A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,608
Currently Running With Scissors:
706 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2013 Gallery  (Read 10801 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CabinArts
« on: November 25, 2013 07:39:20 PM »

MINI 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2013 Gallery!

Link to original thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425960.msg5072159#msg5072159

Senders

CabinArts Group
adrienne_bowers <-----> Eiseldora
breegy <-----> rlynn
CabinArts <-----> Audania1
Craftsunderground <-----> Lunanne
Helena Puck <-----> saintcady  
koalascout <-----> marjiej
Mountains and Clouds <-----> Lindyv321
ninaprettyballerina <-----> Renstar

GlassKicker’s Group
Alexampersandra <-----> jmiller614
Cinnamoon <-----> nowheresound
[color =purple]GlassKicker[/color]<-----> maxxev
legatostroke <-----> sweety28303
quaggy <-----> gotgrey
Onyxnox < -----> Rockmygypsysoul
spidermom <-----> mink_bikini
PJR107 <-----> amazing_784

Sent
Sending Late
PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Received - Name in RED if your package has been received by your partner

CabinArts Group
adrienne_bowers <-----> Eiseldora
breegy <-----> rlynn
CabinArts <-----> Audania1
Craftsunderground <-----> Lunanne
Helena Puck <-----> saintcady  
koalascout <-----> marjiej
Mountains and Clouds <-----> Lindyv321
ninaprettyballerina <-----> Renstar

GlassKicker’s Group
Alexampersandra <-----> jmiller614
Cinnamoon <-----> nowheresound
GlassKicker <-----> maxxev
legatostroke <-----> sweety28303
quaggy <-----> gotgrey
Onyxnox < -----> Rockmygypsysoul
spidermom <-----> mink_bikini
PJR107 <-----> amazing_784
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013 07:56:50 PM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013 07:18:00 AM »

YAY!!! I can't wait to start seeing this gallery fill up with Holiday goodies Smiley

I received my package from Mountains and Clouds over the long weekend!  Here is everything all wrapped up Smiley

First is the gorgeous card!  I love it and it's hanging with all my other Christmas cards

Eleven Days until Christmas!  A beautifully embroidered cuff

Ten Days!
Headband and hair clips.  Of course my daughter made me share Smiley

Nine Days!  Super cute earrings.  Two of them are paper cranes, and three pairs are poly clay.  Again my daughter made me share.  I think I am going to have to open my packages in secret from now on Wink

Eight Days.  A shadow box and little goodies to make my very own Christmas display!  LOVE IT!

Mountains and Clouds also sent a little something for each of my kids.  For Landon she made this cool hat which glows in the dark and Adia got a stenciled Hello Kitty shirt.

Seven Days (OMG how are there only 7 days till Christmas already??)
THE BEST coffee I think I have ever had!  Hawaiian Isle Kona Coffee Chocolate Raspberry Jingle.  It is SO good.  Along with a coffee cup wrapper.

Six Days.
This AMAZING wall art which is now hanging in my dining room near my largish Christmas Display.  I just love this so much!

Five Days- Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!  We both got a gift today!  Pendants!  Mele Kalikimaka and tiny glitter bottles.

Four Days:  Holy Crow this is gorgeous!  I tried to make some ornaments using this technique a few years ago and I couldn't finish them.  Tedious!

Three Days!  My very own Cuppow Lid and cozy!  Along with some yummy hot cocoa.  I have a mason jar buried in a cabinet in my kitchen that I will have to dig out.

Two Days! Two awesome hoops!  I ADORE them both and will have them up on my hoopla wall all year round.

One Day.  An awesome stenciled bag!  I love it!

Merry Christmas!
I received a wonderful new purse, stamped cards, and washi tape

Thank you so much for a wonderful swap!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013 08:58:09 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013 09:12:01 AM »

I received my package from Lindy and it's softly whispering, "open me!"

I'm super excited, since I almost forgot that I get a swap package in return! Eeeeee!

DAY 1!

Lindy sent these beautiful wintery necklaces and awesome Christmasy counted cross stitch kit!  I'm off to play in the pit for "Elf" at a local theatre this afternoon, and I'm totally wearin one of tees and bringing the kit for downtime.

Thanks so much, Lindy!

Day 2:
An LPS Blythe friend for my Blythe dolls and monogram notecards!

Day 3:

This awesome wintery crafty supply box, and some simply beautiful hair ties!  Love!

