A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,030
Currently Running With Scissors:
764 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Discworld Swap Gallery  (Read 2119 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dontneedaclassroom
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013 10:10:19 PM »

Wow, I love that Anoia shrine!

I received from lady4feet a couple of days ago, but it's been a crazy couple of days in between. Smiley She sent me a cute little card, a lovely bit of embroidery with one of my favorite quotes from the Tiffany Aching books, and my very own Ank-Morpork City Watch badge.

"Taint what a horse looks like, it's what a horse be." And look how cute the little horse charm is!

The badge is a transformer - it has a cord to wear it as a necklace, or I can flip up the ribbon and wear it as a pin.

The embroidery is already hanging on my gallery wall, and the badge is hanging on a keyhook by the front door in case any sudden crimes occur during important state dinners.

Thanks lady4feet!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013 09:18:13 AM by dontneedaclassroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013 02:12:40 AM »

How incredible is this gallery?!?

antidigger - love all of Nanny Ogg's goodies in her bag!!
dontneedaclassroom - love the plaque messageboard and figurines
myloveasdeep - incredible Death painting  Shocked the frame you chose is gorgeous,
lady4feet - that shrine is beautiful - love it - the book pendant and t-shirt rock!! The embroidery and clay pendant are also pretty freakin' awesome!! You have lucky partners.

Sorry everyone has to wait so long for bakeneko and my parcels to fly over the ocean  Embarrassed I will post as soon as mine arrives!! I'm hoping Christmas doesn't hold things up too much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Dream catcher swap - sent
Game of Thrones swap - crafting
Science swap - crafting
Summer Nerd Games swap - awaiting partners :-)
lady4feet
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013 04:04:34 PM »

Wow, I love that Anoia shrine!

I received from lady4feet a couple of days ago, but it's been a crazy couple of days in between. Smiley She sent me a cute little card, a lovely bit of embroidery with one of my favorite quotes from the Tiffany Aching books, and my very own Ank-Morpork City Guard badge.

IMG

"Taint what a horse looks like, it's what a horse be." And look how cute the little horse charm is!

IMG

The badge is a transformer - it has a cord to wear it as a necklace, or I can flip up the ribbon and wear it as a pin.

IMG

The embroidery is already hanging on my gallery wall, and the badge is hanging on a keyhook by the front door in case any sudden crimes occur during important state dinners.

Thanks lady4feet!

You're welcome. I'm so glad you like everything. Is that my pets hair on your wall hanging? Ugg, they were all taking turns sitting on my lap while I stitched it up. I swear I tried to clean it up, crazy animals  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013 07:53:15 PM »

super neat sewing on the horse quote! lovely Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
dontneedaclassroom
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013 09:29:28 AM »

I'm so glad you like everything. Is that my pets hair on your wall hanging? Ugg, they were all taking turns sitting on my lap while I stitched it up. I swear I tried to clean it up, crazy animals  Roll Eyes

Haha, it could be your pets, but it could just as easily be my cat. She's a tortoiseshell so her hair has the miraculous ability to show up on any fabric. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady4feet
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013 05:38:01 AM »

Updated feedback for the following folks antidigger, noodle-bug, myloveasdeep and dontneedaclassroom. If it doesn't update please let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013 06:33:18 AM »

I love the watch badge! Definitely pinning that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013 07:06:40 PM »

Great gallery - everyone is so talented.

Whilst I adore my swap partners for agreeing to send overseas I always feel guilty as I am usually one of the last to post their goodies in the gallery and not everyone gets to see them  Undecided But that being said hopefully people stop by and see the awesome stuff bakeneko made just for me  Cheesy

First a crazy cool wood etched box with my favourite discworld character - the librarian (I have an affinity with orangutans as I am a redhead!!!) He is so wise and his 'ooks' usually get his point across  Smiley And also a Ramtops etched leather cuff - so incredible!

Both bakeneko and I loved a wicthes silhouette we found on Pinterest and I love what bakeneko has done with it - turning them into bookmarks - gotta love Granny, Nanny, Magrat and Greebo!

Lots of stickers and transfers of the librarian, one of my favourite quotes, Ankh-Morpork watch coat of arms, 2 hippo bookmarks and some Nac Mac Feegle's!

And last but not least a lilac embroidered pouch in which bakeneko sent some coins. We agree to swap some of our countries money which was an excellent idea bakeneko!! My husband has already snavelled it for his collection

Thankyou so much bakeneko for taking on an overseas swap partner and crafting such gorgeous items for me. I enjoyed making your crafts as well and hope they get to you soon (thanks for being so patient  Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Dream catcher swap - sent
Game of Thrones swap - crafting
Science swap - crafting
Summer Nerd Games swap - awaiting partners :-)
Bakeneko
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013 12:09:44 PM »

Whenindoubtsew: i am so glad you like everything and that it arrived in one piece

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bakeneko
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013 12:10:21 PM »

Noodlebug : i love the klatchen coffee cosi.
Antidigger: i like the dried frog pills and jolly sailor tobaco. " it's a good smoke in any weather".           

Myloveasdeep:  the pins are great
Lady4feet:  i love the  what a horse is quote.

Still no swap package from me but XXXX is a long way away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Sheet Tray Cookie Bar
How to Make Rum-Spiked Grilled Pineapple
4 Super-Simple Banana Snacks You Need to Try
How to Make Meyer Lemon Sponge Kisses
How to Make Milk and Cookie Shots
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...