A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,742
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Small Doctor Who Thing Swap gallery  (Read 5194 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2013 06:36:13 AM »

great lace tardis, really beautiful Smiley

and the asymmetric pouch is great too - that will make a cute little nerdy addition to a smart outfit
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2013 02:41:29 PM »

I need to catch up big time on the gallery and post my own awesome goody I received from Calabaza  Grin

mariak - I absoluely love the fabric in that hoop and your outline embroidery,
silentblair - Rory the Roman!! Love the hoop (tartan background looks great)
Pioneer 9 - amazeballs mini quilt and exploding tardis ornament,
pjr107 - I admire someone who takes on the TARDIS console - so cool, and the hoop is fantastic (Eleven - I am going to miss you  Undecided)
Irasema - love Oods - but the hoop is my favourite,
and some Dalek amazingness from spikefan, Ruby Copperhead and Inselaeffchen (those daleks are well loved!!) - and cool stamps spikefan - I want some  Grin
chase_acow - that mask is incredible and so creative,
BadWolf - love the embroidery and how cool is a DW party ?!?
dfabbric - I have to say I am blown away by the loveliness of that embroidery TARDIS - so delicate.
milkeway - are you my mummy hoop - awesome!!
noodle-bug - River journal - I was hoping I would see one of these this swap - lovely job,
Megancrafts - That purse is beautiful - I like the bow and fabric,

Phew - and not to be left out I received the most wondrous necklace from Calabaza yesterday. It's still rainy here so lighting is poor but hope it captures some of the incredibleness of what Calabaza made me  Cheesy

It's a metal stamped necklace with some well chosen words from a favourite quote of mine - SWAT, Florida, coffe, Doctor, jammy, dodgers, fez. I love the 3 different chains strung together and it is a perfect length for me!

'Im going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilise, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve Jammy Dodgers, and a fez.'

I will be wearing this all the time (no seriously) and wearing that smug look of a true Whovian whilst people wonder at what the word may mean (and get secret knowing looks from fellow Whovians)

Thanks Calabaza - you made my day!! I hope yours arrives soon  Undecided At least we know it is in the US somewhere?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Dream catcher swap - sent
Game of Thrones swap - crafting
Science swap - crafting
Summer Nerd Games swap - awaiting partners :-)
Dra

Life is only what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2013 05:43:36 PM »

That lace Tardis is amazing!

I hadn't seen Jelly Babies here in Canada, noodle-bug but they sure were yummy! I totally forgot about them since I ate them all once I opened the package Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dfabbric

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2013 07:56:05 AM »

I live in Calgary and have seen Jelly Babies at Walmart. The one close to me has a small candy section near the condiments of all places that is all UK candy and cookies. A pretty good price too. I also have bought them from a small locally owned candy store called Jolly Good Candy. They specialize in UK imported candy and items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eiseldora
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2013 10:53:26 AM »

And do you like it??? I do. A little more information is sometimes helpful, and a thank you does not hurt, either. Tongue

~T

Edit: I really like how you offset the bow on the pouch, MeganCrafts. I have never been a fan of the matchy matchy type stuff. Symetrical is not my thing. I think your idea creates great interest with this project, and great use of the fabrics.  Wink
And now my phone is being a jerk and I can't continue with my message but I wanted to add that I loved the hair now as well and write it immediately for two days which I never do.

Sorry things have been super busy and I was paying from my phone.  I wanted everyone to see the lovely items she made me.  I love pouches and this one is really cool because it has a handle on it
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2013 05:03:09 PM »

Yesterday I received from whenindoubtsew!

I was so spoiled! She sent tea, a cute and yummy-looking candy and not 1, but 2 lil' DW things! Isn't the embroidery on the TARDIS coin purse amazing?

And I adore this bracelet! One of my favorite episodes is The Unicorn & the Wasp. w.i.d.s. made me a shrink plastic (would never have guessed that it was made out of that) bracelet inspired by it! I can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow and show it off.

I'm so glad you like your necklace, partner! Funny how we both went for representational jewelry  Smiley I guess we sure were well matched, spikefan! Thanks for swapping, whenindoubtsew, and thanks, spikefan, for organizing!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013 08:16:37 PM by Calabaza - Reason: accidentally hit post before ready then came back and noticed typos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WeeFreeRhie

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2013 06:09:50 PM »

I received from Megz1027 a week ago, but have just been able to upload pictures right now. She spoiled me! A great scarf, a great necklace, a great bracelet - all in my favorite style of fun and quirky! The necklace is a big ball of timey wimey from Blink, my favorite EVER episode!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yippie-ki-yay FELLOW CRAFTERS! Cheesy
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2013 11:17:37 PM »

Yesterday I received from whenindoubtsew!
I'm so glad you like your necklace, partner! Funny how we both went for representational jewelry  Smiley I guess we sure were well matched, spikefan! Thanks for swapping, whenindoubtsew, and thanks, spikefan, for organizing!

Phew - I am glad it finally ended up in the right spot  Grin And my swap anxiety can abate now that I know you liked them. You're like me and love showing off my swap jewelry  Wink Thank you too for being an amazing swap partner and spikefan once again for being the incredible organiser!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013 11:19:18 PM by whenindoubtsew » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Dream catcher swap - sent
Game of Thrones swap - crafting
Science swap - crafting
Summer Nerd Games swap - awaiting partners :-)
MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2013 06:52:08 PM »

I'm a huge jerk and forgot to post pictures. Sorry! It's just about the end of the semester, so things have been a bit hectic.

Eiseldora sent me this fantastic printed shirt.

She also sent me buttons. Rory the Roman immediately went onto my backpack.

Thank you so much Eiseldora!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2014 05:51:36 AM »

My parcel from dra was lost in the post :-(
But my parcel from my angel mountainsandclouds has arrived! Yay!

I got a great notebook with a felt cover - its removable so I'll be able to keep using it even once i fill the book.
Lots of the pages have a little stamped tardis... And i got the had carved stamp too (that's my favourite bit i think)
AND a pair of cute tardis earrings :-) i like that they're on blue findings, really unusual

Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick a Good Curling Iron or Flat Iron
How to Create a Fancy Side Pony Tail
How to Create a Soft French Roll-Up Do
How to Create an Elegant Band Look for Curly Hair
How to Make a High Pony Tail for Curly Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...