Day 4:
I am starting to feel really extremely super spoiled by Lindy! (and feeling like the package I sent wasn't sufficient...)
She sent this amazing package for my Blythe Dolls!  Wow, so much fun!  A lovely crochet Santa coat, socks, and boots, and hair ties, and a tiny gingerbread house!  Also, a pattern and some small print fabric!  (It's hard to find small prints for these girls!)
Thank you Lindy!

Day 5:
this awesome cupcake assortment.  
A notepad, key fab, a "pocket pedi" kit, and a cute earrings/necklace set with polyclay cupcakes!

(sorry for the icky pictures, it's still dark here!)

Day 6:

This lovely christmasy tag set!  Holiday colored tags, baker's twine, alphabet stamps, and ink!

Day 7:
This is amazingly awesome!  An art journalling book (I really want to skip work and just read this all day and make stuff!), and a bag full of fun paper crafts and chipboard doodads!  Love it so much! (And am getting inspired to spend more time with art journalling and assemblage!

Finally catching up.... I haven't been able to get to a computer for a while!
DAY 8:

Great altered matchbox ornaments! (Which open, and you can keep things inside), delightful flameless candle snowmen ornaments (super cute!), and some hilarious tissues.

Day 9:

Awesome!  A mug rug and a cozy!! (and some delicious tea! YAY!) I love these colors this time of year, since we rarely get these colors by themselves.

DAY 10:

I love this embroidered bunting!  It's so snowy and wonderful!

*Ooops and I forgot to mention these extras!  A nutcracker ornament, some clear ornaments, and cocoa!

Day11:
I love this! 

Day 12:
OMG a Lindy shrine!

Check out the detail all around:

One more shot without the plastic on front, since I'm having trouble with glare!

Wow!  I feel incredibly spoiled.  Thank you so much, Lindy!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013 09:59:23 AM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013 09:43:40 AM »

If so then this one is mine!  Come on opening day I am super excited!

MY PARTNER WAS GOTGREY

It has been a busy day!  Christmas tree up and decorated, work Christmas party just got home.  I did get my box open and had a few gifts that did not have wrappers so I know which one is going to be day 1 and day 2!  So excited pictures first thing tomorrow.  I am super excited as I love both of these gifts and can hardly wait to see what else is in store!

Here's a photo of all my presents!!!!!  Since I could see 2 I decided to resist opening another and make them day 1 and 2.  I figured if I waited this long I had it whipped!

Day 1
I requested a lap quilt for work and this is perfect!  So warm and fuzzy, soft to the touch.  The fabrics fit me perfect and just look at the quits hearts for decoration on side 2!  I love it!!!

DAY 2

Day two was another lap quilt out of cotton fabric.  Just look at how bright and fun this one is. This one will be stored away until summer when I am still chilled at work and brought out after the gloomy winter.  Both are a fantastic size and just what I wanted.  I feel spoiled already!

My work schedule will keep me from posting day 3 and 4 until Wednesday!  Yes I will be opening but after my 4:45 AM to 5 PM schedule I have to teach a certification class from 6 PM to10 PM.  My butt is gonna be dragging!

DAY 3

I am back to the real world sort of:  My BF is having surgery tomorrow am, we will be in the cath lab unit and hoping all goes well!

Loving the gift I decided would be for day 3.  Gotgrey made this super cute wind chime or hanging piece of art!  Several things there are me.  The wood was painted aqua, my favorite color and has vintage fishing lures hanging from it.  I used my ceiling fan for the display photo, but this work of art is headed to the lake at my trailer!  All our trailer trash friends are gonna go nuts!

DAY 4

I was told open in any order so I think the 25 on the gift bag had no special meaning for the day to open it!

Look at the stash of gift tags for todays prezzies!  Some of my favorite things!  Dragonflies, cupcakes, owls, fish!  Fellow cratfsters these may find there way to you in a future swap!

DAY 5

Today I opened this gift because the shape drew me in!  I collect gingerbread men and I now have a new family member.  A cute painted ginger bread box, thinking this will hold lots of candy around this time of year.  The icing is raised so cute!

DAY 6

Todays gift was quite adorable.  Got up o take BF to cath lab this morning opened gift and stupid me left it on the coffee table.  This is what I came home to lying on the floor scattered in a few places.  My heart is broken and Sugar has a sore behind!

It must have tasted good!

DAY 7

Todays gift will be an addition to my cupcake collection, super cute cupcake attached to a saucer.

DAY 8
Super excited with a refurbished bird house made into a clock with owls for the numbers and a  chain full of fish.  

