A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2013 Gallery  (Read 11588 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013 02:09:19 AM »

So excited!  Smiley  It got kind of hairy there near the end trying to wrap everything up but I made the deadline and my box should reach Breegy by Wednesday! Smiley

I received!  

There was a small tin that said open now!  It was filled with candy which I ate promptly! Heh!
Day 1: an amazing wood wax seal!! So cool!

Day 2: fabulous and funky leather feather earrings

Day 3: the sweetest bird ornament.  Seriously I showed it to Phil an he said. "Aww!" We all love this one!

Day 4: wrapped bangles (love, love, love! The blue one is pretty small but I think that's on purpose so Aria can wear it; if not well it fits her perfectly and she was happy to get one!). Smiley

Day 5: scrubbies!  These are crocheted with some sort of plastic netting which will make them perfect for scrubbing!

Day 6: supplies! buttons and twine! Drool....

Day 7: care bear stare!  Grumpy bear tee for Aria.  She is so in love with this!!!

Day 8: artwork for Aria!  Oh boy, she loves this!!!

Day 9: hat for me!!  Love the shape and color!

Day 10: felting kit!  Awesome! 

Day 11: Crocheted Wall Organizer!  I may have 10 and 11 swapped, but I love them both.  Smiley

Day 12:  Floor Poof!  Aria has totally stolen this from me. :/  Heh. 

Thank you so much breegy; we've loved everything!  Thanks to the organizers and a merry Christmas and happy soon to be new year to everyone!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013 11:50:16 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jmiller614
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013 05:53:20 PM »

Received! My partner did a wonderful job of making things that actually fit in a decent size box. (Partner is Alexampersandra)

With cards for each date:

One gift said to refrigerate. Check. And one was not wrapped and said extras so I may have opened it!

Err...every time I try to post from my phone the same picture comes up. I promise to post pictures this week at work! I've gotten some amazing things.

Day 1) With 12 days til Christmas my partner gave to me...some candy that is very yummy.

This is so delicious! Christmas chocolate, vietnamese cinnamon, and sriracha chocolate. I have to be honest, I thought the sriracha was pretty gross, until I ate the whole thing and wanted more. AN amazingly delicious weird taste!

Day 2) With 11 days til Christmas my partner gave to me...clementine lip balm that is pretty tasty!

Um yes, tasty! Smells so good. I've always wanted to try making some so I am glad my partner did.

Day 3) With 10 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...a tin full of ATCs/inchies.

Great backgrounds!

Day 4) With 9 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...supplies to make some clay jewelry.

Pretty colors. Great choices. Will be doing this after the holidays!

Day 5) With 8 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...earrings that are dangly!

These might be my favorite earrings ever.

Day 6) With 7 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...a headband that's kinda stretchy.

Already worn this. I've always wanted to make one of these too.

Day 7) With 6 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...felt ornaments to hang on the tree.

I don't have a tree but these area hanging up randomly around the apartment!

Day Cool With 5 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...a necklace and matching earrings.

Okay, I don't recall my profile being so jewelry centric, but I AM LOVING it! This necklace is awesome. New favorite.

Day 9) With 4 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...lavender soaps to make me smell nice and clean.

I have yet to use these since I just opened them, but they do smell quite lovely!

Day 10) With 3 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...a set of holiday hemp jewelry.

Yes! More jewelry! ANd more of these neat little christmas bulb charms!

Day 11) With 2 days till Christmas my partner gave to me...a kit to help me make more jewelry

These beads are gorgeous!

Day 12) With 1 day till Christmas my partner gave to me...

Her first attempt at woodburning. Hooray!!!!!

Thank you so much! Super excited by all this jewelry!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013 03:54:51 PM by jmiller614 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013 08:39:30 PM »

Ooooh - you have good willpower - tissue paper is soooooo easily torn.  Just a bit of pressure... one little tear will just spread...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013 08:30:52 AM »

You can always encourage the kitty to walk around on the presents... that will rip the tissue paper for certain!  Grin My package's tracking info says it should be here tomorrow! I hope it arrives before I go to work so I can poke and prod everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
CabinArts
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013 11:11:02 AM »

Yay!  Here's my spot!  I already received my package from Audania1 Smiley

I opened the box today and she said to go ahead and open the extras now so we can enjoy them through the month Smiley

Extra #1 - Lovely vintage looking post cards! I love these!! Seriously, this is probably the best extra I've ever received and it's so good I would count it as a day!

