A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 312,159
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2013 Gallery  (Read 18463 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2013 04:43:56 PM »

Feedback is up!

Sorry it took me a few extra days to get the feedback up for everyone, my husband is home for the first time in 8 months and I happened to let time get away the last week or so during the holidays Smiley

Thanks everyone for a fabulous swap and I hope you all enjoyed it!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013 04:44:21 PM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2013 07:15:45 PM »

Still struggling with uploading pics, been drifting in and out of here trying different options but my pc is soooooo slow.

Will get it done so sorry Spidermom didn't expect it to take so long  Roll Eyes

« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2014 02:20:18 PM »

[I promise to post the rest of the photos later today, no really... seriously...]

DAY 10: Pillowcases that match the little black/white plaid pouch I got a few days back!
DAY 11: PAINTINGS! It's a pair of paintings in black & white with an ampersand theme with book pages! It's basically the perfect object for my office.
DAY 12: The most awesome wrist/hand warmers in existence! They're gray and a little shiny and super long over my fingers which is just so cool (or... warm)... I love them so much! The best part is, it was cold enough on Christmas for me to wear them!

Thank you five billion times jmiller! You're so awesome! Merry (belated) Christmas to all!!!

Well I think I've checked this a thousand times a day since Christmas since I was hoping you would finish posting pictures. Just wanted to see that everything actually made it in one piece. Sometimes I worry about my packing skills. So here is to hoping it did since I haven't heard otherwise.

Off on vacation. Happy new year everyone!
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2014 01:39:10 AM »

I keep drifting thru the gallery and I am rewarded with more yummies! Gotgrey, love the fish painting! The carved blocks are great! There was this awesome bag and a neat stuffie toy. And I know there's more stuff but I only made two pages in and had to say wow again!

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2014 07:49:39 PM »

Thanks to the lovely Spidermom more photos will be coming from her, photos uploaded into Flickr and erm no flipping idea where I go from there and how I get them on Craftster without showing just a link. I've had an awesome swap, I loved every single parcel and had a blast crafting for Spidermom
. For some reason I can only sporadically locate the photos I uploaded to Craftster image hosting so here are some that seemed to work.

My amazing teeny tiny Christmas scene for one of my 4 dollshouses (for my kids I promise) I absolutely love every piece here, the tiny wreath, tiny tree in a thimble and the tree and tree skirt were all amazing

Next up my ton of crafty goodies, two gorgeous pot holders in my Kitchen colours and a snowflake tea towel which is wayyy too good to use and of course the amazing table cloth with the fairies/gnomes. I put this on my side table right away.

Thank you Spidermom xoxo

« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2014 08:33:50 AM »

I have put my paintings from NPB up on the wall, here is a picture:

They are lovely.

Helena Puck
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2014 04:09:25 PM »

Thanks again Saintcady for the lego mold. I made some adorable plaster lego minifigs. My little one is ecstatic about making and painting his own.

« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2014 04:21:00 PM »

They are awesome

Helena Puck
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2014 05:42:49 PM »

And here is the happy recipient of the crochet Percy by Saintcady.

He had it under his arm all day and my sister took more pictures of him playing on his ipad while hugging his train.

« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2014 11:11:30 PM »

That train is absolutely amazing!  As are the lego plasters Smiley

Ren - im so flattered you hung teh paintings xxx
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick Out the Right Amount of Food for Your Thanksgiving Dinner
This Tip Will Make Sure Your Turkey Cooks Perfectly on Thanksgiving
Where Should You Place Your Turkey Thermometer?
What to Do If Your Thanksgiving Turkey Is Undercooked
A Quick Fix If You Forget to Thaw Your Thanksgiving Turkey
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric Plumeria Flowers
Ghosts and Graveyards
Meatless Monday: Stuffed Acorn Squash

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...