DAY 9

I was hoping to get one of gotgreys stuffies and I did!  This ubber cute owl which I have named Theo.  

DAY 10

So excited about the gift I got today!  An altered tin, I love this.  Just look at the detail and the outside.  So rustic!  This will be finding a home in my lodge look bedroom!

DAY 11

A cute Christmas mobile!  Loving the shape of the wood topper!  Only able to use this for a few days but will pack it away for next year!  And a vintage stained glass owl bell!  This is so me and will be added to my collection of treasures!

Day 12

A mobile on a smaller scale of the one my dogs destroyed.  Super cute party owls!  Weird how similar is  that one was messed up, I was heart broken and I got a replacement.  There really is a Santa!!

It over!!!! So sad, but wait I still have gifts did I mess up opening along the way?Huh??

I was sent 2 pieces of amazing art work!    One is a watercolor that was rolled up.  I have it under some books at it would not lay flat to get a picture so I will be back tomorrow!   It is amazing and perfect for me!  It will either go in my Master bath or to the lake trailer!

I can show you this one and it is headed to the lake!  This is super cool!  A mixed media:  Rock, shells, art canvas, a vintage trailer on canvas, a photo of the beach and tree bark.  This is amazing and so me!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013 09:17:25 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013 10:31:46 AM »

I have received! And here's the whole lot of it, under the tree (the empty box to the left is there because the cat sleeps in it under the tree, not part of the swap  Cheesy )

Too exciting! I should not have put the tree in plain sight of pretty much everywhere in the apartment... so much waiting now!

---

DAY 1: Shaped ice cube trays! I love shaped ice cube trays! These are little fruit slices! Also in the photo: an extra! The little alphabet stamps attached to my "read me first" card.

---

DAY 2: Full disclosure... Gimli (my kitty) opened this present DAYS ago. At least it was meant for him!

I found this under the tree after shooing him away from the presents... So I unwrapped it and let him play because he's too cute to scold.

He loves it so much! Which is good, because his nails are getting very long.
Bonus: I put a video in a blog post here if you want to watch him play! http://quoi29alex.blogspot.com/2013/12/gimlis-early-christmas-present.html

---

DAY 3: Magnets! Two cute snowflake magnets (which are going to my office tonight!) and a whale-y magnetic notepad!

(Oops, sideways.)

---

DAY 4: Oops... left my camera at work! Today I got a bag of gummy bears, some sour gummy stick candies, and a mix for cranberry-orange muffins! Yummy day!

---

DAY 5: (Posted a day late, oops). This is the neatest little thing! It's a tiny little box-type thing made with (I think) that plastic grid stuff and yarn... and inside, a bracelet clearly inspired by a Pin of mine!  Grin

---

DAY 6: SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES! It should have been obvious because Gimli loved laying on this one, just like he loves sleeping on my other scrapbooking papers. I love the teeny button stick-ons so much!

---

DAY 7: A double-whammy... a cute little pouch for my purse (which, now that I've uploaded my photo, is housing my camera cable and phone cord!) and a very pretty bracelet that I've had some compliments on so far today! (You can also see that the pouch matches my jacket... so when I held it up to show my fiance before leaving for work, he didn't see anything, it was camouflaged!)

---

DAY 8: Yay! A frame to hang my jewelry in! Gimli likes to walk around on my bedside table (where my jewelry lays all willy-nilly) and he knocks it to the ground, tries to eat it, etc. This will be very helpful.

---

DAY 9: Need new batteries in the camera, so all you get is a description for now... Beautiful thank you cards! Some are wedding-themed, some are based on things I've Pinned (one is an incredible reference to one of my favorite pieces, called "Composition in Gray") and all of which are awesome!

---

[I promise to post the rest of the photos later today, no really... seriously...]

DAY 10: Pillowcases that match the little black/white plaid pouch I got a few days back!
DAY 11: PAINTINGS! It's a pair of paintings in black & white with an ampersand theme with book pages! It's basically the perfect object for my office.
DAY 12: The most awesome wrist/hand warmers in existence! They're gray and a little shiny and super long over my fingers which is just so cool (or... warm)... I love them so much! The best part is, it was cold enough on Christmas for me to wear them!

Thank you five billion times jmiller! You're so awesome! Merry (belated) Christmas to all!!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013 05:08:12 AM by Alexampersandra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013 11:45:29 AM »

I received my package from Craftsundergroud today! It's the biggest box I've ever received in my 40+ swaps!  Shocked

The wrapping is so pretty! Many days are wrapped in little bags made from cute Christmas fabric!

