A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
534 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 24 - Fall Fandango Gallery  (Read 6543 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2013 05:32:36 AM »

I received two days ago from the wonderful Jemimah! She amazed me!!
And spoiled me!!

We agreed to a small/medium swap, but she did more than that! Look:

A close up of all the extras:

A pretty and handy journal. Will use that idea in the future! A Christmas ornament with a dove. Stamped on fabric. So pretty!
A card with fish, we love that so much! The fishes are drawn and then coloured, beautiful.
And a card that is was handmade by Jemimah!  Cheesy

She is an awesome knitter! I asked for something knitted and she made me not one but TWO pretty hats, both with rich and pretty colours and both with a different motif (Is that the right word?) The purple hat is made with heavier/thicker (not sure) thread (ooh, I'm tired and can't seem to find the right words... Sorry!!)

Here is one picture of me wearing one of the hats:

The other one fits as well as this one, but that pic did weird again. You will have to take my word for it!!

Anyway, THANKS A LOT Jemimah!! You are such a friendly and crafty woman! I had lots of fun chatting with you and crafting for you.
Your package is well-loved, I hope we get a lot of snow so I can wear my hats!! WOOHOO!!
 Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013 12:04:20 PM by wendiek » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2013 08:44:24 AM »

I love that package!  The hats look so warm and comfy!!!  The rest of it is stellar as well.  You're super lucky. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2013 09:30:59 AM »

Great package and those hats got there right in time for the cold! My favorite thing is the fish card. It's beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoopidou

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2013 09:47:06 AM »

The two hats look really warm and very comfortable. I like that they are not flat but have a motif. I can't find the right word either!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2013 11:42:36 AM »

Yay, I'm so happy you like your package wendiek!!

I love my parcel I just got from you!!! Cheesy

Wendiek made me the most beautiful set of placemats with appliqu fish!

It's a dull morning here, the picture doesn't really do justice to how gorgeous they are. Th fabrics and colours are just perfect, they are wonderful and beautifully sewn - thank you so much wendie!! Exactly what I wanted!!

This was such a nice swap, I really enjoyed chatting with you too wendiek, and getting to know you a little better Smiley I hope we will swap again sometime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beeker

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2013 11:33:24 AM »

I had a lot of fun with my first IYP swap and my first LV swap all rolled into one.  Grin My little gnome named Gnome had a trip to Georgia! Previously he had rarely ventured off the top of my computer tower at work. I got a lovely package from Koalascout. I am jealous of Gnome, I wish I could pack myself in a box and get a vacation via usps.
Here is Gnome with some goodies from the restaurants he visited, some delicious looking pepper jelly (that won't last long), and he is sitting in an empty shot glass. I didn't know my little gnome was such a lush, he drank the whole thing!!!

Here is Gnome with his photobook of all his adventures. I love this picture!

Here are some more fun little bits and bobs he brought home with him. Love the little bottle cap pin cushion.

Thank you Koalascout!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

RaNdoM SwAp rouND 5 - crAfTinG!!
yoopidou

« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2013 01:25:45 PM »

Wendiek, I love the clean lines of the placemats. The colors and fabrics are neat too!

Beeker, what a lovely gnome! And what a fantastic adventure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2013 06:08:25 AM »

i received my capes from texscrapper, but forgot to take pictures before i wrapped them up, so it might be post-Christmas for pics - sorry!  my mind is nog.

jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.co m
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2013 01:46:46 AM »

Both my partner's received just before christmas day. Cheesy So here is the things I sent stillatthetop (She asked me to post photos) I also have received from her but haven't got the photos on my computer yet. Not shown is some ANZAC biscuits and fudge caramel I sent.

Apologies for the horrible photos. My camera seems to want to make everything look dirty right now.

Crow painting. I saw one online I liked and thought I'd try it. I love crows.

Japanese Tabi socks. Traditionally worn with zori and geta.

Two different types of felting kits. I was going to make these but didn't get time.

Random things. A container with extra whimsies I didn't send QueenNinjaMonkey, a syringe pen (I love these for some reason. And they match my hair colour), Pirate treasure necklace, 'toe tags', more felt (some with sticky backs), glow in the dark duct tape, music deco tape because stillatthetop always talks about music, And a little bottle with a halloween Bat ring. Those small child sized plastic rings look amazing on the miniature bottles I have found. Since they dont fit me thats what I use them for.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2013 03:32:56 AM »

My items from Stillatthetop. She wasn't able to send her main item but we will make that up later.

Christmas tree decorations. Angel, Stars, reindeer from puzzle pieces (That's actually really cool! on Stillatthetops pinterest), gingerbread man. We don't normally need to put decorations on our tree as it has lots of lights. Wink

Voodoo Juju Doll. (He's a crossdresser XD). I love this it's really cool and odd, in a good way! Oogey Boogey Bugs. A horse made from string that is now a cat toy. And a tiny stocking with a little baby toy inside. (I like creepy baby toys) It's so hilarious and cute just peeking out like that. Tongue

Candy! Practical jokes (Which are funny to read) and I think that's a valentines day coupon book.

More candy! Zombie face lollipop, candy blood with fangs, Reese's pieces! Cheesy

I think those Crabby patties got in twice :O But more candy! I love me candy. And I'm gonna save that lemonhead for them I see my friend in Feb, it's an inside joke between us.

I love it all! Too bad the main wasn't finished in time but the items I got are very cool c: Thank you Stillathetop!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013 03:35:12 AM by deadbathducky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Sunset Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Sports Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Product Photography
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Portrait Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for People-in-Landscape Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...