A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,700
Currently Running With Scissors:
681 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 9 Gallery  (Read 9089 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

vincentvanbuck
In Martha we trust

Breaking loved ones' sewing machines since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2013 05:55:38 PM »

WingsOfClay - I flipped when I saw the project page for that Nutcracker, it is just amazing!

GatorWrangler - I love your bird canvases even more when I see them lined up like that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
  • Altered Puzzle Pieces Rd. 9
  • Mini 13 Days of Halloween R. 6
  • July Ongoing ATC Swap (co-org only)

Nerd Battles: Team Multimedia
Harry Potter Craftalong: House Ravenclaw
beeker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013 07:23:16 PM »

Redmenace I am so glad you liked your stockings  Grin I had so much fun crafting for you.  The stuffed animal is a webkinz. You can register him online.  I'm glad you like your good they are kind of my thing  Grin sorry I haven't been too talkative. Holidays are crazy for me getting ready for concerts.  I must have been worse than I realized. I'm marked red "late with no communication" hopefully I cam get that fixed. I don't want a bad report on my swap.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

RaNdoM SwAp rouND 5 - crAfTinG!!
fluffypants
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2013 09:43:27 PM »

Everything is amazing so far - love the nutcracker idea! I'll have to stalk my local Dollarama and see if they have any decent sized nutcrackers. Usually they only have small ornaments.

I've been meaning to post photos, but have managed to lose my cable to get the photos off my phone.... when I'm at my fiance's tomorrow I'll see if his is compatible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

ninja! or something like that...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2013 12:39:27 PM »

Omgoodness !! Everything is so gorgeous I love the owl pouch especially!  So adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:
http://pinterest.com/annigirl22/
http://wists.com/annigirl22

I <3 personal swaps, PM me! Wink
fluffypants
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2013 02:22:02 PM »

Without further ado, my lovely package from Elyxandra!

First up is the stocking, which is currently hanging on my desk at work. Smiley

The box was stuffed with goodies, all wrapped in cute brown paper with a red print all over. Inside was a cute card that assembles into a fun little Christmas tree, a tin of shortbread cookies, candy buttons, a Hershey's bar from Hershey, Pennsylvania, and a box of Cracker Jack. (The prize in my Cracker Jack was a pirate sticker. Smiley)

Then there were two sets of Christmas cards (naughty & nice), some scrapbooking supplies for my wedding guestbook, cute kitchen-themed buttons, and an adorable skate ornament set (in the little tin) including beads with mine and my fiance's initials on them.

Still more goodies! Adorable recipe cards, Body Shop lotion, a card hanging kit with cute clothespins (already hanging in the living room with the two cards we've received so far), wax seals of the letters "M" and "D" (which will be my initials after the wedding!), extra wax sticks, a mini Game of Life keychain, a super fun VW bus catnip toy which I haven't let the kitties at yet, and a lovely snowflake hoopla - the first hoop I've ever received!

Then there was this mysterious little pouch, which she said was based on a design by her Great Grandmother...

And it opened to reveal this awesome travel sewing kit! Love it! Going to stash it in my duffell bag for when we make weekend trips to visit the fiance's folks. Smiley

Thanks so much Elxyandra - I look forward to munching on cookies and chocolate this weekend, and crafting up a storm with the supplies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beeker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2013 05:14:54 PM »

I got a great package in the mail! I love my stocking!!! Poppies! I love Poppies!! The beading is a wonderful touch

I also got some nummy coffee cookies, which I am very sad to say are already gone.... Cry

There were the cutest lego men magnets that remind me of my 3 boys  Grin They have already found their way onto the refrigerator.

My guys LOVE Legos and along with Lego men, She made a really cool Lego wall clock. There is a really cute set of handmade jingley gift tags. A lovely snowflake hoop (I collect snowflakes!!!) and a ginormous clothes pins to help display pictures or recipe cards

I got scrabble pieces. I have been wanting those to do some crafty projects  Cheesy AWESOME! A piano mug rug (I'm a music teacher) and the cute little tin the lego guys traveled in.

I also got a Minion pillow! Who doesn't love a Minion! My youngest son has latched onto him. A nifty slap watch. FUN! Snowflake recipe cards and Penguin posty tabs (I also collect penguins!!)

I am feeling rather spoiled! Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!  Grin Merry Christmas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

RaNdoM SwAp rouND 5 - crAfTinG!!
sweetyetevil
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2013 05:53:37 PM »

I received from wingsofclay earlier in the week but I have been on the go to holiday parties for several days. I love the goodies I was able to open so far!!
The stocking

A day of the dead nutcracker-haha this is soooo cool!

A funky ornament. I mentioned I like odd ornaments and this is what I got! It is huge and definitely odd. Very fitting  Grin

A small steampunk top hat hair clip. really cute!! If I end up going to this wild new years eve bash this would be the perfect addition!

The rest of the items are to be opened during Christmas. AHHH the wait!! Plus I will be traveling for almost two weeks. I had to close box up and put it away hahaha
Thanks so much wings!!! Cheesy

Oh I almost forgot the card! I was jazzed when I saw the photo card wings made for me. I actually recognize the glass artist (Chihuly) as I was just in Phoenix and saw his exhibit throughout the Desert Botanical Gardens. Wink
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013 06:07:58 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

vincentvanbuck
In Martha we trust

Breaking loved ones' sewing machines since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2013 06:46:00 PM »

Woohoo, new goodies to look at!

Elyxandra - the color of your stocking for fluffypaints is so pretty!  And that travel sewing kit is great.
beeker - the poppy stocking you received is gorgeous!  Mmm, kona coffee cookies... they never last very long in my house, either.  Wink And the piano mug rug is such a good idea for a music teacher!
wingsofclay - you know I love that nutcracker, but the steampunk hat looks great too. Nicely done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
  • Altered Puzzle Pieces Rd. 9
  • Mini 13 Days of Halloween R. 6
  • July Ongoing ATC Swap (co-org only)

Nerd Battles: Team Multimedia
Harry Potter Craftalong: House Ravenclaw
stillatthetop
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2013 06:49:26 PM »

Dog goneit. You all make me sad that I spend holidays alone. I love the shape of the stocking made by wingsofclay, sweetyetevil. Those shapes are the ones that I really like. True bootlike.

wingsofclay sure gave you a marvelous package. Her nutcracker is definately a nutcracker...har, har. Get the joke? i hope you have a grand new year's bash. I will bet you look stunning in your mini hat.

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

ninja! or something like that...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2013 09:57:57 PM »

Another beautiful couple of packages
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:
http://pinterest.com/annigirl22/
http://wists.com/annigirl22

I <3 personal swaps, PM me! Wink
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Brasillia Nova
How to Do Beauty Pageant Hairstyles
How to Color Your Hair From a Box
How to Color Your Hair for Less
How to Care for Hair Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...