A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,679
Currently Running With Scissors:
717 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: HP Craftalong ~Winter Semester 2013/2014~  (Read 84905 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #740 on: February 17, 2014 02:24:08 PM »

Awesome present :-) and super cute sun catchers.... Love the quidditch top too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #741 on: February 17, 2014 02:55:06 PM »

Fly-by project!  I have a HUGE project dump to do but am waiting a couple more days for some swap packages to be delivered, so for now I only submit my Bertie Botts project!!

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Bertie Botts Bean
SPEW: n/a
House: Gryffindor!
Project Name: Ridiculously Easy Mother's Day Cards
Brief Description: I'm not into paper crafts so I rarely give homemade cards. But I am pretty squarely into oil pastels so I decided to use them to make some cards for a few people I love!  I put together these super easy cards one for my mom, one for my sister, and one for my mother-in-law.
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #742 on: February 18, 2014 03:24:37 AM »

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Herbology
SPEW: N/a
Quidditch: Bludger to Hufflepuff
House: Slytherin
Project Name: Another Swap item
Brief Description: Another swap item - colours used green & red (and yellow).
Project Picture:
Link
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014 04:17:48 AM by Inselaeffchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #743 on: February 18, 2014 05:05:39 AM »

Pinterest all up-to-date again! Smiley

ErinAquaheart: Good idea to sort out the plastic beads .. mine are still quite higgledy piggledy! Shocked And that Sun Catcher is great!

DragonChilde: Thanks for the info on the lip balm! Will have to try that at some point.

Mistress Jennie: LOVE your UoI Law charm bracelet. Great usage of the charms!! Same with the Abraham Lincoln Bracelet! WOW!

MamanTattoo: Fab colours in your laundry basket. And I think I have to try the Frozen Yoghurt pops with the girls in summer! And those salopettes are just adorable.

BadWolf314: HA! Fuzzy Dice!!! Looong time since I seen them!! Wink Great try at recreating Saber as Minifig!! Ooooh... and I can spot "precioussses" in your dice bag! Smiley Haven't done any games requiring a D20 etc in a while. And the TARDIS String art... just great!! And Mario's Hat has just the right shape!! And I love your Valentine's cards!!  The Quidditch Shirt is great... Ah, you know what ... I want you as a partner in a Geeky swap!!!! Cheesy

noodle-bug: Congrats on completing your OWL! LOVE the look of it! Nice colours, too. Loving your decorated boxes (really have to do that with some of my boring ones!). And the pigeon Hoopla is fab! Wow! I love the TM patches - love the look of them, but never know what I'd do with them myself? Wink

jenleahlynn: What a great idea for the chandelier! Have to keep that in mind in case my girls want one!! Smiley

Audania1: Ooooh... I wish we had space enough in our hall for those cubbies!! Pear and Ginger sound an interesting Mix ... might have to try that sometime. And that Chicken Pot Pie looks just yummie (great for a crabby day like we have today!). Loving your Elf Wall hanging and the Snowman recipe/craft box! Smiley Love the colour of the Blanket for Garrett, and the fuzzy beanie is just great! Smiley I love Elsa's dress, it's beautiful.

vincentvanbuck: Loving your ATC, what a great idea with the hidden words! And your "Password?" ATC is just great! Smiley

Nicajeanie: Love the colour of that Luna Scarf!! The Gingerbread just looks scrummy. And what a cute puppy toy! Or shall I say "toys" as the bat has been obviously claimed. Wink

pottermouth: WOW! Love your "The Kidnapping of Europa" snowflake!!

Moonflame: I just love your hexipuffs! Might have to look into making some myself... Smiley

Acadian Driftwood: Love the colours of the Rainbow Friendship bracelet. And the little heart on the Valentine one are just too cute! And I have to look into snow/ice dye now... Smiley

WhistleFish: Great idea for the 3DS case. And love the idea for the Body Parts magnets.

coulsenl: Have to try a handwarmer myself soon!

Pinkleo: That dip looks yum!! Smiley And congrats on the kitchen re-do!

jellybean89: Have to try the snickerdoodle cookies recipe soon.

gaudiknight: Welcome to the Semester. Love your Winter Leaves Shawl!

blupaisan: What a fabulous package!! WOW!

rockmygypsysoul: Love the Mother's day cards!

