A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,184
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2013 Gallery  (Read 12964 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013 04:22:23 AM »

Sooooo.... it's like close enough to opening time, right? 

My cat thought so! He managed to find a present for him in the pile and scratched it open last night... I had to put it into hiding! But the good news is, I know he'll enjoy it when it IS time to open it!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
maxxev
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013 03:06:52 AM »

my package from Glasskicker arrived!! Grin

is there some sort of penalty impossed if we fail in the face of temptation......? i mean look at it! i want to open it now.... Sad

DAY 1
a beautiful glass heron pendant straight from my pinterest board!

Day 2
how Epic? a stamped spoon bookmark! Grin i love it Grin  even my O/H thought this was cool (and hes a hard man to impress)

Day 3
a girl can never have too many bags Kiss especially in such cute fabric

LOVE this blue

Day 4
 a stamped pendant.

day 5
 glass light bulb salt and pepper set straight from my pinterest. LOVE it Grin i cant wait to show these off to my family at the christmas dinner

and as if that wasnt awesomeness enough : a mini sewing kit and polymer clay (im sure i  can find a use for that.... Wink)

day 6
a soap making kit|! ive been wanting to try this for ages and finally did a few weeks ago so i cant wait to play with with this. look at everything Glasskicker packed in! molds, frangrance and soap bases!

day 7
id been meaning to make a few more coasters as i can never find one when i need one so i was thrilled to get these in one of my favourite colour combos. they are already in use Grin

day 8
OMG! Glasskicker, can you hear the excited sqeals from there? seriously. you have never seen a grown woman react so much like a toddler at christmas.
Funkins!! i have carvable artifical pumpkins of my very own! Grin

and as if that wasnt enough, an awesome Halloween table runner to show them off on.

day 9
this gorgeous bag straight from my pinterest. i cant believe she managed to match the fabric and the design.

day 10
oh my DAYS!
i cant get over this Grin a star trek baby blanket!!!

even the quilting is in a stars and rocket pattern.

Genius! the colours even match her pram. cant wait to show this off Grin

day 11
an awesome baby play mat. i love the different textured squares

day 12
a beautiful narwhale light, a book and a cuddly toy for my little girl Smiley

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013 10:58:22 PM by maxxev » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013 07:08:13 AM »

what if someone else opens it... I couldn't stop them... they did it without my knowledge or consent. ..  the dogs did it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013 11:10:11 AM »

I recived today, I posted pics in "my spot" on page 1. Now to wait to open the gifts... it's going to be hard.

Also, that matchbox advent calendar is awesome! What a great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
pjr107
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013 11:50:27 AM »

Got a wonderful package from amazing_784 waiting for me when I got home from visiting relatives.  Mine went out late (stupid me left half the presents at home... Duh) but there should be there tomorrow or Monday.  

Can I peek? Just a little?   I'll let you peek at yours....
-pj

Day one (freezer yummies):
These are some delicious homemade peanut butter cups. Someone has been snacking on them and boy are they really yummy!

Day two brings doggie oatmeal cookies! Great minds think alike Smiley my gal was hesitant about tasting her cookie but she ate it within a few min.

Day three brought us some icy weather and all kinds of icicles! I've had this on my pinterest forever and never had a chance to try it.... How hard was it?

Day four:
More ornaments! And these smell so yummy Smiley going to wait until kid gets home to hang them on the tree. Hopefully my puppies won't try to eat them!

Day five thru nine: hopefully they are in order and some pics are taken by the little guy cause he's being a big help to mom while she it's swamped Smiley

Dish cloth and pear soap.  All the pears were eaten by the squirrels of amazing's tree so no pear jelly Sad but I love the wash cloth!

Covered notebooks! I so needed one for clay and this is just perfect!  And I know someone else had this problem so I wanted to share for the humor.... Somehow, someone....we won't mention who....puppy.... Must have gone potty next to the tree. Lucky for me the cloth wrapping absorbed most of it and only one book got damp and it was a very small bit of it!

2 bags

Upcycled sweater leg warmers

Pin cushion and sewing wallet
Rest of days!

