A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,137
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: City map papercutting and watercolor (pics, pics, pics!)  (Read 2128 times)
Tags for this thread: papercutting , map  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lady4feet
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013 12:43:40 PM »

*This rocks* First I love the colors you guys did, second OMG!! The detail is amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamaTrader

Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013 04:13:31 PM »

Honestly. If I didn't love my mother so much, I'd ask you to adopt me. Your work just keeps drawing me back over and over again. The very first thing of your I saw on here was Titania and Oberon, then the Seasons set. And then I saw all the Sentient Machinery ones. All got me really interested in watercolor and latex resist, both of which I use very often now.

Then I saw the exhibit for last year's (I think?) Art for Arthritis, which I thought was fantastic.

You also did that mini tut Daft Punk one, and I actually used that technique for a piece that is going to a local art show on the 12th, white pen and all. I mean to credit you in the post when I get a thread put up Tongue

And then when I thought it couldn't get any awesomer, you made that FRIGGIN' SWEET arc reactor. I WANT!!!!

Now this, another wonderful example of your skills and virtues. I love that you help out with this event. I could only hope to do something like it someday.

Seriously, you are a complete inspiration for me and definitely one of my favorite Craftsters and artists Grin

WOW!  This speaks volumes, and now as a newbie around here, is going to make me look up everything you have done in the past.  I can only hope someday, someone thinks the same of me.

This piece is stunning and I can see why there was a bidding war!  How very awesome for both you and your mentee!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I"m a craftaholic on the road to recovery.

Just kidding!!!  I'm on the road to the craft store.  Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY: Perfect Pair of Cut-Off Shorts!
The Best Front Row Fashion at Paris Haute Couture Week
How to Shop at Thrift Stores
Winter High Street Lookbook
How to Make Your Own Super Bowl Team Tee
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...