A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: HP Craftalong ~Winter Semester 2013/2014~  (Read 87043 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2013 07:50:04 PM »

congrats noodle-bug for being the first to get all the spells and the only one who made the spells at the same time!

Class: Herbologie
House: Gryffindor
Projet: The button wreath
Desc.: It might not look like a 30 min. project but I assure you that with the "help" of a 5 and a 3 year old, it did take that amount of time!!
Pic:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2013 07:53:04 PM »

~*Congratulations Linakins*~
~*You are the first to earn the Alchemy Badge*~

To claim your badge, right click and save to your computer.  Then, you can do whatever you wish with it.  Ideas on how to show-off your badges: use it as an avatar, put it in your profile under Brief Bio, or create a pinterest board for all your badges. 

*Once revealed, a class badge can be found in the Badge Station.*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2013 07:55:25 PM »

~*Congratulations tiamatfire*~
~*You are the first to earn the Apparition Badge*~

To claim your badge, right click and save to your computer.  Then, you can do whatever you wish with it.  Ideas on how to show-off your badges: use it as an avatar, put it in your profile under Brief Bio, or create a pinterest board for all your badges. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2013 07:57:14 PM »

~*Congratulations MamanTattoo*~
~*You are the first to earn the Herbology Badge*~

THIS ROCKS   Logged

coulsenl
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2013 09:41:13 PM »

Class: DA Fear of a name
House: Slytherin
Project Name: Crochet Dishcloth

I used this challenge to finally teach myself crochet. After several disastrous attempts I finally ended up with a finished product.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linakins
Craft Hoarder

Will work for craft supplies!

« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2013 04:19:20 AM »

Tiamafire: Get plenty of bedrest! I hope you and your baby will be okay Smiley

The pajamas are so cute! I especially love the pants! I wish I had a pair in my size!

MamanTattoo: I took about 30 pictures of that box from all different angles and different places, some with flash, some without. It does great taking pics of anything over three feet from it, and so I tried to shoot from that distance, but this box is only 2.5 x 3.5ish inches so its small, and my camera doesnt do well with small.  It doesnt like to zoom in on things either; it got all blurry when I tried. XD Maybe I just need a better camera luls.

At any rate, if you want, the box is hers. I always make things and I have no homes for them.

The wreath you and your ickles made is very cute! With both of them helping Im sure it did take awhile though, luls

noodle-bug: I love the coffee cozy!!! Your blanket stitch on it is beautiful! I sew things by hand and I never get mine to come out as uniformly as you have.  Jealous, jealous XD I love the last hankie you did at the bottom. I think its the tiny star that makes me go XD

Moonflame: TY! I love that metallic green-gold paint from Martha Stewart. I use I on all my boxes to give them some shine ^_^

coulsenl: Your dishcloth is very nice! I like to pretend I know how to crochet and I cant ever get my squares to come out that well. Congrats on teaching yourself how to crochet ^_^

And yay... got my Alchemy badge first! I was hoping I would finish my box in time to do that and I did. WEEE!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft to preserve my sanity!

If you like my work and would be interested in a personal swap, please contact me!
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2013 04:33:22 AM »

coulsenl - It was a desester here as well, when I first tried making a wig cap for my dolls!!! You did well! congrats!

Linakins- That's generous of you! but we have so many little boxes here already. Save it for your next swap partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
WhistleFish
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2013 09:09:26 AM »

First order of business...I've got homework to turn in!

Class: Charms!
House: Gryffindor!
Project Name: Paper Snowflakes!
Brief Description: We're having a cold spell lately so I figured I'd give the Aguamenti charm trick a try and it worked! Snowflakes! One of the big ones and two of the small ones were made my my husband - I like his much better (but I won't tell who's is who's. Lol.) We haven't made paper snowflakes since our "sandwich" days (that may or may not be a How I Met Your Mother reference...haha) and I think we did pretty good!
Project Picture:

Second order of business...I've got comments to catch up on!

@Linakins: Love the box! Especially the lining you picked for the inside. I feel you on the mom thing. Mine is also a pain in my butt as well. I'm in love with MIL though! Haha.

@tiamatfire: I'm feeling quite broke lately and I really wanted to do the PJs and a movie on Christmas eve and I didn't even think to make my own! I've got some fleece I think I'm going to make some pants out of for myself. Thank you for the idea! Yours turned out very cute! I will send good thoughts your way and hope that that baby stays in for another 13 weeks!

@noodle-bug:
Send me your address and I'll add you to the list! It's not a very "official" exchange. If you only can send to a couple people, that's fine! It's still fun to send/receive a couple. Smiley I love your coffee cozie. If only I had known there was a Terry Pratchett swap! My husband would have made me join for sure. Lol.

@MamamTattoo:
I love the wreath...it would fit perfect with my decor! I'll have to start saving my red and green buttons for next year.

@coulsenl: Awesome job! That looks FANTASTIC for your first piece!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiamatfire
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2013 09:51:23 AM »

Thanks for the well wishes about the baby guys.  It was a stressful few days but after some IV fluids he's bouncing around again in there quite happily.  As always more great stuff!  Especially love the button wreath and scrapbook.

@Mamantattoo - I'm in Edmonton!  It's especially bitter here today, windchills to -39C tonight (basically -40F for our Imperial-using friends Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I do love knitting patterns!" - Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter Craftalong: Spring Semester!
FiberAlchemist

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2013 11:06:17 AM »

Wow!! I step away from a couple of days and there are so many projects now!!  Everything looks wonderful.

Congratulations to noodle-bug for finding two items in the Ravenclaw Scavenger Hunt!!  Here are your shiny new badges!!!

and

Future hunters and pick up their badges in the common room.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014 12:01:54 PM by FiberAlchemist » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Twist-N-Roll Tweezer Review
Watch Us Try Oil Pulling
How to Minimize the Look of Pores
Males Doing Nails with Sophy Robson
Beauty from Around the World: Bubzbeauty
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...