A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,451
Currently Running With Scissors:
424 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 24 - Fall Fandango Gallery  (Read 7031 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

katilady
polychrome girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2013 12:57:22 PM »

i received a few days ago, but due to camera issues haven't posted yet, so sorry! alteredmommy and i agreed to swap 6x6 art pieces and a few smalls, and that lil stinker spoiled me rotten! she went above and beyond. thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!

the 6x6, AND a 4x4, AND a journal, AND a necklace! there were also bottle cap magnets, but they are already in use.

all together

the GORGEOUS 6x6

the 4x4

the journal and necklace

i have yet to go through the gallery, but i can't wait to see what everyone has gotten! and i hope alteredmommy receives hers soon cause i am getting nervous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ludi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

May the Ghost Squid be with you

Team Wordy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2013 05:34:40 PM »

I like that artwork with the nails and pretty colors!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2013 06:59:07 PM »

after looking through everyones camera i found the one i used to take pictures; here they are
mel & tom, cookies, tic tacs, nutella to go, mini gourd
boys showing off their new hats
homemade soap. candy canes
candle mat, chocolate reindeer, snowman gum
christmas pencils, flashlight, bracelet
two part album
favorite picture
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2013 09:58:39 AM »

Here are pics of my awesome package from Deadbathducky

Little fish drawstring purse and super cute straws ( I want to use them for a cook out this summer Smiley  )

Skull container ( I am going to turn this into a big sugar skull pin cushion) Embroidery and leopard fleece ( which will become a new bed for my super spoiled puppy)

Close up of embroidery

Halloween whimsies from inside skull

Whimsies from inside fish purse

Sweet little origami

There were also some yummy Tim Tams and cookies but they did not make it to pictures.  Roll Eyes Grin

Thank you so much deadbathducky, I really enjoyed swapping with you! I hope you get your package soon, the lady at the post office said it should arrive before Christmas. Guess not!  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
beeker

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2013 02:45:53 PM »

Koalascout I hope you liked your package. ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

Snarky housewife swap! - crafting my little heart out
koalascout
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2013 06:22:14 PM »

Love it, glad the boys had fun

I had to hide the chocolate from mom
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2013 07:42:37 PM »

Reply to #88, from my partner, that little ducky sweetie...deadbathducky. She posted photos, but did not do herself justice. And there is so much wonderfulness from her package, but I will gush just a bit.

First: that crazy crow painting. Really weird. I love it. What a unique style. I am glad she is "spreading her wings" to try something new. She loves crows. I hate them. But on canvas they are OK. Just not in my gardens.

Next: Those crazy toe socks. Remind me of Ninja boots. They are mittens for your feet. Very interesting. And I can also wear them with my flip flops, for when it is cold, and wish to just rush outside to get my mail. And not put on real shoes.

The kits she sent are really cute. I don't read Japan writing, but they come with picture instruction, so I am sure I can figure it out.

She sent tons of interesting felt scraps to use in my various projects. She used that for some packing materials, along with a lovely fuzzy leopard print fleece fabric that everything was wrapped in.

She described the rest of it well, but the Washi deco tape was a really good squeeee. I have wondered what that is, and now I get to play with some. And musical notes, too. She really went over the edge for that and spoiled me.

Well, she spoiled me for all of it...she was a great dance partner. Glad she told us that was glow in the dark tape. I wondered what she threw that in for  Grin

Her main item will be finished and sent soon. And I know she will love it. It is modified a bit, but based off an item on her Pinterest. And yes, I spoiled her with American candy that she can't get easily in Australia.

She still has not told me what those weird chip board/wood chips are for...Ducky??? Oh, and the small package of cookies she sent me are in honor of their soldiers from her country. I can't wait to say a prayer, and try those. Even around the globe, I can honor others from battle. I hate war. But it happens beyond my control.  Roll Eyes

But I thank my little Duck. She is a good friend and swap partner. I truly enjoyed dancing with her.

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
fancybutch

« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2013 07:24:51 AM »

oooooh love all the little things.

And that fish draw string bag, so cute.

and alteredmommy that 6x6 art with the nails, very cool, compelling.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2013 06:09:15 PM »

First: that crazy crow painting. Really weird. I love it. What a unique style. I am glad she is "spreading her wings" to try something new. She loves crows. I hate them. But on canvas they are OK. Just not in my gardens.
I love the symbolism of crows to me. The movie The Crow showed me they aren't just pests to peoples gardens, they are said to be good luck or help guide someone after they pass in some cultures. Plus they are smart! I once read that a hungry crow was trying to pick up all these crackers in the middle of a tough winter, and it figured out it could stick them in the snow next to each other so they stuck straight up ( like |||) and pick them all up that way to take back to its nest. That's a smart birdy.

The wooden things I think are for putting up the painting, but I never understand how that works to be honest  Roll Eyes

And I don't like war either, but over here when we eat anzac biscuits biscuits on special days we do so to remember the sacrifices some people make (especially in the World Wars) to try and protect us. Plus, they are rather tasty with a hot drink and last a long time, which doesn't hurt I guess.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2013 12:45:27 PM »

for some reason I have totally missed this gallery (too much holiday merriment I guess Wink )  So many fantastic packages, this swap is one of my favourites for show casing the different talents of our fabulous members!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Healthy Dill Coleslaw
How to Make Raw Creamy Collards Greens
How to Make a Healthy Coconut Avocado Wrap
How to Make a Healthy Basil Gazpacho
How to Make a Healthy Almond Pesto
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...