just flip it over.

HollyDolly/rjannelle YOU ARE THE BEST.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2013 05:34:44 PM »

I've never heard of spats but I sure like that look.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rjannelle
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2013 05:55:20 PM »

HollyDolly/rjannelle YOU ARE THE BEST.

So glad you liked it gala_apples Smiley I hope the cover will fit your duvet!!

There also should have been one other wrapped gift in there... I'm pretty sure I wrapped it in the tissue paper. Did you find it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2013 05:57:57 PM »

I am glad you liked your package courtneykilledit!  I received from madmommymia and love everything!  It's been a crazy weekend and I haven't been home much so I will be posting photos and checking out the gallery tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013 06:38:33 PM »

I was totally spoiled by my Secret Santa "Roasty Chestnuts"  aka Phoenixfiredesigns!  It was so hard not open  my presents as I was pretty sure from the address who my secret Santa was.  I am always blown away by the pieces of jewelry that PFD makes and now I have 2, yes 2 pieces of my own that I will treasure forever!

First up is one on her famous tree of life trees, mine has a moon and bead owl which is just my style.  She also nailed that I was in need of a cooper necklace and love silver.  This piece blows me away as it has it all!  Just look at the detail of her wire work.

The 2nd piece was a steampunk experiment and I am happy to say it passed the test with an A+!

PFD also sent this cute little owl stuffie!!!  I am in heaven!

I want to thank my awesome secret santa, you rock!!!!!  Please post better pictures if you have them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2013 10:44:51 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you liked your gifts. Grin I thought maybe if I used Love's last name it might throw you off but let's be honest, there's not a lot of people mailing from Florida! Heh

I didn't get photos of the specific piece I sent made for you, but I have a pic of another owl tree in the same style:

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013 03:43:36 AM »

Just Gorgeous and they are both mine!  Thank You is not enough!  I will try and get a better photo of the owl and post again!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013 04:53:46 AM »

I really love everything in this Gallery.    Every one of our Santa's Helpers are marvelous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2013 07:37:36 AM »

I received from madmommymia and she sent me things based on a few of my favorite things! 

First I got a jar mix to make Butterbeer Cookies (from Hogsmeade)!  I can't wait to try it

Then from Jack Skellington I received this amazing hoopla.

The Doctor gave me a guide to all the monsters to watch out for..

and finally from Hogwarts I got this amazing painting!  I love everything about it!

Thank you so much for crafting for me!  Happy Holidays!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahelise
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2013 07:43:40 AM »

I crafted for artista83.  She is having some broken computer issues, so I told her I would let everyone know she got her box, and enjoyed all her goodies, especially the fingerless gloves I knitted for her.  Here is a quick picture of all the crafted items I sent.  

My lighting was terrible as it was raining the day I packaged and sent.  But you can see that I made her some olive green fingerless gloves-- I think that was her biggest "want" from her list, and luckily, they're my favorite thing to craft.  They are quite long and super comfy with some nice lacework down the top.  I also knitted her a Japanese Fighting Beetle, as she loves bugs and beetles, and made her a zombie Santa ornament as a funny extra as she and her husband love zombie movies and shows, and, let's be honest, a zombie Santa is hilarious.  Glad you liked everything artista83!  I hope you have some better photos and action shots.  This one is quite terrible!   Undecided  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
After Effects Tutorial - Making a Space Explosion
3DS Max 9 Tutorial - Creating a Sky
Video Editing - Sony Vegas Basics P.7
After Effects Tutorial - Making a Space Explosion
How to Resculpt with Filter Manipulations
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...