A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hunger Games, Catching Fire Signups 12-3-13 to 12-27-13 Sendouts 1-22-14  (Read 7821 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013 12:20:42 PM »

*SO* want to do this...will have to give it a week and see if it's plausible - we moved last weekend and I've been slammed with work so we haven't unpacked anything (and my craft stuff certainly wasn't organized to begin with!).

Should finish my big work project today, though, so I'm eager to get unpacking and now I have that much more fire under my butt to do it!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013 04:17:52 PM »

milkeway and the boy wonder, I will be happy to have you both. I am so obsessed, my name on facebook is Terri Mockingjay. LOL There are so many good scenes and I loved the lead in to the last one. I think it will probably be a good year before we get the last one. That will be time to get the books out of storage and read them again. (3rd time)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
lovesclutter

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013 04:20:43 PM »

*SO* want to do this...will have to give it a week and see if it's plausible - we moved last weekend and I've been slammed with work so we haven't unpacked anything (and my craft stuff certainly wasn't organized to begin with!).

Should finish my big work project today, though, so I'm eager to get unpacking and now I have that much more fire under my butt to do it!!  Wink

I've kept this small to a 3 pointer, but I'm sure that if you and your partner want to do extras that is fine. I know that the requirements for a small are less time but I will probably spend quite a bit of time. I got a Katniss poppet in another swap, and like the idea of character dolls or recreations of scenes (dioramas), altered tins, mockingjay stenciled shirts, jewelry, ah so many ideas running around.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
lovesclutter

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013 04:21:34 PM »

Oh yes, and we don't have to send till Jan 22, 2014
THIS ROCKS   Logged

milkeway
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2013 05:39:16 PM »

I'm going to finish Mockingjay before I do my questionnaire - gotta have all 3 books fresh in my head before I decide on favorite characters, scenes, etc  Wink

I will say though that, knowing how the series ends, while reading last night, I was already crying. Like actual tears. Yes, I'm barely 1/4 of the way through it and nothing has really happened *yet* but just knowing what's to come makes me want to curl up into a ball. I definitely wasn't this emotional the first time through!! It's probably worse after seeing my favorite characters being introduced on screen in Catching Fire.

Man, that was cryptic but I was trying to keep it spoiler-free. Anyone who's read Mockingjay will know what I'm talking about anyways!  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013 06:31:17 AM »

I loved Mockingjay. No spoilers here.  I think we all know how the trilogy finishes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theboywonder
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013 07:58:34 AM »

I started filling out the questionnaire but worried about putting in any spoilers in my answers! I guess I should be safe even if I include spoilers, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps, just ask!
pinkdelia
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013 09:50:29 AM »

defiantly plan on joining will work on questionnaire over next couple days and get it posted sometime in next couple days I also am only on internet lol thank goodness for wifi!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013 11:06:11 AM »

Thinking about this one.  I might be the one that volunteers as tribute last minute though, lol.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2013 05:28:22 PM »

Thinking about this one.  I might be the one that volunteers as tribute last minute though, lol.   Smiley

Please do. I admire all your work and I imagine others in here do too. You would make someone a very lucky partner. And I promise to match fairly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Spicy Tofu Curry Recipe
Indian Corn Rice Recipe
How to Make Coconut Curry with Veggies
How to Prepare Broccoli Teriyaki
How to Make a Big Mac Sushi Roll
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...