A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Gift Swap Discussion and Gallery  (Read 15834 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ActsofCraftiness
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2014 09:58:42 AM »

Thanks Ladies.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coulsenl
« Reply #311 on: March 29, 2014 03:17:25 PM »

Hang in there, ActsofCraftiness, I'm sure every mom on this board understands what your going through.

The new style sounds good, but I'm going to be sitting out of swaps probably for the whole month of april. My baby seems to be leaping from illness to illness and I don't feel comfortable signing up for anything unless I for sure know I can do it in time. Sadly, I've also become addicted to swapping so if you ladies don't mind, I would still like to follow along 'in spirit'.

I will be posting the items received by ladybugsandbumblebe es, mama24boy and actsofcraftiness a bit later when the beast is sleeping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: March 29, 2014 04:33:57 PM »

just pm'd BrandyK and our lovely hostess the tracking number for the pattern weights and surprise items for Brandy. now to go back in the gallery and catch up on what I've missed. AND to con hubby into cutting me a piece of round wood to make this:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d6/ea/f8/d6eaf859a6a105951bb436eb73a0fbaf.jpg

i have the beaters just need the wood and then find me some clock hands mechanism-thingy. tho i might just put a second hand on there with an hour hand but no minute hand, or something goofly like that Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 12, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

PRAYER FLAGS!! Yes I'd love to private swaps of them, PM me please!
brandyk
« Reply #313 on: March 29, 2014 05:36:45 PM »

I am so excited for my package, rscowtown! I love getting surprises, but hate waiting for them.  Grin That beater closk looks really fun!

I should have your package mailed out in the next couple days. I just have 1 thing to finish  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Attempting to create & donate 12+ quilts in 2014. PM me if you want to swap or donate some fabric.
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2014 07:34:28 AM »

OK, I've kinda made a decision.....I'm going to close this swap down just for a couple of months, this month was just too slow.  Only  claims were made!! WOW!  So, I will open it up again in July (maybe June) and when I do we will do the trial pinterest swap style where everyone posts their wishes and we pick from anyones list.  OK?  Sorry!  But its just too slow right now. But we will be back! With a vengeance right?!?!  Cheesy

Soooo...today is your last day for claims, get them in!!! And just so you know, I will be making the last claim so make sure to put those crochet wishes on your list!!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014 08:16:15 AM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
ActsofCraftiness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: March 31, 2014 11:47:42 AM »

I am completely caught up on all my outstanding claims, so I figured I might as well snag a claim before this round ends and we take a break. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brandyk
« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2014 04:28:21 PM »

I'm going to miss this swap  Sad I just met all of you a couple months ago & look forward to the swap returning in a few months. Hope I will see you all on other swap boards & other galleries.

Mama24boyz, will you be keeping this gallery open so that we can post our photos of our goodies as they arrive?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Attempting to create & donate 12+ quilts in 2014. PM me if you want to swap or donate some fabric.
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 31, 2014 05:33:03 PM »

I'll be back when this swap is back!  Thx mama24boyz!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #318 on: March 31, 2014 06:25:25 PM »

I'm going to miss this swap  Sad I just met all of you a couple months ago & look forward to the swap returning in a few months. Hope I will see you all on other swap boards & other galleries.

Mama24boyz, will you be keeping this gallery open so that we can post our photos of our goodies as they arrive?

Of course!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2014 03:09:36 PM »

I enjoyed this swap a lot. I didn't join the last one though. It's getting close to both of my kids birthdays, we are getting new windows in the house, doing some more renovations, planning for Summer vacation. I just didn't have time. I'll be back at some point after it opens back up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need peg people for my daughter. Personal swap anyone?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grilled T-Bone Beef Steak Recipe
Celebration Veggie Relish Tray Recipe
Lemon Thyme Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
Pecan Crusted Oven Broiled Chicken Breasts Recipe
Country Style Pressure Cooker Green Beans Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...