Extra #2 - A most perfect little Christmas teacup and saucer! Not only is it perfect (Spode from England!), it came with 3 servings of "Luscious Linnie" looseleaf tea! I cannot wait to try this!

Extra #3 - 5 Disney cross stitch kits! Oh these will be so fun to work on Smiley

Day 1: Ice Cream Cone Tree Decorating Kit!
This is SO fun!

Day 2: Sleeping Mask/Pillow

Day 3: 'Nice List' Ornament! This is so awesome, I love it! Audania1 took the names of each of our families and wrote them on a wooden thread spool with a paper list!  The pic is a little blurry and doesn't show the ornament so perfectly because of our names, but let me tell you, this is amazing! A definite heirloom to keep forever Smiley

Day 4: Owl Sweater Ornaments! Oh and I thought yesterday was a wonderful gift...these owls are SO SOFT!  I absolutely adore them!!

Day 5: Elf Saying Wall Hanging - Totally perfect!!

Day 6: Winter Box - This is a perfect little box with the softest 'snow' on it for lovely keepsakes.

Day 7: Tree of Life Ornament - Amazing. Simply perfect and the time that must have gone into this is definitely appreciated!

Day 8: Armies!  The most amazingly wonderfully long armies!!  These are already getting worn and I will probably wear them almost daily!!

Day 9:  Felt Needle Book with beautiful embroidery

Day 10: A fairy shrine!!  Ooh I love it!  It's so beautiful and perfect!!

Day 11: Gorgeous apron in the most perfect summer colors ever!

Day 12: I LOVE this day!! A Red Riding Hood book!  The front and back are embroidered and the inside flaps have this pretty fairytale paper.  The entire book is hand bound!  This is amazing!!

Thank you SO much Audania1 for being such a wonderful swap partner!  I absolutely adore everything and these packages were such a highlight to the holidays!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013 04:42:47 PM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013 01:39:51 PM »

This seems like a cozy spot for me. I stake my claim.
First, I should mention that Lunanne used my favorite wrapping paper for many of the packages, brown paper. She couldn't have known, but I love brown paper packages and cardboard boxes  Cheesy

Day 1: Received a lovely little notebook with a bird pattern cover. I love birds and this will fit so nicely in my purse. She also made an owl bookmark with red beads. This must have taken a long time to make. I love them both.

Day 2: Lunanne made me some wonderful note cards and Christmas cards. They are stamped inside and on the envelopes. How cute! I really needed note cards and these Christmas cards will go to only very special people. I can't wait until tomorrow!

Day 3--Two, yes two, amazing hot air balloon ornaments for my Steampunk Tree. The beading is so complex that I can't believe she made me two. Just look at how the baskets are constructed.

Day 4--A lovely kit to make a pendant. I am looking forward to learning this technique and to wearing it of course  Cheesy

Day 5--I love this holiday mix, all tucked into this cute Santa bag--an apron and some very cute and soft socks for Christmas morning, stickers, tiny decorated clothespins that I will use for hanging my Christmas cards, and chocolate treats--turtles are my favorites.

Day 6 --spherical paper ball ornaments. I don't know whether to place these on my regular tee or my Steampunk tree, maybe both, after all she sent me six in a cute storage box.

Day 7--An adorable button Christmas tree. I love buttons (who doesn't) and especially red ones. This will go so well with several items I received last year in a stocking swap (but maybe Lunanne already knew that  Wink ) It has a very cheerful, vintage look.

Day 8--a very special gift. A hand-made journal/sketchbook with coovepic lacing (is that right?) I just love it. It is beautifully made and I will sketch my swap projects in it. Thank you so much. It is lovely.

Day 9--an adorable tiny house garland. I have loads of tiny houses on my Pinterest, so this is definitely "me". The houses are embroidered and have tiny loops attached with buttons on each side. I tried to show this in the picture. I am going to try this technique on some ornaments. It looks lovely. Also, the ornaments are tied on to the garland, so they can be untied and hung individually.