And I couldn't resist, here is my cat Willie in his new favorite box!  Cheesy

Day 1:
Russian dolls! I got some awesome fabric and super cute earrings! I'll have to think about something special to do with the fabric.   Cheesy

Day 2:
Ornaments! A really cute Hello Kitty, a super geeky pi symbol and an ADORABLE pig with wings! I love them all, esp. the pig!

Day 3:
Sewing stuff! Pedicure foam forms to keep the spools, a sewing tool with awesome purple beads and a beautiful tassle made with vintage sewing supplies. It's so pretty!

Day 4:
A travel crochet kit in a fantastic tin! I have to say I squee-ed when I saw the tin, I love those "Carry on..." well anything! There's crochet hooks, markers, a needle, tape measure and cutter. I love it!

Day 5:
Paper garlands! I got 3 amazing paper garlands all in green, red and white! Even the threads Craftsunderground used are red and white! They look so great on my walls!

Day 6:
Owls! I LOVE owls! I got some awesome fabric, I love the colors, a super cute owl that I can paint and decorate and a beautiful Teesha Moore inspired owl patch. Craftsundergroud stitches are so perfect! I'm super impressed. (and jealous!)

Day 7:
More owls! Weee! A gorgeous orange owl with crystal-y eyes. And 5 fabric owl ornaments in all my favorite colors and in fun patterns. They have a loop to hang them and they also have a base so I can put them on a shelf when it's not Christmas.  Smiley

Day 8:
Needle felting supplies! I was really curious about this day, it was two packages and one was a big enveloppe but it was super light, like it was full of feathers! It was full of wool roving! All in beautiful colors. And in the second package was a cute little box with protectors for my fingers when I do needle felting. I SO needed those, I keep pricking my fingers!  Tongue

Day 9:
Deers! An AMAZING deer cushion! It is so fantastic! I love the colors and the print of the fabric, even the golden thread is perfect! Love it! And I got a pattern to make a faux taxidermy deer head! What a great idea! It was hard to take a good picture, but I'll try to post one when I finish putting it together.   Grin

Day 10:
A bag! A fantastic zipper shoulder bag in a fantastic color! It's two shades of orange. And it has a white zipper that makes a mouth and two buttons for the eyes! And there is also a purse organizer full of pockets that can be used from purse to purse! I LOVE bags!

Day 11:
A gorgeous knitted bag! It's so beautiful! It's blue and bronze with the Ravenclaw crest from Harry Potter. The inside is a pretty fabric with tiny stars and there's a zippered pocket. I really like the handles tied with a knot at the end. I love it, it's such a lovely bag.  Smiley

Day 12:
A fantastic set for my bedroom! My bedroom is in shades of grey, pink and black and Craftsunderground made things that fit perfectly! There's a beautiful wall hanging with metal fleur de lys. It's gorgeous. There's a patchwork cushion cover. There's also 2 fabric baskets and a tissue box cover. And there is also some wall decals. It's so many awesome things! And it all fit so well in my bedroom!

Thank you so much Craftsunderground! That has ben such a great swap! I absolutely love all the gifts I received. Everything is just so me! THANK YOU! Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013 12:51:12 PM by Lunanne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013 09:55:08 PM »

Ooooooh - can't wait for pics!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013 12:40:13 AM »

Yay! Yay! Woohoo!! I'm so nervousited!!! (MLPFiM reference, anyone?  Grin )

Oh my! I got my package in the mail yesterday and it looks amazing! All wrapped up and pretty.... Begging to be dug into! Haha but I will restrain myself. CabinArts sent me a message telling me to open Day 1 today so I did and it is amazing! I will post a pic in the morning when I can get to a reliable internet source.  Thank you, CabinArts! I love it and my girls went nuts with "oooh"s and "awe"s when we opened it :-D

Ok, here is what she sent me that I had to open on day One Smiley

so my kiddos get stickers and confetti, and it appears that I get a new letter stamp for every day! CabinArts is amazing! I've had this matchbox Advent Calendar on my Pinterest for ages and she was awesome! This is a LARGE item, btw, and we discussed that before she crafted and shipped so it was totally cool :-D

And a bag of "snow" balls!! We love it and have had several snow ball fights already Smiley

Here are our extras, too:

There are Nativity stickers, a kit to make your own heart shaped candy cane lollipops (super AWESOME! and also from my Pinterest), a cute little Christmas themed notebook, and these super cute Advent Scripture chains!

