A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,737
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2013 Gallery  (Read 10913 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

koalascout
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2013 08:37:50 PM »

day 5 or december 18

koalascout's
flower pin front
flower pin back

margiej's
sock coin purse w/drink mix for water
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013 04:24:58 PM by koalascout » THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2013 09:09:42 PM »

Cinnamoon, here is a pic of that type of pincushion in use
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3505/3739928937_929212bf7d_o.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2013 09:13:22 PM »

The one with the beads is a suncatcher to hang in a sunny window.  and the snowman mat is to like set a casserole on. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2013 08:16:28 AM »

The flower pin is gorgeous and I LOVE the hot sauce angel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2013 08:55:14 AM »

Okay, so I had to unearth my camera from the massive number of boxes living in my new apartment...

My stuff from Onyxnox is ridiculously phenomenal.  Seriously.

Day 3 - 2 gorgeous headbands and 2 hair clips!  I LOVE headbands and need clips as I am in the process of growing my hair out.  They have these gorgeous beaded flowers which I seriously hope onyxnox purchased and didn't make since that must have taken like a month just to do the beading.  And the fun colors are all so very totally me!

Day 4 - A WONDERFUL craft apron!!  In my favorite - damask print!!  I particularly love black and white and needed a craft apron SO badly since I am constantly on the search for wherever I put my scissors or paint brush or pen when I'm in the middle of a project.  I am super psyched for this!!  Plus she was kind enough to make a SUPER long band since I am a very wide woman  Cheesy

aaaaaand Day 5!  OhmygodgoshIamsoinl ovewiththis!!  I have had something like this on my pinterest forever!!  I am learning to embroider but it's a struggle and I didn't want to attempt this until I knew I could rock it (which is likely to be sometime next decade).  I am *so* glad I didn't since it is PERFECT and I could never had made it this beautifully.  Like, never ever.  Ever.

Smalls my big fat butt!  Apparently someone didn't read the guidelines correctly. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Ratfinkz

Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2013 01:59:50 PM »

Sorry I am not part of this swap but I had to post and say how much I LOVE that sock purse! It is being pinned =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2013 03:31:20 PM »

I am so glad you like them - I was especially nervous about the apron since I only did a half apron, and after making it, I came to the realization myself that a full one would probably be better, after I splattered gesso on my own chest one morning.  As for the ties, I like long ties and I am not a lightweight myself.  I like being able to tie around to the front, because then, for baking, and it would probably work for painting too, you can slip a towel in the front for wiping your hands on fast, when things get messy, and it's always in reach.

As for the flowers, don't worry about it.  When I get into a beading mood, but don't know what to make, I bead these flowers or snowflakes - they are a palette cleanser and I actually had a little supply of them waiting to be used in something.  In fact, I made little necklaces from them for students of mine who finished their last terms with me, as a graduation gift.  I hope the headbands fit.  I loved those fabrics - they grabbed my eye on my way out on the last day at the craft fair and I just had to get them.

I have my day 5 opened too - but I am conflicted.  I think I pinned these as a gift for my MIL, and they are perfect, and match some hand towels/napkins I was sent in a Pinterest swap, and a runner I will be making for her... but I want to keep them... but I know I shouldn't... and I will probably feel guilty not giving them to her and seeing them... but I want to keep them... <sigh> <why do I hear my mother's voice in my head telling me not to be so selfish?>

I really should save them to give her - the red looks like a perfect match to the linens I have, and it would make such a nice red/white basket...

Thank you JoAnn - I can't wait to open the rest.  I had to wrestle with myself not to go ahead and open 6 early.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2013 04:16:50 PM »

I don't actually think I saw those on your stuff but sort of stole the idea based on your love of snowflakes and the snowflake stuff you did have on pinterest.  I also had a hard time sending them away  Kiss

And the apron is perfect - I long ago gave up on the idea of shielding my clothes from what I make.  Almost everything I own has paint or charcoal on it at this point.  Thank God I work from home.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2013 05:57:30 PM »

I have Internet again!!!! I will be posting pictures and many, many thanks later tonight, after I pick my kiddos up from AWANA and get them to bed. I LOVE what I've gotten!!!! And I will have to come back on to comment on all of the awesome goodies I'm ogling from you guys. I love how easy it is to pin things to Pinterest Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjr107
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2013 12:41:23 AM »

This swap is so great with all the goodies and we are only half way! It's so much fun to look every day, page by page and still see things in a new way.... I keep doing the "wrote, look at that" "no wow, look at that" and "wow there's something else".... And my brain have become overloaded with goodie-ness! 
So I think I've only retained from this viewing (all eight pages):  cat scratching toy (just so cute!), lap quilts (love them and I know how awesome they are because we have one by her that gets drug around with his elephants), heron pendant, vintage tassel, hot sauce angel (got make one for my hubby), and red coaster (keep them! Be selfish!)
And yep, I'll prob browse again at breakfast and see all new stuff! Gotta love a stressed out, holiday brain Smiley
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Osis Dust It Mattifying Powder Review
How to Do a Half Up Long Hair Updo
How to Pick Long Hair Care Products
The Best Long Hair Styling Tips
How to Cut Long Hair Yourself
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...