A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,189
Currently Running With Scissors:
520 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: HP Craftalong ~Winter Semester 2013/2014~  (Read 77346 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #710 on: February 14, 2014 10:17:34 PM »

Class/Challenge: Lessons with Harry, Fred and George Fight Back
House: Ravenclaw
Title: Elsas dress
link: none
Description: My daughter just had her 7th birthday and she wanted a Frozen themed party. Well. We looked EVERYWHERE to find a costume for her and all we could find was this crappy materialed dress for a 4 to 5 year old. My kids petite but not that petite and I couldnt even find anything online! So, I decided to surprise her with a costume from me. I did it all while she was sleeping and only had 5 nights to complete it, including one night to go out and buy all of the supplies! Needless to say, my husband was very gracious that week letting me get it all done in time. Instead of a full dress, I decided to do a top and a skirt so that it would grow with her as she got bigger. This was quite the impressive diversion! She loves it and so did all of her friends! It was days before I could pry it off of her to even restitch the hem that she managed to rip (small) the night of her party. I would say it was quite a success. Cheesy

I apologize for this being sideways. I took these pictures upright on my phone, but they've managed to flip on here and they won't flip back even when I try to correct them in the photo hosting section  Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged

vincentvanbuck
In Martha we trust

Breaking loved ones' sewing machines since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #711 on: February 14, 2014 10:44:14 PM »

What an amazing job you did on Elsa's dress, Audania1!  It is no wonder your daughter is in love with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
  • Mini 13 Days of Halloween R. 6
  • July Ongoing ATC Swap (co-org only)
  • August Ongoing ATC Swap (co-org only)

Nerd Battles: Team Multimedia
Harry Potter Craftalong: House Ravenclaw
noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #712 on: February 15, 2014 04:34:51 AM »

Erin that is awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 15, 2014 05:08:07 AM »

I'm so happy for you!  Thanks for sharing the great news!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #714 on: February 15, 2014 05:17:28 AM »

Run by posting!!!

Challenge: Bertie Bott's Tomato
House: Gryffindor
Project Name: Costume Contessa Valentines

Brief Description:  I've had very little time to craft, while packing my house, and heading into tech on our new show, but I did manage to whip up Valentine packages for my costume shop workers.  Each one contains a pair of fun socks, a trial size bottle of Mrs. Meyers Radish Scented Dish Soap, and a tiny box of chocolates. 
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Summer Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #715 on: February 15, 2014 08:26:57 AM »

Wow!!! The dress is impressive!

I have a quickie too!

Challenge: Madam Puddifoot's Valentine Tea Party
Quidditch: Score for Slytherin
House Gryffindor
Name: Little Valentine
Desc: I was going to make a regular woolen jumper (? it's salopette in French) but next to me was scraps of the red wool since I cut Mariann's coat (I sewn the outer shell!) so the thing was calling for heart knee-pads.

here  for chubbycheeks action shot
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014 08:27:21 AM by MamanTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
tiamatfire
« Reply #716 on: February 15, 2014 08:28:52 AM »

I don't have any crafts to post, but wanted to say Congratulatins Erin!  I'm so glad to hear things are going well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I do love knitting patterns!" - Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter Craftalong: Spring Semester!
Moonflame
« Reply #717 on: February 15, 2014 08:51:33 AM »

OK, FINALLY getting to comment on everything! Smiley

Vincentvanbuck Your quilling projects are awesome!  I really want to try that for myself! And your ATCs are soooo cool!  I love the interactivity. Smiley

Pottermouth NICE crafty cleanup job.  I'm still working on my space.  There are always so many fiddly little thing, aren't there> Tongue  Your little puppies are SOOO adorable!  And that papercut of the kidnapping of Europa is amazing!

DragonChilde The farm chore charts are so CUTE! And that peppermint lip balm looks and sounds great!

Nicajeanie I <3 your snowflakes so much, and your quilled snitch, too!  That Luna scarf is amazeballs! OMG, the gingerbread - I can almost smell it.  Yum!  I love how your snitch puppy toy came out, too! Smiley

TechnicolorAquahearts That Neon scarf is AWESOME! What a great way to brighten up this cold winter!