Here is a picture of all of the goodies minus the advent calendar and snow:

Day 2:
Some much needed sewing supplies! I'm always running out of thread or loosing my needles. Thank you!

Day 3:
A story bag! This is really cool! Basically, you begin a story and you pull an item out of the bag. Whatever item you pull, you work it into the story. Seriously, it was an hour before I got my kids to step away so I could take the picture. They love this thing!!

Day 4: I have two dish covers (LOVE!!), a towel and wash clothes in the shape of Christmas stars! These are so cute and perfect because I really don't have any Christmassy type things for my kitchen.

Day 5:
I am a super tea fiend - especially loose leaf tea. CabinArts is amazing and got me this delicious (I've already tried it!) chai tea that she pre bagged for me!! If that wasn't amazing, she made me this beautiful wool mug cozy and coaster with a cute felt book mark from my Pinterest! I love these and will be using them SO much! Thank you!!

Day 6:
I got some adorable Christmas ornaments!! So cute! The two crocheted stars are super sweet but I am in LOVE with that button Christmas tree!

Day 7:
She sent me this delicious bar of hand made Applejack Soap and it smells delicious!!! Also, there is a soap holder, which is awesome because now my soap won't disintegrate from sitting in soggy water. Love them and thank you!! It's all vegan, too! I've found that hand made soaps feel sooooooooo much better than crappy, drying commercial soaps feel.

Day 8:
CabinArts is a crocheting feind! Today I opened up this beautiful slouchy hat, fingerless gloves, and short scarf (the kind where you loop the hole over the flower and it stays close to your neck). I l love these and they are so cozy and warm!

Day 9:
So many wonderful things for day 9! I got a polymer clay making kit! There's a book on how to make beads and such, the tools to do it and the clay! Thank you!!! I am very happy and excited to actually get into this craft -  I see it and such beautiful things are always made!

Day10: My girls favorite Disney princesses are Rapunzel and Merida and wonderful CabinArts made some aprons! So cute and must have taken quite a while. My kiddos love them!!! We got to use them when we made Santa's Christmas cookies Wink

Day 11:
for today I received this beautiful hand felted Nativity! They are so soft and lovely. Thank you CabinArts!!

Day 12:
My day 12 goes with my Day 1 and I got all of the little extra bits and bobs for the Advent Calendar. Smiley

Thank you so much for being such a great swap partner and for organizing, Cabin Arts! We love everything and it was truly great fun to open up a new surprise each day. Thank you so much!!

And now to finish pinning EVERYTHING!! lol
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013 03:04:59 PM by Audania1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013 10:12:31 AM »

My face in my space.
Day 1: 5 beautiful snowflake ornaments.  One for each of my dogs.  Quaggy even made one for my dearly departed greyhound, George.  Instant water works when I saw that one.  6yrs has not yet begun to ease the pain of his loss.  Sad  They came in a beautiful little snowman pouch, w/a card, and pretty wrapping.  My husband heard me mumbling under my breathe, how I was a bad swap partner, because I neither numbered my packages, nor did I add nice cards w/each package or wrap them as beautifully.  I heard my husband say, "Oh Elizabeth".

Day 2: 2 adorable gingerbread men made from wooden spools, they came in a gingerbread man tin, a gingerbread man soap dispenser which I put in the guest bathroom because we were out of hand soap in there, another beautiful card w/a rhyme, and some more peppermints.  Again, so beautifully wrapped.

Day 3: 4 beautiful Christmas tree placemats!  I put them on my table right away!  So bright and colorful, they make me smile.  We bought Christmas place mats years ago, but, they were too big for our table, so, I never used them.  These will grace my table every Christmas!

Day 4: This box was big and heavy.  I had a hard time opening it, because it was taped up so well!  quaggy has some mad painting skills.  I received this beautiful painted ceramic Santa Claus and cat warming themselves by the stove.  It even has  a light bulb, to illuminate the stove.  This was most certainly a pick me up, as my husband broke a Santa Claus a few days ago, that his aunt had painted for us, and gave to us as a wedding present 16yrs ago.  Then, he blamed me for it.  Sigh.  Then, when I got back home this morning, I realized somebody had stolen our large plastic Santa Claus statue, from up front.  It had been in my family for 30yrs.  It had no monetary value, and was somewhat faded, but, it had sentimental value to me, as my mother has been gone for 7yrs now.  We have always put it out, every year.  So, thank you quaggy, your precious gift, has smoothed over some of my hurt feelings today.

