A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 305,031
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 9 Gallery  (Read 10421 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

carolmb
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

50 Projects 2014 List total 9/24

Making things, makes life happy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2013 05:51:56 AM »

Beautiful goodies. Love seeing all the packages being opened
THIS ROCKS   Logged

madmommymia
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2013 06:08:36 AM »

I am loving seeing everyone's packages.  I am still trying to upload my pics.  I think my file sizes are too big on my camera settings so I will have to wait till my hubby gets home to help me figure out how to adjust the files to post.  Anyway, quaggy sent a great package and I can't wait to post but apparently it must wait til tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
jexxican

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2013 08:33:34 AM »

I sent today which means I got to open the package that has been sitting on my planter for about a week. I can't post pics right now because I can't find my camera cord. Annigirl sent me 3 matching head bands for me and my girls, some matching potholders and dish towel, a store bought green stocking, 2 knit... scarves? some candy canes, a bible sketch game, and some note pads with pens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
stacysews
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2013 12:29:42 PM »

I received my package from Momof2! a few days ago - it took me so long to get photos up because at the same time my mom found out that she has.... shingles! I swear someone always has something around the holidays!  Anyway, here is my loot:

A fun, zombie stocking for my son! He has one that he received when he was a baby, but it's definitely babyish so it was time for a new one. He loves it!

For the stuffers there was an AWESOME Harry Potter wand pen! I wish I could have captured how fantastic it is... even my daughter fell in love with it and she's not even a HP fan! There was also an adorable HP mug for my morning coffee that I can use with my button\sewing themed tile coasters. There was also some wonderful blueberry jam, large magnets (perfect for my idea board that I keep in my room), chapsticks (which the children have also divided up amongst themselves), a soy candle, holiday socks, a tissue holder (also taken by my oldest to school), a skully pendent, and binder clips!

Thanks so much for a fun package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2013 02:32:17 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything Stacysews. You did find the soaps in there didn't you? Just making sure. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elyxandra
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2013 04:19:34 PM »

I'm long overdue in posting these photos.

On Thursday I received a wonderful stocking from fluffypants. It's timing couldn't have been better - it seriously cheered me up after a painful breakup the night before.

So without further ado - the photos!

Photo collage one includes;

• A 520C Pantone Stocking! As a fellow design nerd, fluffypants knew just what would make me laugh...
  • Yummy smelling bath fizzies and candle - I LOVE a luxurious bath
  • A tea wallet and a mug rug, complete with pocket for hot chocolate and a spoon Cheesy
  • A handy pouch filled with chocolates. I love the fabric and may use this as my makeup pouch as I can't locate my old one
  • Postits, botanical ATC background cards and PURPLE beads!

Photo collage number 2;

• Cute little snowflake earrings, and funky scrabble tile E earrings!
  • A gorgeous, sparkly, snowflake resin pendant
  • A pantone necklace made on the back of a domino - how cool!
  • Nifty buttons - you can never have too many buttons!
  • Sweet handmade note cards - they're tiny and so cute. I love the cupcakes, and the one that says "hats off 2 you"
  • Cute things! The ornament lis very soft, the yellow kitty is a measuring tape, and I need to decide how to paint my new Trikky blank figure

Thank you so much Fluffypants! Through this swap I feel like I gained so much more than a few awesome gifts - but a new friend as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2013 04:29:55 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything Stacysews. You did find the soaps in there didn't you? Just making sure.

Let me go back and see.... although that may have been an item that my daughter confiscated.... she insisted on opening everything with me!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2013 06:00:22 PM »

So glad to see everything arrived safely, elyxandra! And so sorry to hear about your breakup. Sad
Send me a message if you need to talk about anything, I'm usually around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elyxandra
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2013 09:15:12 PM »

I forgot to photograph the cute gingerbread man cookie cutter that was tied to one of the gifts. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2013 12:24:57 PM »

I recieved the biggest most heaviest box in the world today from the most delightful ratfinks.
For many years, for many reasons, I have found Christmas excruciating as I find opening gifts very difficult. Over the last few years and since having children - I have had to work hard on this issue and have come to a place where I can open my gifts. So - with the kind patience of ratfinks, I shall be leaving opening my gifts until Christmas Day when I can truly reclaim the honor of gift opening by having the largest bundle of gifts ever Smiley

Ratfinks did leave a little treat for me to open though - the most gorgeous beaded garland - I love it so much !!!!! I buy old jewellery myself and hang it on strings in my garden, so when this beauty has finished shining up my fireplace it will be wrapped around my studio and brighten up my garden Smiley
I will do pictures after Christmas - if you can't all wait, beg ratfinks to put some photos up and I will promise not to look Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Horseshoe Pitching Tips
Horseshoe Pitching Grips Tutorial
Learn about Horseshoe Pitching Equipment
Learn about Horseshoe Pitching Rules
Horseshoes Throwing Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...