A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Geeky Christmas Swap - Signup 11/27/13-11/30/13 Sendout 12/14/13  (Read 8015 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stillatthetop
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2013 01:15:15 AM »

Does not look like I will make it for Saturday AM post office {they are only open here until noon on that day ooops that is already today!} But I am crafting my little heart out, and I believe the awesome-ness will more than make up for the wait time. It will post on Monday. I promise. Still on the project, and patterning the giant tree for her little one from her pinterest Roll Eyes Patterned her Hedwig ornament. Shhh. Don't tell her  Tongue. It will still be a surprise, no worries. Still the dragon one to go. Littlest one loves those, so I can't leave that out.

Then it is off to the sewing room.... Grin These are felt, so they should stitch up pretty quick. Finished today for her older daughter and middle son. Oh, and I made for kitty already, too. Hubby will be left in the cold for this season  Grin Unless I find time to figure out something for him. I plan to work through the night. Just taking a stretch break right now, and thought I would share the heads up. Mark me late with communication, if you need to. I have already posted a message to my swap pal. But I will stay on task. A chance I might make it, but I don't want to rush things. I would rather deliver quality. And with mixing up the dates like the doofus, these things take time. Grin

~T

Ha,ha. Partner will be Monday, too!  Grin We are both ok with this. No worries. Please don't put us in detention. Crazy time of year, and she has three kids to chase. I live alone, but I have two that I plan Christmas for, three if you count my friends granddaughter. The little cutie! Anyway, popped in for a stretch. We are in communication. All will be well. No flakes. Oh, and figured out a hubby gift as well.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013 08:34:53 AM by stillatthetop » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
Bobbysgirl
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2013 10:09:02 AM »

It's fine with me, since Stillatthetop is my partner - and let me tell you - this lady can craft! If it's okay I'd like to mail out Monday too. I checked the post office and it says as long as it out's by Dec 20th priority mail will get there by Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chase_acow
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2013 10:17:43 AM »

Packing up  my stuff now. It turned out . . . a little more eclectic than I had hoped for.  One day I'll figure out how to make a really cohesive package type thing. That day was not this swap.  :  )  Still hope my partner enjoys something I made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a geek, and I dispatch for a bunch of geek cops. I like writing, playing video games, and making messes while attempting to craft.

I'd love to do personal swaps if something I do is interesting to you. I love doing themed swaps.
milkeway
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2013 10:54:50 AM »

Just sent out my package Grin One thing was really last minute, as one of my original items ended up flopping around 10pm last night... Oh well, I'm quite proud of the replacement - it turned out better than I hoped! And I hope Ludi likes the items, too  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2013 11:12:52 AM »

Gotta love our geeks! Glad I am not the only one with the last minute scramble. Excited to see what everyone has crafted/received. This has been an interesting swap! Thanks goes to Spikefan for being a great organizer! No, I am not "brown nosing", I just appreciate everyone here who stays involved and helps.  Grin

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2013 11:50:31 AM »

Yup!  Thanks for orging spikefan...especially at this time of year Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
Inselaeffchen
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2013 01:12:36 PM »

Definitely a big thanks to spikefan - I knew you would come up with something for a quick christmas swap! Smiley FAB organiser! Smiley  Now looking forward to camezzo's package which I'm sure will be GREAT! Cheesy  And will stalk the swap gallery for all the goodies (ideas for future swaps?! Smiley )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

Team Wordy!

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2013 08:58:33 AM »

I had too much fun with my projects for milkeway - can't wait for her to receive!  Also can't wait to see what she made for me!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
spikefan

« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2013 09:04:00 AM »

No problem guys, thanks for joining! Smiley I hope to see you all back for the larger geeky swap around January.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

birdak
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2013 10:06:18 AM »

Man this one was fun. Can't wait for a full gallery topped up with awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist: wists.com/birdak
my Pins: pinterest.com/katmada
my Tweets: twitter.com/katmada
my Tumblrs: katadamsdesign.tumblr.com
                   catatoms.tumblr.com
                   thefaithfulta.tumblr.com
                   shitkatlikes.tumblr.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Butterflied Turkey Recipe
Delicious Steak Sauce
How to Make Southwest Baked Beans
Oven Pulled Pork Recipe
Potato Waffle Benedict
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...