Discussion thread here....
Swap name: Holiday Tag Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Onyxnox
Sign-up date range: November 15-23rd, 2013
Date to send item by: December 9th, 2013
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 12
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? No
Additional Age requirement? 16 years and up
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This will be a quick swap, hopefully, since we are getting on in the season. The goal is to have three groups of 4 swappers each, each swapper will make and send 5 tags for each of their partners in the group (15 tags in total per sender), so that in the end, each recipient will receive 15 tags for their gift giving this holiday season. The tags can be the same, or different from each other if people want to be creative. They can be made with any materials/media.
Each tag should be at least 2x3 inches in size, with no maximum limit.Clarification on shipping - as per Craftster swapping rules, papercraft swaps are exempt from the DC confirmation requirements. Senders are required to resend their packages if they are not received for any reason. Please keep communication clear and let your organizer and members of your group know when you send and receive, via PM.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap - Holiday Tag Swap
Craftster username -
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
1. What kind seasonal tags are you interested in (Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etc)?
2. What are your top five themes?
3. What are your favourite colours?
4. What colours/themes do you not want?
5. Do you want to be part of more than 1 group? If so, up to how many.
6. What style tag do you want - stick on (no holes), tie on (has a hole to tie ribbon through), or fold over (small card)?
7. Any Wists/Pnterests/whatever we can stalk you with?
8. Anything else we should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
10. gala_applesLime Green = sentPurple = receivedOrange = late with communicationTeal = sent/receivedRed = contact organizer immediately
Teal with strike through = feedback givenPartnering GroupsGroup 1Onyxnoxplaidpineapplegala_applesflygirl88Group 2angielou1BadWolfLovelyMissmybabyisacommunist/JenniferSavageGroup 3P_E_S_Tquaggyonyxnoxflygirl88