A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
439 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Heart Tea Swap Rd 2 - Sendout 1/06/2014  (Read 19258 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2013 05:51:03 PM »

Woohoo - I got a couple of extra days off over the Christmas schedule, so I should be able to spend several days concentrating on this swap.  I am hoping to get a day in this week where I can go to a couple of my favourite places to sniff and pick a few teas to send to Tricky McVomit. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
donniesgirl
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2013 08:13:01 PM »

I started my project for partner #1 tonight.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrickyMcVomit

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2013 10:23:08 PM »

I spend every Monday night at a professional wrestling school. My boyfriend helps to teach while I sit in the corner and craft. I could stay home, but if I did, I'd get trapped in the internet and fall asleep and get nothing accomplished. I got a good percentile of a piece completed, and I have work off tomorrow to continue. Oh, and good thing I also brought my tablet tonight because I got to order some teas before Cyber Monday ended =0)

Hopefully within the next few weeks, our friend is going to take us exploring around Philadelphia (Yes, we've lived here for years, but we never really venture outside of our bubble). I'm hoping to find some more things then  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2013 11:24:41 PM »

Loving everyone's tea related stories and updates  Cheesy The most wonderful tea shop has just opened up in a mall near my work. She has taste testings all the time - yum. I let her know I would be in next payday to make some purchases!! Now I just need to choose between the myriad of options. Also settling on a _____ for _____. Just not quite happy with the ones  have found so far  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2013 06:56:49 AM »

I've started stalking my partners boards and found out that we have a lot in common.  Which makes crafting much easier.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2013 09:05:15 AM »

Hopefully within the next few weeks, our friend is going to take us exploring around Philadelphia (Yes, we've lived here for years, but we never really venture outside of our bubble). I'm hoping to find some more things then  Smiley

Make sure you see Olde City. I'm one of those people who go every year or so because, well, it's in our backyard and shouldn't be just a school trip sort of deal. We have lots of great museums and Wednesday nights are Pay What You Want after 5pm (tomorrow they are having an Ugly Sweater Party). There is a great yarn shop near Rittenhouse Square and there is a tea shop called Steap right near there as well.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013 09:11:57 AM by ceemonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2013 09:10:29 AM »

Have ideas for my projects! (And backup ideas in case the one that's "new but should be doable" fails.) Still working on Christmas stuff though. Ahhhh family. :/ lol.

Also! I don't know how many USA people have seen this cool little website but you plug in your zip and it shows you all the tea rooms nearby.
http://www.teamap.com/
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013 09:11:43 AM by ceemonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
PerfectlyBohemian

« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2013 08:10:34 PM »

I've settled on two things I want to make already. I'm waiting on some dimensions from whenindoubtsew to make sure though. I'll probably get started on one thing Sunday. I just have to pick a thingamajig first. Luckily I have lots of those Grin

In other news, tonight is the last night for the 25% off of Harney and Sons tea (plus free shipping) for "Cyber Monday", so I got my husband something as a Christmas gift as well as a few other things for myself and WiDS Wink

I'm looking forward to crafting and to tasting some delicious new tea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2013 11:12:53 PM »

I've settled on two things I want to make already. I'm waiting on some dimensions from whenindoubtsew to make sure though.

Whoops  Embarrassed - I remembered today but forgot to take measurements - I will definitely get them to you tomorrow as my new press is at work  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2013 03:13:51 PM »

I hope to start my crafting on Sunday. I have another project I have to finish up on and I will be done by Sunday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Master Stick Figures
How to Draw a Pirate Ship
How to Sketch Out a Manga Couple
How to Create 3D Graffiti
How to Write Graffiti Letter E
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...