Phew.... caught up with comments now as well.. Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #744 on: February 18, 2014 05:52:40 AM »

Just a quick announcement....  Deputy Headmistress Jennie is sick.  As are all of her students.  As we head into Tech for a huge musical.  Sad  New Bertie Bott's Bean will be delayed until Mistress Jennie is well again.  In the mean time, you can still craft the Tomato Bean if you wish. 

Ok, back to bed...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #745 on: February 18, 2014 06:31:52 AM »

take great care of yourself!! we will wait no problem Smiley
Meanwhile, people can still play Quidditch! I'll try updating the pitch today. I love how people participate!

NEWT UPDATE:
I found this:

So I actually didn't need to do an inner linnig!!! Talk about time saving!
So now I'm almost done. I'm doing a bit of hand-stitching and I'll be finished.
I also made myself a pair of mittens with the red, and I'm making a mason jar isolation for Papa's morning coffee.
After that I'll still have a bit of remnant but not much to do anything.
This blanket will be Transfigured indeed, but in not enough time for a NEWT...I might embrodery the coat??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #746 on: February 18, 2014 06:54:07 AM »

okay now for the AWWWS Cheesy

Inselaeffchen : I'm not geek enough to understand your mug rug, could you explain it?? Cheesy
rockmygypsysoul: wow for planning early! They are lovely!
BadWolf314: I WANT A GRYFFINDOR ONE!!!!!! (yes, that's me shouting very very loud) It's beautifull! and hummm cupcakes!!
blupaisan: What a great gift!! and congratulations!!
Acadian Driftwood: I love the shirt! And the zentangle snitch design is a nice idea Smiley
gaudiknight: It says join anytime!! So Welcome!! this shawl is very very lovely! Somehow I can't knit shawl.. you make me want to try again!
ErinAquaheart: (From my daughter) WOW I want those mommy!! Could you make me some please??? So I guess they are pretty! I love the unicorn myself.
Moonflame: *referee blow* Hope you don't mind, but those Puffs would fall more under House Unity then Quidditch catch. Still, they are pretty! Can't wait to see the final product!
Nicajeanie: This bat is great!! Did you wip the pattern as you went?? The earrings are pretty too!
jellybean89: snickerdoodles!! I love that funny name that totally does not exist in french!
coulsenl: The color domino is a nice idea! I might copy you.

I think I'm done... Sorry If I forgot anyone!
Now I need to Update Quidditch and Flying. phew!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #747 on: February 18, 2014 07:30:32 AM »

rockmygypsysoul--your beautiful floral cards have inspired me so much...I love them!  I made a fabric journal page inspired by the wildflowers you did in the Sweat Shop swap...and, I am now inspired again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #748 on: February 18, 2014 07:53:07 AM »

Oh no jennie, that is super-sucky timing! I hope you feel better soon.... and if all else fails, I recommend putting bowls of Jelly Beans everywhere for people to nab as they go about in tech - keep the sugar levels high (very bad, of course, but gets you through the day...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
BadWolf314

Team Textbook Captain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #749 on: February 18, 2014 09:31:02 AM »

coulsenl The handwarmer is an awesome idea! The color dominoes are great! Sometimes I dont want to have to count little dots and this would make it so much easier! And the strawberries are so cute!
pinkleo YUM! The dip looks so tasty! And yay for getting to redo the kitchen!
ErinAquaheart YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome news!!!! Awesome painting and lovely suncatchers!
Audania1 What a lucky girl! That dress is ADORABLE!
Mistress Jennie Hope yall get better soon! Cute Valentine packages!
MamanTattoo Regardless of what its called its a adorable as is the little one modeling it!
jellybean89 YUM! The cookies look delicious and the cat toys are awesome!
Nicajeanie Hes such a cute puppy! And the bat is an awesome idea! The earrings are all darling!
Moonflame More awesome puffs! I love the how the silver yarn sparkles a little bit!
gaudiknight WELCOME!!! We love have new people with different ideas and new inspiration!!! The shawl is lovely!!!
Acadian Driftwood That is so cool! Dying things with snow is awesome and I love how they turned out! The snitch ATC is adorable, I love your writing!
blupaisan What an awesome gift! I love the Richard Scarry and oscar the grouch!!!
rockmygypsysoul The cards are lovely!
Inselaeffchen I love the swap item!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Theres no point in being grown up if you cant act a little childish sometimes.
Summer HPC
Summer Nerd Battles!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Eat Sushi
Which Cucumbers to Use with Sushi
Sushi Party Rolls
Sushi and Seasonal Veggies
Sushi and Role of Rice
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...