Day 5: This super cute snowman banner.  Already hanging in my entry way.

Day 6: 2 adorable painted chair legs snowmen.  I had to take the pic lying down, because I had to glue the biggest's snowman's nose back on.  Can't even tell!  Such a clever idea for chair legs.  An idea I will most certainly be stealing!  Smiley

Day 7: Craft day!  Wooden gingerbread man to color, wooden angel ornaments to paint, moose jar w/chocolates that I already started eating, acrylic paints and brushes which I plan on using right away because I've been in need of them and don't know how quaggy knew, gourmet hot cocoa in a beautiful tin/don't know how quaggy knew I collect tins and it will come in handy as this weekend is supposed to be filled w/cold and ice, wooden gingerbread man notebook, 2 wooden painted gingerbread man and woman ornaments that are already hanging on the tree.  I feel so spoiled!  Thank you so much!

Day 8: Adorable woodland creatures place mats for everyday use.  I LOVE these so much because they are so cute!  They are totally me and will look wonderful on my table.

Day 9: This super cute mushroom birdhouse!  I'm just waiting for a little woodland fairy to pop out of the front door.  Smiley  I will most likely hang this from the ceiling in my studio, so it doesn't get damaged.

Day 10: A super cute elf/gnome apron!  I don't have any aprons.  I was thinking I could wear it while I was cooking or crafting.  But, then decided, I will wear it while cooking, because cooking stains will wash out, crafting stains won't.  I kinda don't want to mess it up.  Smiley

Day 11: Adorable vintage mushroom planter that I love so much!  Also, some decorated pencils.  I love them all!  They are gnomes, flowers, and a home pencil.  Home is very important to me, I don't know how quaggy knew that.  I love flowers, and have a flower garden every year. I have also always loved David The Gnome.  Also a bottle of sand.  I know exactly what I'm going to do w/it.

Day 12: Aww, last day.  A big box of supplies.  Some of my favorites, batiks, fabric, felt, plastic safety animal eyes,  a coaster kit, and a book on making quilts.  As soon as I get a walking foot for my sewing machine, I'm going to try some of the patterns in the book. 

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013 03:35:10 PM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Saintcady
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013 08:53:26 PM »

I can't decide if I'm more excited to open or to have my partner (the fabulous Helena Puck) open!

Yay! Goody box!

Day 1: This is so me! It's a cool pendant with a picture of dice. Totally awesome. Plus, my son snagged the super fun mustache on a stick. Love it!

Day 2: The most adorable Enterprise I've ever seen! My husband was thrilled and it went straight to the tree!

Day 3: Pretty glittery ornaments! My kiddo is especially pleased. Smiley

Day 4: Han Solo in carbonite chalk! The hubbies is the biggest Star Wars fan in the house so he's already snagged some of these!

Day 5: Magnetic tangrams! I think these we're probably meant for my son, but I love tangrams, so I'm going to have to play with them a while first. Yay!

Day 6: Stamp making kit in a beautiful box! I'm very excited; I've wanted to try stamp making for a long time. And I'm going to have to find a special use for the pretty box!  

Day 7: A cool gingerbread man shaped garland made out of Star Trek cards! All tucked in this awesome space fabric pouch. I love it, but I'm afraid my son may steal it, as he was eyeing it right away. Wink

Day 8: Woot! Our very own copy of Redshirts! Plus a cool Star Wars keychain for my husband. This is awesome - we're huge game fans and I almost bought this for Christmas! Can't wait to play!

Day 12: A beautiful spacey bag and 2 gorgeous fairy cards, which will join my dragon/fairy art wall. Thanks!

The rest of my goodies have arrived! I didn't keep the days straight, but here we go!

Yummy chocolate toffee. Mmmm...

Cool geeky magnets and a Star Trek bracelet. The magnets went straight to the fridge!

Star Trek coasters! These will be a hit at game night. Smiley

A collection of jewelry and candy and goodies!

Thanks Helena Puck! And happy holidays everyone!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013 01:18:47 PM by Saintcady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tom Rob Smith Talks About Child 44 Part 2
Ashley Bryan Reveals Where He Would Like to Be
Tori Spelling Talks About Her Book
Duck for President Book Trailer
Erin Rooney Doland Talks About Unclutter Your Life in One Week
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...