Day 10--an amazing assortment of jewelry in my favorite color. Lunanne, you are definitely  a skilled jewelry maker. These pieces are lovely and I can well imagine how long they took to make.
This Steampunk inspired necklace and earrings are beautifyl. I love how the charms cascade. I put them on instantly.

Here is a bracelet and earrings set that will go with several jackets and blouses. As I said, this is my favorite color.

Another very pretty bracelet and earrings set, along with some cute, pink key earrings.

This is a fabulous necklace and earrings set! It is so beautiful and I have never seen anything like it. Again, I LOVE the color and the shape. I think this one is my favorite.

Here is a group shot of all the lovely pieces. I will have new jewelry to wear for days!

What a fabulous package, Lunanne. Thank you.

Day 11--A lushius, cranberry scarf and hat. I just got my hair cut short and a warm snuggly hat and scarf are just what I need. It is very soft and warm and I love the color against my black coat.

Day 12--my computer has been inoperable, but my son fixed it, so I am finally able to post pictures. Lunanne's 12th day package is overwhelming. She chose a fabulous indigo fabric to craft me a crochet hook/knitting needle roll and THREE lined, zippered bags. Better yet, each bag is loaded with crafting supplies. She also included some lovely scrapbooking embellishments.

Group shot--I just love the fabric, and the metal teeth on the zippers go great with it.

Needle Roll

Fist bag--loaded with fun supplies. Big wooden spools (I have a craft in mind for these already), Washi tape (my first roll), plastic tags and sharpies to mark your yarn (these, I desperately need), and there were also some stitch markers that have already made their way into my knitting kit, and a packet of Canadian stamps. I was delighted to find the stamps. I have been saving up stamps for a decoupage project and these will add some international flavor.

Second bag--embroidery floss--perfect for my Teesha Moore patch obsession and some little bottles that will be so perfect for my Steampunk projects.

Third bag--Bountious bags of beautious beads! So many bags of beads, from black and white, to earth tones, to hot pink, and a font of fabulous findings. I will be able to stay at home and shop from my stash for so many items from bracelets, to earrings, to rings, and necklaces. I can't wait to get crafting with these.

Thank you so much Lunanne for such thoughtful, beautifully crafted gifts. I am amazed at the variety of crafts you did for me--sewing, jewelry making, crocheting, paper crafts, and bookbinding!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014 07:20:15 AM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Renstar
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013 02:22:17 PM »

booking a space, will send pic of box. Smiley

This was much better packed when it first arrived, things have been taken out and put back in again numerous times.
My partner was Ninaprettyballerina

Day 1:
I cannot upload pics at the moment, but I received some FQ's, tailors chalk and buttons.  Cheesy Cool. A lovely Day 1 treat.  Finally a pic:

Day 2:
So, I have recently become interested in trying embroidery.  Today's present was a hoop, some embroidery threads and more buttons. Smiley

So, I have no internet at home, so am trying to upload pictures at work, which also has dodgy internet.

Day 3:
A lace loom kit for new skills! And more pretty buttons. I have just back tracked, I think I also got a sewing kit today, but that went into my bag immediately, a good job too as I had a major skirt catastrophe and needed the kit to protect my modesty!

Day 4:

This is a pattern for a cardigan I love. And a stenciling pencil. And of course buttons.

day 5

A beautiful pot holder in purple / green, favourite
colours.

Day 6
This is the best because NPB doesn't even like them! She made some sugar skull ornaments for my tree. In the absence of a tree, they are hung with the baubles

Day 7
Some space invader coasters for OH. These are so sweet. He loves them and so do I.
These are now on the coffee table, I can't wait for some of our geeks to visit and be totally jealous.

Day 8
A lovely bag for all the shopping I should be doing. It is reversible and just awesome. I took it shopping yesterday, but sadly bought nothing.

Day 9
An awesome inspirational journalling book to get me started, oh yes, I want to do everything and be master of none! And a cute mini etch-a-sketch to practise doodling. Pictures to follow.

Day 10
An awesome skull infinity scarf:

It is only wrinkly because I have been wearing it  Grin

Day 11:
Some amazing tree art, I have assumed and credited Nina with artistic talent here, these are lovely and have a spot already Smiley

Day 12

The most beautifully coloured crochet cowl, a scrubby soap and the purplest purple, (definitely my favourite shade of purple), and vivid green ribbon. I have not seen this before but these colours together work so well in my mind!