Poppet building set! Has even the button shank thingies that I couldn't find at my local Joann! Really awesome fabric :-D

Bag from the rest of the recycled sweater! This it's the first time in life I might match! Love my bags!

WOW WOW WOW a sweater! Yes it fits! WOW and it's warm! WOW I love my sweater!

If a sweater wasn't amazing enough, she also gave my son his own 25th day present! A bag full of angry birds are trying to fly around my house! WOW thank you so much amazing_784!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013 06:38:04 AM by pjr107 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
amazing_784
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013 12:49:07 PM »

I suppose you can open day one.  I hope it made it there intact.  If not, oh well, it'll still be good!
Oh, and MY SPOT!
Edit: Got my box via UPS today!

Found the instructions...I opened the box upside down!  Day 1 was for my puppies, so I was allowed to open now.  Homemade dog treats!  Peanut butter pumpkin.  The pic is giving me fits, so I'll post it later.
Last night we decorated our Christmas tree, and PJ told me to open day 2.  Chocolate chip cookies and chocolate bar from Trader Joe's!  My hubby opened everythinghe liked the PB&J chocolate, and I has the caramel bar.  The dark chocolate and most of the cookies are still waiting to be nommed.
Day 3: cinnamon goat milk soap!

Day 4: sock yarn.  I need more socks!

Day 5: raku buttons.  I'd put on my questionnaire that I never have enough zippers, but PJ asked me if buttons were good enough.  Yeah, I think so!  Now I have to figure out a new knitting project, and which side of these buttons to use since they are double sided!

Day 6: raku and beaded ornaments.  The snowman and Christmas tree are clay and a friend of PJs made the beaded ornament.

Day 7: pashmina shawls.  I'm slowly growing my shawl collection.

Day 8: reusable "paper" towels!

Day 9: little storage jars.  One decorated with roses, the other 2 plain.

Day 10: upcycled denim placemats.  PJ wasn't sure if they would match my kitchen; they are blue, red and yellow.  My kitchen is painted yellow, with red countertops and blue plates!  (And a gratuitous puppy shot!)

Day 11: woodburning kit

Christmas day: charcoal drawing of my dogs, Emma and Job.  "Puppy love"
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013 07:45:20 AM by amazing_784 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013 04:39:15 PM »

I know its still over a week before we can even open, but I'm getting bummed. I think my package is hitting a lot of snow, so it wasn't here on it's scheduled delivery date, nor will it be for a few days. =( I'm very impatient.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013 09:56:13 PM »

I know its still over a week before we can even open, but I'm getting bummed. I think my package is hitting a lot of snow, so it wasn't here on it's scheduled delivery date, nor will it be for a few days. =( I'm very impatient.
What?!  Nooooo!  I hope it arrives soon! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjr107
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013 08:07:18 AM »

Box one did make it to the freezer, Amazing....all is well Smiley

So, if I reset my phone to say it's opening day, can I start now?   Actually, I'm trying to get my tree up this weekend and get my goodies under the tree cause they would look so much better than in the box.  Just have to hope that some curious doggies don't try and investigate

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013 08:22:56 AM »

what if someone else opens it... I couldn't stop them... they did it without my knowledge or consent. ..  the dogs did it?

hey, that's between you and your god.  and apparently your dog as well.   Wink

I opened my Day 1 and Day 2 (as instructed - I promise they said to open early!!!)  Grin

Day 1 - a treat for my pups!!  Actually two treats - a cannoli and a breath bone EACH!! 

Day 2 - a treat for my husband and me!  Seriously, I was going to wait and share with him but after I tried a bite, I couldn't put this stuff down.  It's like chocolate crack.  So, ummm, here's the bag...  Roll Eyes

I couldn't take a picture of the whole shebang since it remains at my parents' house but our wrapping was almost identical except that onyxnox made the most AMAZING tags.  I already know where I want to string a little banner with them on it across the window in our new apartment!  YAY!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Double Dare: How to Wear Bronzer in the Winter
How to Look Like a Bronzed Beauty
Affordable Beauty Luxuries
Back to School Hair and Makeup Tutorial
YouTube Beauty Gurus Tell Us Their Best Beauty Hacks
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...