A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,315
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 100 Discussion  (Read 35156 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #390 on: January 29, 2014 04:30:05 PM »

I still havent claimed yet. Course, I did sign up late though. Im just waiting until I see something I can make with my stash. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
rockmygypsysoul
Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #391 on: January 29, 2014 04:34:09 PM »

I'll be able to do some claiming tomorrow after I get my current packages off in the mail!  Had planned to do it earlier but you know how it is - you want to take a chunk of stuff at once and between this, OGS, and SSS, I have quite a lot of things to go out!  But I think I can send off all my OWS swaps tomorrow (in addition to much of the others), so I'll be free for claiming!!  Though only for a bit - going to have to start prepping some things for a local fair my mother and I are doing in March.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Alliekat914
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2014 09:02:02 PM »

I finished my package for phoenixfiredesigns this evening and am going to mail it out tomorrow sometime. Then I am hoping to do one more claim before the end of the month.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RubyTuesday
« Reply #393 on: January 30, 2014 01:11:19 AM »

I'm busy sewing for quaggy  Smiley

..I wonder if we can get to 200 claims??  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 31, 2014 06:06:43 AM »

Oh so many organizer notes to bring up...

First off - We hit 200!!! 201 even and still have 16 hours left in the round! Get your last claims in today! I knew this was a fabulous group but you seriously exceeded my wildest expectations! Thank you everyone for making this round so very very special!

Second note - About the drawing, since you get one entry for every claim fulfilled not just made, we will have to wait till all claims have been sent and received to do the drawing.

On that note, lets move on to note #3 - it looks like we need a couple angels for this round. If you are looking for one more entry into this month's contest, and see something on either rscowtown's or anna.wahnsinn's lists that you wish to claim, please send me a message.

rscowtown's last wishlist http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430345.msg5141140#msg5141140

anna.wahnsinn's last wishlist http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430345.msg5152351#msg5152351
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #395 on: January 31, 2014 06:10:25 AM »

holy cow--I really think the organizers did a great job of creating excitement in this round!  It seems we do have a group of overachievers/superstars also!

I am impressed!!!!  Congrats to us all and thanks for adding to my ever expanding wishlist and things I need to make list! woo-hoo

Averia and spikefan...you guys are incredible to keep up so well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 31, 2014 06:27:57 AM »

Thank you - Though this swap wouldn't be possible without all the help from spikefan! And it wouldn't have been this terrific without all the amazing craftsters who joined in and kept the energy and claims going for this round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 31, 2014 12:40:05 PM »

Round 101 is open for sign-ups! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431205.0#axzz2s0iUaU5g

Don't forget to stop by and post in the discussion thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431204.0#axzz2rznqHQLP
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ClemiesGirl

1974 was a good year for me!

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 06, 2014 02:57:39 PM »

I just finished the bowling set I sewed for anna.wahnsinn. I am so excited I may have to make another set for my grands. Now I'm off to the scroll saw to work on the wooden Vikings I promised gamemom42. I know I will be making a few of those sets. I hope to send those on Monday too so I better get to work...hehehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist.com/ClemiesGirl
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2014 05:49:06 PM »

I have been working on quaggys sock monkey cozies.  They are so adorable.  Five little monkey cozies lined up on the table.  I need to keep them on the table because my 2 dogs LOVE sock monkeys and crochet items.  So, these would be a big temptation for them.  I can definantly see them trying to snag them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Turkey Burgers with Blueberry Barbecue Sauce
Everything You Need For the Perfect Super Bowl Spread
How To Make Green Chili Burger, A Chicago Favorite
4 Super Bowl Recipes That Will Make You Look Like a Pro Chef
Vegan Man Finds the Best Vegan Pizza in L.A.
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...