Every day came with buttons, but I kept 'filing' them separately, so here they all are:

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013 03:26:14 AM by Renstar » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013 04:34:48 PM »

Woot! Look what Saintcady sent me Smiley

Oops, late to the party yet again! I had a show this weekend and last weekend which kept me terribly busy.

Day 1- Apple Butter and Blueberry plum! ! ! LOVE IT. YUM

Day 2- 4 ribbon birds in a green tin. They are precious and went directly on the tree. The cats are a little bit more interested in the tree because of the big long tails. The birds have woven ribbon bodies. They are absolutely beautiful. I'll take another picture soon with the birds on the tree.

Day 3

Washi tape, ink pads, an apple cozy, a lego mold. . . My swap partner is awesome! She knows just want I like. I believe she found the cozy and mold on my pinterest. And she knew I use Washi tape and ink pads for stamps.

an apple cozy!!

And, here is my little one very excited about the new lego mold Smiley

Day 4

A sock board!! Painted Yellow, my favorite color. I think I had something similar pinned on pinterest. I just love it. It is exactly what I wanted.

In my rush to take a picture, I didn't realize the picture uploaded upside down. So if everyone could turn their screens upsidedown, there ya go, just like that. .. you'll see the wonderful Inscription, "seeking sole mates." Smiley  SOLE! like the sock Smiley

Day 5

CORALINE- Perfect light reading for the break. A great way to end grading session!

Day 6

Woodcarving books for my husband!!

Oops, I over looked a couple of boxes for Day 5 and 6. Inside one is a Wizard of Oz Mug that reads "Don't make me release the Flying Monkeys" and the other is a mug for my husband, the avid coffee drinker.

Day 7 - An Angel, who now hangs toward the top of the tree. She's beautiful!

Day 8 - Omnom for my oldest little one! He loves it! So cute!

Day 9- an AMAZING C3PO

And the appreciative recipient!

Day 10- a crocheted hat. I need to get a picture of me wearing it. It's very Downton Abbey.

Day 11- beads, hemp, organizer, and jewelry book. I love to make jewelry and I've never tried this yet and always wanted to. THANKS. This rocks!

Day 12- And, check out this awesome-ness, a crocheted Percy, who was a big hit with my nephew today.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013 05:52:55 PM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013 10:28:33 PM »

My package arrived in beautifully wrapped packages with stylish typographic numbers on each package! (trying to steal my designer heart with typography [; )

Day #1 Washi Tape!

Day #2 Adorable Mini Buntings!

Day #3 Tim Holtz Fabric! (I love Tim Holtz) I already have too many ideas for this. =)

Day #4 Some towels for my kitchen! We were in serious need for some of these, Emma always steals the ones without snaps to use as blankets for her dolls.

Day #5 Two rice warmers! They are perfect for the freezing weather we've been having! (I love that the covers are removable to wash!)

Day #6 The cutest little decorative/play houses for my daughter! Straight off my pinterest! Wink

Day #7 Paint pens and wooden peg doll blanks! These are perfect, I was actually going to stop at the craft store tomorrow and had BOTH of these on my list!

Day #8 A fabric basket! (AWESOME fabric choice, btw!)

Day #9 A crochet project bag! Perfect for all of my yarny projects, equipped with a yarn guide and inner pocket!

Day #10 Fat quarter scarves for Emma and I! She is absolutely in love with the little bunnies! (I had to open early, I wont be home at all tomorrow)

Day #11 My daughter was spoiled! Tons of doll stuff! Diapers, a shirt, bib, and baby carrier. AS WELL as a little scrappy fox doll and a crayon/paper activity booK! perfect! she loves it alll!

Day #12 A poppet inspired by red riding hood! My very first poppet! It's soo adorable and my daughter wont stop trying to steal it from me! Wink

Thank you so so so much rylnn! Everything was perfect!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013 08:41:18 PM by Breegy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013 04:10:07 AM »

Sooooo.... it's like close enough to opening time, right? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Serve Barbecued Korean Chicken
How to Make Coriander Chutney and Cucumber Raita Condiments
How to Make Tasty Chicken Breasts in Satay Sauce
How to Cook Thai Red Curry Fish Cakes
How to Prepare Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...