Midkiffsjoy OMG, all your knitted Bluette accessories are adorable!  I love that she has Huffle spirit wear! ^_^  Her skirt is lovely, too!  And your own Huffle hat is awesome!

Netchez Awesome crocheted snowflake!  ANd that pink crown hat looks lovely, too!  Of course, I *highly* appprove of the Huffle blanket. ^_^

Noodle-bug That box of love is so sunny, and such a sweet idea! Smiley  OMG, that moss stitch throw looks soooooo cuddly!  I really like how your covered boxes came out.  My husband got to take the train to Gotheburg in a snowstorm one time.  He said it was awesome! Smiley  Your pigeon hoopla is super-cool!  And I'm in love with those TM patches.  Wow!

MamanTattoo Those sweater pants are a great idea!  And the animal skirt is so cute!  I love the fabric you used!  The wool coat sketches are great!  The coat looks like it will be fabulous, but I really love the drawings themselves, too!  Nice yoghurt pops!  Your moulds are so neat!  And that laundry basket ROCKS!  Oooh - I just saw the cute hearts overalls!   Squeeee! Cheesy

Acadian Drifwood I LOVE what you did with your flowers on the Spring hoop!  And your bracelets are amazing!

BadWolf314 Your snowman and Let it Go art is lovely, and those chicken wings look so tasty!  OMG, that companion cube set of fuzzy dice is incredible!  I had to make my kids come see. Cheesy  I love what you did with the minifig (note to self - MUST try this!) and your dice bag is great!  I feel the same about boring dice, LOL!  Your TARDIS string art is awesome, too, as well as those V-day cards and excellent dino charms! Cheesy

ErinAquaheart First of all THAT IS SUCH FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I love your necklace and earring set, and how you remade a bulky, ugly necklace into something delightful! Way to go on your bead org, too!  My gosh, those handwarmers look lovely!  And your paintings never fail to inspire me.  I really love what you're doing with the Hamlet characters.  Yorick is sooo excellent!!

Blupaisan Keep up the awesome work on your advanced studies!  I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product!

LadyChris2010 That Barbie dress is so cute!  Nice freehanding!

Inselaeffchen That Foot Spa scrapbook page is sooooo cute!  Awesome job! Smiley

MistressJennie  Mind-blowing bracelets, as always. Smiley  Your valentines look great!  And that ATB is super cool!  Wow!

Jenleahlyn What a great idea for a chandelier!  Excellent!

Audania1  I love your cubbies!  (Am jealous ^_^ )  That pear-ginger jam sounds amazing, as does the paleo pot pie!  Your elf wall-hanging is so festive, and I adore that recipe card box!!  I really like how your floewrs came out (soo bright and cheery!) and that baby blankie is amazing!!!!  I wish I could feel that soft, soft hat. Smiley  And that Frozen dress is stunning!   Fantastic!!!

Whistlefish OMG that DS case is great!  I'm always in awe of people's sewing projects that come out so crisp and clean.  I really like your Little Prince shadowbox, too. Smiley  And those toys for Luna are GREAT!!  So cool!

Coulsenl LOVE the rice handwarmer!  I bet it's getting a lot of use! Smiley

Pinkleo That fruit dip looks and sounds great!  I love how you fancied up the pic, too.  Very festive! Cheesy

All right, peeps, I think I'm up to date on Huffle's common room, but if I missed someone, please PM me.  Also, I think the party's winding down, but I feel certain that some other form of entertainment will be arriving soon.  Tomorrow, perhaps. . . ^_^
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014 08:52:22 AM by Moonflame » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Moonflame
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: February 15, 2014 11:03:29 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Summer Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

« Reply #719 on: February 15, 2014 11:06:27 AM »

I have a Tomato to post, but cannot 'til I give it to the recipient. She is Acadian Driftwood and will see it posted and that will ruin the surprise. It is her Valentine present but the snowstorm prevented me from going over to her place to give it to her.  I am in hopes that our date for tomorrow will happen and I can post before the Tomato Time is over!!
(-;
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: Rhino
How to Draw Zack Fair
How to Draw Near of Death Note
Supervillain Origins: The Vulture
Supervillain Origins: The Lizard
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...